PDA

View Full Version : Tell us what country your from, traditional clothes, favorite food and more......

04-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Hello everyone this is just a little friends chat, write what country your from, your traditional clothes (attach a picture) favorite food, languages you speak, other countries you have visited, i will start.

I am Calvin Glazunov, i am from Ukraine, traditional clothes is called Kazaki (attached) favorite food is Borchet (soup), favorite drink Kvas (taste like beer, but without alcohol), i speak Ukrainian, Russian, English, and German, i have bin to Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and 6 more.

Tankinator
04-09-2013, 02:59 PM
I am Billy Schmidt, i am from Germany, traditional clothes is attached, bratwurst is my favorite, and beer is my favorite beverage, i speak English and German, i bin to Germany, Austria, and USA.

Crimson Eagle
04-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Aren't you two guys the same person? Why are you having a conversation with yourself?

Ahem, anyway..

My name is Cooper Alvarez, I am from Spain (Mother's side) and Ireland (Father's side). Most of my Spanish family are over in America, due to an event at Shanghai was caused my family to split up to different countries. (America and Australia)

I'm not sure what my traditional clothes are because we're not very big on the tradition thing. So let's just say we wear casual clothes? My favourite food has to be Chili Mussels. Once a month, my family meets up at my Grandfather's house, where he makes a massive pot full of Chili Mussels. (And man, they're good!)

My favourite beverage is juice. I enjoy all juices, but my favorite combination is Apple and Forest Fruits. (Mmm..) I can only speak English fluently, but I can speak a little Spanish and Irish. I haven't been to any countries besides my own, Australia.

So now you know all about me, eh?

ADMex1
04-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Hmm. Well then.. I am Daniel, and am Mexican. My mother is of Durango, Mexico, while my father is of Puebla, Mexico. They are all in America cause you know... Ahem.. Favorite food is usually Pinto Beans And Rice with Tortillas, hehe. I can speak both English and Spanish fluently. I usually drink water. Almost Never soda or flavored beverages.. I wear casual clothing I suppose since I am in America..

Mark Soriano
04-09-2013, 11:16 PM
OK then... I'm Asian from the Philippines, I was came to the US back in Dec. 08 , 2008. As a Filipino we all love to cook from scratch and making it a better dish, that's how we came up with all our Filipino dishes (I'm pretty sure every cuisine started off with this). That's about all can say. :prophet:

Julio Mendoza
04-10-2013, 12:09 AM
My full name is Julio Salvador Mendoza, I am of Hispanic descent my parents came from a small town in Tamaulipas, Mexico, since they found better opportunities in America. My favorite foods are called "chile rellenos" and I drink mostly water now a days. I don't really have traditional clothing, I dress casually and so does my family. I speak fluent English, and Spanish.

InYourFACE
04-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Ima post something too.

I am Jonas, 13, from Germany. This country is rainy like no other ._.
Mhhh...favourite food: I really like each kind of pork, and near every meat :D I love strawberries also.
Um, tradicional clothes...lol a jeans, t-shirt and a jacket. Every colour, even pink and purple lol.
I speak german and english fluently, french a bit and spanish a bit too.
I have been to Denmark, Poland, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, France, Marocco and of course Germany :)

fudgie
04-10-2013, 10:09 PM
I Am Lily,And I Live In Florida,Which Is In America.I Have Family From Czechoslovakia,Some In England,And A Few Other Places.I Only Speak English though.I Am Currently In Fourth Grade,Learning About Decimals,Variables,Long Digit Multiplication,And Some Other Fourth Grade Skills.I Love Listening To Country Music,And Maybe A Little Pop.I Love BBQ Chicken,And Some Other Foods. :)

Carlu
04-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Well I'm Carlyn, from the south of England, and the local people dress like this

http://oi46.tinypic.com/155km00.jpg

No I don't dress like that though, I live in jeans :)

Food, I like macaroni cheese and I drink lemonade and cherry squash :D
I've been to France, Austria (driven through germany to get there too!), Malta, Greek islands, Canary Islands, Spain, Turkey, Jamaica and Singapore.... yet I've not actually been to Wales or Scotland despite them being attached to England hehe.... I can speak English (of course) and as it's been a while since I studied some of them, I speak Spanish, French and Turkish just about enough to have a brief conversation with someone!

TheDoctor
04-14-2013, 05:34 AM
Hello I'm Natalie. I'm South Korean(Father Side) and North Korean(Mother Side) and this is North Korea's Leader at the moment3415
I like Kimchi hehehe......

Neonscraft
04-14-2013, 05:48 AM
I don't think this is allowed? Not so sure of this thread though but anyway.....

My name is Nathan and my both my parents are Filipinos. I LOVE burgers and I don't really have a favorite drink (I don't like soft drinks). As for traditional clothing.... 3416 I can speak fluent English, some Filipino and Chinese.

tinyshiny
04-14-2013, 05:59 AM
I will not really give away much info and lol hi five but I can say my name is Eric I live in the us in Pennsylvania temple I'm probably older than most 18 that's it :poop::wheelchair::excl::whistling::sweatdrop:

badboy
04-14-2013, 02:31 PM
my name is imran and I am from Qatar. Its a small country next to Saudi Arabia. Well we dress in mostly white clothes like pajamas but the fabric is very thin. My favorite food is rice with lamb or chicken. I speak English and a little pushto, and I can understand it very well.

kpopluv
04-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Umm I'm Jasmine, I live in USA in Virginia. Um I just you know.... LOVE ALL FOODS. Um both of my parents are Viet but I'm born in USA. I really LOVE KPOP AND ONE DIRECTION. I speak English fluently um conversational Viet not that much though but I understand Viet VERY well. Um I know a little Korean, Japanese,French....,. Okay

l0l
04-18-2013, 11:18 PM
Im from Russia, but right now living in Venezuela due to business. I love burgers... And wearing usual clothes. Can speak 6 languages (hehe): Russian, English(fluently), Spanish, JavaScript (a little), HTWML and CSS. I've been to.. Russia, Venezuela, Panama, Egypt, Sry-Lanka (Ceilon Island), Usa (Florida) and We'r planning to go to Mexico.

Viking
04-21-2013, 01:17 PM
I'm from Australia, 16

Hobbies include:
-Throwing shrimp on the barbie
-Having a swim with the prime minister
-Hugging koalas
-Riding kangaroos to school
-Climbing trees with my amazing Australian skills (we're born with weird skin)

Thing I hate most:
When my Kangaroo runs out of gas on the way to school :(

Flame_Rex
04-21-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm Asian I'm from Malaysia. Well this was a very long ago history but before, at Malaysia, there werent any Chinese at Malaysia at all. But since there was a good place for trading at the old times, my ancestors moved to Malaysia because there were many spices and good trading there. And now down from generations to generations was me. I'm Ang Kah Meng. 13. Chinese. I'm fluent in English instead of my national language which is Malay. I'm also not good in Chinese too.

DevinS
04-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Im German! Not every german guy wears lederhosen (leather pants) xD. Only the Bavarians wear them. Our food are Bretzels and Sauerkraut.
My favorite food is... I dont know. I speak German, English and a little bit Swedish and Turkish. I visited Germany, Turkey, USA, Kroatia and Spain.