PDA

View Full Version : Signature question

Youre Burning
10-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Hello my friends, I have a question about signatures.
Is it possible to put a gif for your signature on an iPad? Or must I do it on my laptop?
I'd like a signature akin to Mufffin's, not the same kind. I already have the gif, just can't figure out how to put it in my signature.

Sheth
10-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Hello my friends, I have a question about signatures.
Is it possible to put a gif for your signature on an iPad? Or must I do it on my laptop?
I'd like a signature akin to Mufffin's, not the same kind. I already have the gif, just can't figure out how to put it in my signature.

When GIFS save on your Apple devices, it doesn't seem to move. But when you put it into your signature, it begins the animations. When you save a GIF on your iPad, it saves the actual GIF but only displays one frame.

Youre Burning
10-05-2014, 09:19 PM
When GIFS save on your Apple devices, it doesn't seem to move. But when you put it into your signature, it begins the animations. When you save a GIF on your iPad, it saves the actual GIF but only displays one frame.

Alright I'll try it out now, thank you.
Don't be surprised if my signature looks odd for a couple minutes, k?

Sheth
10-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Alright I'll try it out now, thank you.
Don't be surprised if my signature looks odd for a couple minutes, k?

Mkay. We'll await your new signature ;3

Youre Burning
10-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Mkay. We'll await your new signature ;3

Doesn't seem to be working, tried saving to gallery the uploading and using the URL.
I'm gonna use my computer for it later, too lazy right now.

PolarisHD
10-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Doesn't seem to be working, tried saving to gallery the uploading and using the URL.
I'm gonna use my computer for it later, too lazy right now.

Just do Link of gif