PDA

View Full Version : Ebola is in Australia.

GummiBear64
10-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Woo, yay. ._. A Queensland nurse was found with symptoms of Ebola (no she hasn't been diagnosed) after arriving back from Africa.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/queensland-nurse-hospitalised-after-showing-symptoms-of-ebola/story-fn3dxity-1227085320083?nk=f02e1a8eba3d6af04e53a7fe34569bc8

GG.

Mahmoud
10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Woo, yay. ._. A Queensland nurse was found with symptoms of Ebola (no she hasn't been diagnosed) after arriving back from Africa.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/queensland-nurse-hospitalised-after-showing-symptoms-of-ebola/story-fn3dxity-1227085320083?nk=f02e1a8eba3d6af04e53a7fe34569bc8

GG.

Srsly can we stop talking about Ebola like it's a Zombie virus or something like that... it's not the first time we have a new virus...

iGarNub
10-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Now you're scaring me even more.. since I'm Aussie D:
Oh well.. I live in NSW soo yeah..

TIMTAM
10-09-2014, 10:26 AM

GG.

Don't worry bud, apparently she probably doesn't even have it. Her test results haven't come back. She just had a flu and was in Africa so they're just taking the precautions. Good thing we're in melbourne. Also don't worry STRAYA Is prepared we have like isolation rooms and stuff. It also won't spread very quickly in countries like our because our hygene is much better.

Boomer
10-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Don't worry bud, apparently she probably doesn't even have it. Her test results haven't come back. She just had a flu and was in Africa so they're just taking the precautions. Good thing we're in melbourne. Also don't worry STRAYA Is prepared we have like isolation rooms and stuff. It also won't spread very quickly in countries like our because our hygene is much better.

LOL Isolation Rooms? More like Isolation Deserts. :rolleyes:

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 12:34 AM
Srsly can we stop talking about Ebola like it's a Zombie virus or something like that... it's not the first time we have a new virus...
It isn't new. There's been multiple outbreaks of it before.

Pls, Straya better be fine. Tony, y u no do something?

LOL Isolation Rooms? More like Isolation Deserts. :rolleyes:
Not sure if insult or joke.

Dodo Wizard
10-10-2014, 05:13 AM
I hope not. Australians are fudgin awesome.

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 06:01 AM
I hope not. Australians are fudgin awesome.

So are people from <insert your country>.

Trollrage
10-10-2014, 06:06 AM
So are people from Albania.

Awww, Thanks Gummi.
#PreyFoarGummiAndTemTom

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 06:08 AM
Awww, Thanks Gummi.
#PreyFoarGummiAndTemTom

Put in your siggies #PreyFoarGummiAndTemTom

InstaRabbit
10-10-2014, 06:34 AM

lol probably cause you think you're safe in your house with 43 packs dorritos and 69 XL mountain dew bottlez

Friboy8
10-10-2014, 06:42 AM
It's in america too, soon to spread to the UK apparently..

Mahmoud
10-10-2014, 07:17 AM
lol probably cause you think you're safe in your house with 43 packs dorritos and 69 XL mountain dew bottlez

No...I'm just saying that it's just a virus like any virus...it's not da end of the world doe so no need to panic at all...when you panic that mean a higher chance of you having this virus...

hemebru
10-10-2014, 07:35 AM
ebola?! whats that?

InstaRabbit
10-10-2014, 08:58 AM
No...I'm just saying that it's just a virus like any virus...it's not da end of the world doe so no need to panic at all...when you panic that mean a higher chance of you having this virus...
1.I would like to see you inject yourself with an infected person's blood.
2.It probably could be although low chance
3.Panic = higher chance lol?

ebola?! whats that?
click here. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ebola)

TIMTAM
10-10-2014, 09:21 AM
I waz right, I said that she probably didn't have Ebola and I was right, she doesn't, it is confirmed.

STRAYA = Ebola free.

However...
For some reason my school is doing a trip to Africa :/

FriDaze
10-10-2014, 09:25 AM

Speaking of zombies... (http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/)

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 11:21 AM
I'm not safe with 43 Doritos packs and 69 xl Mountain Dew bottles?!

It's in america too, soon to spread to the UK apparently..
Yeah, already knew it was in America. :P

OMG that hasn't been proven!!1!!!1

ebola?! whats that?
Someone call MrSlow?

1.I would like to see you inject yourself with an infected person's blood.
2.It probably could be although low chance
3.Panic = higher chance lol?

click here. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ebola)
3 is a conspiracy dude.

I waz right, I said that she probably didn't have Ebola and I was right, she doesn't, it is confirmed.

STRAYA = Ebola free.

However...
For some reason my school is doing a trip to Africa :/
RIP in peace TimTam's class.

Speaking of zombies... (http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/)
Brains....?!

Nope
10-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah. It's not like it has a high lethality rate. It isn't really very infectious. Did I mention it doesn't have a cure? Because that totally doesn't matter. Getting a cold is just as bad as ebola, because they are both caused by viruses. Also, good advice. Now I know that panicking will increase your chance of getting ebola.

PikaPi
10-10-2014, 02:21 PM
I'm stayin' in Melbourne, kk good.

Amd
10-10-2014, 02:23 PM
It's not a virus....It's a plague....Muahhahaha

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Yeah. It's not like it has a high lethality rate. It isn't really very infectious. Did I mention it doesn't have a cure? Because that totally doesn't matter. Getting a cold is just as bad as ebola, because they are both caused by viruses. Also, good advice. Now I know that panicking will increase your chance of getting ebola.

Doesn't sound that bad...