PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Idaho.

Zoruals
10-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Well, as some of you know my mother did some.. Crazy things and my dad who lives in Idaho wants me to stay with him. I've never actually met my dad so this is a scary event.

Its a 6 hour flight from Canada to Idaho and I am flying alone. My dad will meet me at the Idaho airport but until then I'm on my own which is scary.

I'm old enough to take this risk and face my fear of flying and being high in the air.
I'm leaving tomorrow at 8am and won't be returning to Canada anytime soon. Some of my friends don't even know I'm leaving.

Sincerely,
Zoruals

Zoruals
10-09-2014, 01:06 AM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warp Rat
10-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Will you still have access to Wi-fi and be able to be on the forums? Do you know if your dad is mean or nice? Also, beware because I am 11 and I went on an airplane by my self from Illinois to Florida and some guy stared at my with a horrifying smurk the WHOLE ride.

TheFanoftech
10-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Idaho is a nice place. Great views.

Zoruals
10-09-2014, 01:24 AM
Will you still have access to Wi-fi and be able to be on the forums? Do you know if your dad is mean or nice? Also, beware because I am 11 and I went on an airplane by my self from Illinois to Florida and some guy stared at my with a horrifying smurk the WHOLE ride.

My dad doesn't have WiFi so if I want it I have to walk a few blocks.
I know nothing about my father.

Warp, you should have asked the airplane-people-who-give-you-food and asked to be moved.. Because that's creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

Idaho is a nice place. Great views.

I've been told! I may have to take pictures once I get there.

Shumentheny
10-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Well, as some of you know my mother did some.. Crazy things and my dad who lives in Idaho wants me to stay with him. I've never actually met my dad so this is a scary event.

Its a 6 hour flight from Canada to Idaho and I am flying alone. My dad will meet me at the Idaho airport but until then I'm on my own which is scary.

I'm old enough to take this risk and face my fear of flying and being high in the air.
I'm leaving tomorrow at 8am and won't be returning to Canada anytime soon. Some of my friends don't even know I'm leaving.

Sincerely,
Zoruals
As Long as you speak English it's fine. When you are lost at least you can ask. Just follow someone who is traveling to to same area as you.