PDA

View Full Version : Jules Bianchi?

Boomer
10-05-2014, 07:28 PM
So...what happened to him? I think he hit a loader, but there's no good videos showing it.

playerde
10-05-2014, 07:29 PM
Who??????????????

So...what happened to him? I think he hit a loader, but there's no good videos showing it.

Boomer
10-05-2014, 07:32 PM
Who??????????????

F1 driver. I never heard of him either, until about an hour ago.

playerde
10-05-2014, 07:37 PM
F1 driver you say... already admire him

F1 driver. I never heard of him either, until about an hour ago.

Fredi
10-05-2014, 07:48 PM
The track was wet, first Sutil had aqua planning and hit the wall when some kind of tractor tried to get away his car bianchi had the same problem as Sutil and unfortunately hit the tractor. There aren't any vids because they don't want to show what happened because it's really a tragic moment.

playerde
10-05-2014, 07:51 PM
So saddd... bad way to end your life. :nuke::nuke::cry::cry::cry:
[QUOTE=Fredi;847389]The track was wet, first Sutil had aqua planning and hit the wall when some kind of tractor tried to get away his car bianchi had the same problem as Sutil and unfortunately hit the tractor. There aren't any vids because they don't want to show what happened because it's really a tragic moment.[/QUOT

Fredi
10-05-2014, 07:54 PM
So saddd... bad way to end your life. :nuke::nuke::cry::cry::cry:
[QUOTE=Fredi;847389]The track was wet, first Sutil had aqua planning and hit the wall when some kind of tractor tried to get away his car bianchi had the same problem as Sutil and unfortunately hit the tractor. There aren't any vids because they don't want to show what happened because it's really a tragic moment.[/QUOT

He's not dead

playerde
10-05-2014, 08:02 PM
He survived that. :crazy::crazy:

[QUOTE=playerde;847395]So saddd... bad way to end your life. :nuke::nuke::cry::cry::cry:

He's not dead

Boomer
10-05-2014, 08:13 PM
The track was wet, first Sutil had aqua planning and hit the wall when some kind of tractor tried to get away his car bianchi had the same problem as Sutil and unfortunately hit the tractor. There aren't any vids because they don't want to show what happened because it's really a tragic moment.

Gotcha.

I could never understand that. I mean, EVERYONE wants to see what happened; not read a description on Fox News. :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

He survived that. :crazy::crazy:

Yea, but he's in critical condition, I believe.