PDA

View Full Version : Im angry to my dad.

ParkourDevil
10-03-2014, 04:37 PM
Yeah, as the title says. This is really immature, i know that. But listen. I took one candy from my little brother. And as my little bro is spoiled kid, he started screaming. My dad came and started treating me that he will take my computer off from me if i don't stop. Is it the end of the world that i take one candy from my little brother? Like, everything i do my dad takes my computer from me.
Bad Grade from Test (under C), Computer off!
Have a little fight with my little brother, COMPUTER OFF!
If me and my mom has something that my dad hasn't anything to do with, he just walks like a ''boss'' and takes my computer!
And if i say one word, he takes it for a month! What do I do wrong? Should i break my computer so he cannot treat me anymore? Please tell!!

Mahmoud
10-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Yeah, as the title says. This is really immature, i know that. But listen. I took one candy from my little brother. And as my little bro is spoiled kid, he started screaming. My dad came and started treating me that he will take my computer off from me if i don't stop. Is it the end of the world that i take one candy from my little brother? Like, everything i do my dad takes my computer from me.
Bad Grade from Test (under C), Computer off!
Have a little fight with my little brother, COMPUTER OFF!
If me and my mom has something that my dad hasn't anything to do with, he just walks like a ''boss'' and takes my computer!
And if i say one word, he takes it for a month! What do I do wrong? Should i break my computer so he cannot treat me anymore? Please tell!!

Ignore your brother
no talking to him (Only if you needed too)
no taking stuff from him

P.S I have half da same problem with my brother but he like to see me get annoyed

ParkourDevil
10-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Ignore your brother
no talking to him (Only if you needed too)
no taking stuff from him

P.S I have half da same problem with my brother but he like to see me get annoyed

Ignore my annoying little brother? How is it possible? Only thing that my little brother does is smash my stuff and eat MY candies. .-.

Mahmoud
10-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Ignore my annoying little brother? How is it possible? Only thing that my little brother does is smash my stuff and eat MY candies. .-.

Then you only can tell your mom or dad about it

P.S Your Brother is a bully

Dakukene
10-03-2014, 04:47 PM

I know how you feel, and my brother isn't even a child.. only a year younger.
Hide your candy, srsly... And you could tell someone, that your brother smashes your stuff?
If you get punished for stealing one piece of candy, then your brother should get punished for breaking your stuff ._.

Just asking.. Does your brother annoy you by speaking toooo much? :sweatdrop:
If not, you're in luck. A brother that sings ALL day & will NEVER shut up is the worst ._.

In the end - we love 'em :o

ParkourDevil
10-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Then you only can tell your mom or dad about it

P.S Your Brother is a bully

I never was Spoiled. I actually never had normal life. I don't even want to talk about it. Like, Only persons in my family my mom and dad even cares about are my Oldest Sister and my youngest Siblings. I am teenager, before teenage they were kind to me and never let me down. But now.... Everything i do my mom or dad takes my stuff away, never thinks about how i feel. Only they do care is my lil brother and sister. Yes, my Lil. Brother is a bully. Even i say this, i am too kind hearted to do anything to him. I just... can't!

- - - Updated - - -

I know how you feel, and my brother isn't even a child.. only a year younger.
Hide your candy, srsly... And you could tell someone, that your brother smashes your stuff?
If you get punished for stealing one piece of candy, then your brother should get punished for breaking your stuff ._.

Just asking.. Does your brother annoy you by speaking toooo much? :sweatdrop:
If not, you're in luck. A brother that sings ALL day & will NEVER shut up is the worst ._.

In the end - we love 'em :o

I don't love my little brother. Or i do a little, but soon i hate him.

Dakukene
10-03-2014, 04:54 PM
I don't love my little brother. Or i do a little, but soon i hate him.

Having a brother is 20% great & 80% annoying ._.
Don't worry, you'll love him FOREVER. :o :o :o :o :o

Jerry000
10-03-2014, 04:56 PM
at least ur dad doesnt beat u with a belt

Dakukene
10-03-2014, 04:56 PM

Mine did, when I was little :whistling:

Jerry000
10-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Mine did, when I was little :whistling:

ya but then u know its for ur own good. but if he is really crazy then u must call the police

ParkourDevil
10-03-2014, 04:57 PM

That's child abuse!

Jerry000
10-03-2014, 04:58 PM
That's child abuse!

it doent hurt that bad

ParkourDevil
10-03-2014, 04:59 PM
it doent hurt that bad

Ok i just tried and it hurt really bad. By the way, thread is closed. Don't post in here anymore. kk?

Jerry000
10-03-2014, 05:00 PM
That's child abuse!

it doent hurt that bad

lol wat thats self harm if u beat u self with belt lol

Dakukene
10-03-2014, 05:02 PM
That's child abuse!

Naaahhhh...

I'm glad he did... I learned so much because of it :)
I can see a HUGE difference between me and others (That didn't get punished)

Jerry000
10-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Naaahhhh...

I'm glad he did... I learned so much because of it :)
I can see a HUGE difference between me and others (That didn't get punished)

if i hve children im going to beat them

Boomer
10-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Tell your dad he's acting unfair. If he acts like he's a manly man and tries to take it away from you more, tell him what a fine dad he is for listening, and that's what dads are supposed to do, not act like he's king of the world. Then leave. Go around town and give him the cold shoulder all day. Let him think about it. If he doesn't change, then simply ignore him.

You could also try hiding your computer and locking it with a password only you know.

ParkourDevil
10-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Tell your dad he's acting unfair. If he acts like he's a manly man and tries to take it away from you more, tell him what a fine dad he is for listening, and that's what dads are supposed to do, not act like he's king of the world. Then leave. Go around town and give him the cold shoulder all day. Let him think about it. If he doesn't change, then simply ignore him.

Nope, he is so childish so he wont listen.

Pixlr
10-04-2014, 12:25 AM
Probably avoid doing stuff that might get your dad to confiscate your computer OR have an alternate thing to do when your computer is confiscated (aka have a backup plan).

Areodax
10-04-2014, 02:45 AM
Get a lot of super glue. And I mean A LOT of super glue.:crazy:

Oh, and also ignore your dad until he fesses up.:crazy:

GummiBear64
10-04-2014, 01:40 PM
I'm going to go on a hunch and say he is your step dad?