PDA

View Full Version : I got a question.-.

TtlolCp1
10-07-2014, 03:41 AM
Since I started the forums a few weeks ago. I've been wondering, how do I change this cheap old facebook profile pictures? Btw, I meant profile picture...:sweatdrop:

dingle500
10-07-2014, 03:54 AM
Facebook profile picture???

XxInsanexX
10-07-2014, 04:34 AM
First off,you go to "Settings" on the top right of your screen.After that,scroll down until you see "Edit Profile picture" or "Edit Avatar".

Profile picture-It's a picture that shows when someone else views your profile.

Avatar-Is the picture that shows when you right a post or make a new thread.For example,my Avatar is a picture that says "Basketball never stops".

So I hope I cleared things up for you.:hat:

dingle500
10-07-2014, 04:53 AM
First off,you go to "Settings" on the top right of your screen.After that,scroll down until you see "Edit Profile picture" or "Edit Avatar".

Avatar-Is the picture that shows when you right a post or make a new thread.For example,my Avatar is a picture that says "Basketball never stops".

He meant forums? Derp. He said fb

TtlolCp1
10-07-2014, 09:48 PM

Thx! That rlly helped:cool: