PDA

View Full Version : Super hero test!

Mahmoud
10-07-2014, 06:14 AM
In this test you will find out if you are a true super hero or not!
P.S I will msg you your test results. You cannot enter the test twice

Q1: if you had a chance to be your favorite super hero, who would it be and why

Q2: if you had to chose your super power ability what would it be and why

Q3: who is the most evil villain and why

Q4: if you had a chance to let everyone know who you are would you do it and why

Q5: if someone offered you 100 million dollar just to turn evil would you accept it? And why

Q6: who would you save earth that is about to get destroyed forever of your family that is in a planet that is 10 light years far away then earth and you could go there in a second who would you save and why

Q7: what city would you chose to save and why

Q8: if you had a chance to team up with other super hero to beat a super villain who would it be and why

Q9: Do you like frogs (fake question /troll)

Q10: would you chose to live in a world that full of crime and death or die and live in a world full of peace and happiness and why

That is it answer them and you will be msged your results

iToaster
10-07-2014, 11:00 AM
In this test you will find out if you are a true super hero or not!
P.S I will msg you your test results. You cannot enter the test twice

Q1: if you had a chance to be your favorite super hero, who would it be and why: Hawk Eye Cause he is a badass

Q2: if you had to choose your super power ability what would it be and why: The ability to see throught

Walls and to never forget anything why? because Y Not

Q3: who is the most evil villain and why: The Joker Cause He Gives Out Bad Jokes

Q4: if you had a chance to let everyone know who you are would you do it and why: I wouldn't cause Y

not

Q5: if someone offered you 100 million dollar just to turn evil would you accept it? And why Nah Islam

forever

Q6: who would you save earth that is about to get destroyed forever of your family that is in a planet that is 10 light years far away then earth and you could go there in a second who would you save and why : I would save all my loved ones Y Not

Q7: what city would you chose to save and why All The city's Y Not

Q8: if you had a chance to team up with other super hero to beat a super villain who would it be and why Betmon

Q9: Do you like frogs (fake question /troll) Yes

Q10: would you choose to live in a world that full of crime and death or die or live in a world full of peace and happiness and why Peace And Happ.... y Not

That is it answer them and you will be msged your results

OH Y NOT U MAD HRO