PDA

View Full Version : ~Im so done with people~

XtremeGold
10-07-2014, 12:38 AM
Its funny how we think that were helping someone by telling them whats good and whats bad but when it gets out of hand it could turn into something dark. Don't be afraid, stand up and do what your willing to do, no one is gonna prevent you from doing what you want to do!! Don't listen to people who just want to have control over you like your a slave to them.. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself! Stay strong everyone! :D

Sheth
10-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Its funny how we think that were helping someone by telling them whats good and whats bad but when it gets out of hand it could turn into something dark. Don't be afraid, stand up and do what your willing to do, no one is gonna prevent you from doing what you want to do!! Don't listen to people who just want to have control over you like your a slave to them.. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself! Stay strong everyone! :D

Sometimes you don't have a choice, what you want might not be the best for you so standing up for yourself isn't always the best.
But then there are other times where you have to stand up for the sake of yourself and others.

Instead of telling us to stand up for what we're willing to do, you should tell us to do the right/best thing.

XtremeGold
10-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Sometimes you don't have a choice, what you want might not be the best for you so standing up for yourself isn't always the best.
But then there are other times where you have to stand up for the sake of yourself and others.

Instead of telling us to stand up for what we're willing to do, you should tell us to do the right/best thing.

Your right I guess I just made another mistake...

Megazork
10-07-2014, 12:54 AM
Read it or weep (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?109414-OFFICIAL-NOTICE!-IGNORE-AT-YOUR-OWN-RISK!)

Read this also or weep (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?106725-WARNING-Please-don-t-make-worthless-or-spammy-threads-or-risk-ban-here-and-in-game)

The definition of spam FOR THIS FORUM is:
- Lack of information and effort placed into a thread/post
- Unnecessary post/thread
- Repeatedly posting the same thing over, whether parroting another user or repeating yourself

If you see someone whom seems to be spamming, pm them and politely tell them. If they refuse to listen AND repeatedly do it again, pm a forum moderator and they'll deal with it.

Read this also and then piece it all together.

Us forumers get hell'a pissed when somebody decides to be a defiant, oblivious person while most of us have to adhere by the rules. If you cannot handle the simplest of advice, please... don't go onto the internet.

dingle500
10-07-2014, 04:04 AM
I want to say something but I just don't know what to say ._. Hmm... how to explain how I'm feeling... I am feeling so frustrated with you I want to bang my head on a table.

SAMDACAT
10-07-2014, 04:05 AM

This isn't needed, therefore that is why I presume you are cursed.

dingle500
10-07-2014, 04:08 AM
This isn't needed, therefore that is why I presume you are cursed.

What does cursed mean o.O

SAMDACAT
10-07-2014, 04:09 AM
What does cursed mean o.O

I think it means you can't post, but you can still use your account. (Idk doe)