PDA

View Full Version : What do teens get from dating in 'middle school'? (11-14)

FreeSamples
10-07-2014, 11:42 AM
I don't see why people date in middle school.

1) You can't drive your partner anywhere (A parent has to be there to drive y'all somewhere)
2) You don't have money
3) ***

Can some drama king/queen explain this to me

Player3D3
10-07-2014, 12:02 PM

1) You can't drive your partner anywhere (A parent has to be there to drive y'all somewhere)
2) You don't have money
3) ***

Social status and looking "cooler" then people who are not.

syrup
10-07-2014, 12:03 PM

2) You don't have money
3) ***

(remembers drama sub-forum)

Explain it to yourself.

It makes you "hip."

darkscythe
10-07-2014, 12:05 PM

2) You don't have money
3) ***

Dude this is the 21st century, every kid in my school get like enough allowance to buy themselves a family meal ._.

Anulot
10-07-2014, 12:54 PM
I dont really get why you'd date in school at all.

I'm a sophomore in high school and I haven't been with a single girl. I just don't have time. Maybe once I get in college ill start to look. As of right now, all my focus goes to my schoolwork and maintaining good grades.

;-;

Player3D3
10-07-2014, 03:00 PM
I dont really get why you'd date in school at all.

I'm a sophomore in high school and I haven't been with a single girl. I just don't have time. Maybe once I get in college ill start to look. As of right now, all my focus goes to my schoolwork and maintaining good grades.

;-;

You may want to start trying now dude... or you will keep putting it off.

_Lennart_
10-07-2014, 03:03 PM
To answer the Title i am going to say ebola

Btw u get free cake at least...i guess...

Anulot
10-07-2014, 03:36 PM
You may want to start trying now dude... or you will keep putting it off.

Nobody in my school really likes me. I'm a hardcore nerd who minds his own business and keeps to himself.

RazorSharpy
10-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Nobody in my school really likes me. I'm a hardcore nerd who minds his own business and keeps to himself.

Same here bruh. But I have a girl :D

MarkM2306
10-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Same here bro.I don't have a girl...

Boomer
10-07-2014, 04:12 PM

I'm homeschooled; no girls at all (except for my mother).

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Forever-Alone-psd81128.png

Player3D3
10-07-2014, 10:57 PM

Well, no rush. I do remember a story about a guy who was always waiting for the right girl/ opportunity before he dated. Unfrotianately when he did find the right girl he messed it up because he had no experience in the matter.

craft3d
10-08-2014, 03:16 AM

2) You don't have money
3) ***

I know what you get from dating!

EMBARRASSMENT. LOTS OF EMBARRASSMENT.

Pikasack
10-08-2014, 03:26 AM
Dating while your that young, which I am, is something that you may do in life. It's that change into your puberty years, it's something that they can gain experience from, it's just weather you want to date that early or not.

Megazork
10-08-2014, 03:35 AM
Education > love life

Best excuse for forever alone people... excuse me while I cry into my pillow for a few hours.

I actually don't think relationships are worth it. It's a short 2-3 years in middle school so unless you plan on stalking your GF/BF to the same highschool college, have your own accessible transportation, or SOMEHOW maintain your relationship through long distance situation, it's better to focus on other things... like watching anime in a dark locked room with a blanket wrapped around you. Everybody I knew that had a relationship in middurskuul either broke up during Summer or broke up in highshool

PotatoMarco
10-08-2014, 10:59 AM
I like to use my crush as a sort of inspiration, since my crush probably likes smart people, I try very hard. And guess what? It actually works!! My grades are waay higher than last year. My bestfriend however, he gets too obsessed over his girlfriend and, well, he just sits in his room sometimes. I hear him saying "why hasnt she texted yet?". And im just like, "lol I dont wanna get involved". Cause last time I got involved he told me to shut up because I have no idea how love is like.

One time, during christmas, we went shopping with his girlfriend. His girlfriend touched a book and said that it looked nice and next thing ya know he was buying it. He didnt even get me a gift xD

Areodax
10-08-2014, 11:03 AM
My crush noticed me yesterday.

Yessssssssssssssssss:crazy:

Oh the answer for that question is....looking cool.

Pickley
10-08-2014, 01:32 PM
you get drama.

lots.

of drama.

Trollrage
10-08-2014, 01:32 PM
They get this new thing called: "Schweg" or somethig like that.

MySuperCookie
10-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Not tha coolest person in da school.

But I got a GF. :hug:

Dodo Wizard
10-11-2014, 06:35 AM
You start building a relationship with someone around middle school, then in high school you still have a strong relationship with them. And then you might even marry them. My older brother, for example, is like 26 and is married to the girl he was dating when he was 14 (?). Somewhere around 14.

optimuswhat
10-11-2014, 06:43 AM
You start building a relationship with someone around middle school, then in high school you still have a strong relationship with them. And then you might even marry them. My older brother, for example, is like 26 and is married to the girl he was dating when he was 14 (?). Somewhere around 14.

Except a majority of relationships don't go through.
You've gotta be pretty lucky to be dating for that long, and get married.

IAmABrodie
10-11-2014, 06:47 AM
The experience. What they learn from their partner now they can use later with a more serious relationship - kinda' like getting an early start.

As for the whole education over social skills thing, I don't necessarily think one outweighs the other, I feel you should work to balance both. Yeah, education and school are real important, but so is learning how to legitimately talk to another person, more specifically one of the opposite gender. Gotta start somewhere, and I personally think middle school is a nice place to do so.

Vampireboy000
10-11-2014, 07:59 AM
I'm in middle school and nobody's dating...as far as I know :0 but come on everybody has a crush

playerde
10-11-2014, 01:49 PM
Thanks for describing me.:cry::cry:

Importance
10-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Teens get kissing skillz????

actually I should answer this, because I'm 11 and I have a gf, but here's my answer.

We get nothing.

- We waste 2 hours a day texting useless stuff *cough* 500 texts a day *cough*
- We can't focus on homework.
- I get extremely horrified whenever she's angry.

OH I THOUGHT OF SOME PROS

- Texting skills

That's about it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in middle school and nobody's dating...as far as I know :0 but come on everybody has a crush

in my year (11-12 yrs old) there are 300 peeps, 5 couples currently dating. 8 broke up.

playerde
10-11-2014, 01:58 PM
As long as she doesn't take advantage of you be grateful. Probably wont get anyone to go to the semi.:cry::cry::cry::nuke::nuke::nope::nope:;);):p :p

Teens get kissing skillz????

actually I should answer this, because I'm 11 and I have a gf, but here's my answer.

We get nothing.

- We waste 2 hours a day texting useless stuff *cough* 500 texts a day *cough*
- We can't focus on homework.
- I get extremely horrified whenever she's angry.

OH I THOUGHT OF SOME PROS

- Texting skills

That's about it.

- - - Updated - - -

in my year (11-12 yrs old) there are 300 peeps, 5 couples currently dating. 8 broke up.

BioTestificate
10-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Herpes. They get herp-- wait! I thought it was, something, you know.

I think the reason is to build a better relationship.

Build a better tomorrow today.

That's all.

MUSICANGEL
10-11-2014, 05:08 PM
I haven't got a boyfriend for 3 years in middle school and now 2 heart in high school....
:cry:

Spotlight
10-11-2014, 05:10 PM
I'm in a relationship (I'm 14) and it's cool.
Ya true, we can't drive anywhere, but that doesn't really matter?
Also I do have a job, so I do have money :whistling:

Bamboo2004
10-11-2014, 06:33 PM
I never dated anyone, but this is what I got from people dating in Elementary:

#1: Bae
#2: Bae
#3: Baeeeeeee
#4: More Bae texts

Sally1890
10-11-2014, 06:34 PM
I'm homeschooled; no girls at all (except for my mother).

http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Forever-Alone-psd81128.png

Lol xD :crazy:

IZE
10-11-2014, 06:59 PM
OK so drama queen mode is on. It might seem pointless but, I believe it is an important passage in your life. Everything we do in life shape us into who we are today. Even preteen/teenagers have feelings, and can also experience joy, love, loss, longing, etc. .. I still remember my first boyfriend ..and believe me ... it was a long time ago ...Looking back on dat time still makes me smile!!!

Mahmoud
10-11-2014, 07:06 PM

2) You don't have money
3) ***

they just want to look cooler then their friends and show off omg i hv gurlfriend nd u not...when they grow up they just laugh about this and see how silly they were..