PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else talk to themselves often?

darkscythe
10-09-2014, 05:26 PM
I don't think I'm the only one, But sometimes I spark up conversations with myself, I do it often..
Anyone else?

ME:- Well there goes your chance..
ME:- Oh shut up.
ME:- Geez.. Don't be rude to me.

True story, happened when I didn't answer a question during chemistry class

~Rapidfire~
10-09-2014, 09:04 PM
:sweatdrop: Totally.. Umm.. Normal...

Mahmoud
10-09-2014, 09:43 PM
I don't think I'm the only one, But sometimes I spark up conversations with myself, I do it often..
Anyone else?

LOL I do that sometimes xD (Don't judge)

Dodo Wizard
10-09-2014, 11:10 PM
What? I don't talk to myself. Just nobody can see Tommy. Yeah, that's it..never talk to myself.

Megazork
10-10-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm so bored

I am too!

Nobody asked for your damn opinion!

Everybody asked for it :D

Yeah right. You just the loser.

I swear to frog, I will annihilate you

I dar *Gunshot*

That's what I thought

Not at all

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Anyone else?

Is it talking to myself if Alfred doesn't listen to me?

CoryT
10-10-2014, 12:53 AM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZKtDjz3w79_SHMhC_gJeWjHR_gaF_m bN-9KtidsYXx5s36x4v

NOT EVEN THERAPY CAN FIX ME!

1.Cory stop posting pictures its annoying!

2.I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT CORY... FREEDOM OF SPEACH CORY!

1.Its not speech its typing ...

2.Oh...

syrup
10-10-2014, 01:56 AM
I struggle, my demise is already put at rest, for I cannot speak for my thoughts.

I hear it again, I ignore once more, I hear it again, I shut my eyes, I hear again, the grip tightens while I slip away from reality, it cannot be put to rest the creature! Godsend there be something to put it to rest! Why must I be the one to suffer?

I cannot control it, I lay down to be put against my own will, my thoughts race between each other, I cannot fathom these thoughts, what am I to do to understand the incomprehensible? Alas, I will not listen, I stand for myself with a strand of dignity, you cannot control me!

"Wake up, it's time to eat."

"NO I'M SLEEPY."

Applez
10-10-2014, 01:58 AM
No
You do too Applez
Dude, why does yourself always have to be rude?
It's how life works, now shut up and awnser dark's question, because you clearly lied

No

Xanadu
10-10-2014, 02:02 AM
Normal, not needing therapy this is for. It is normal to have these things. It makes us humans. Talking in your head means talking to yourself. So those who talk to themselves are everyone, even other living, and heck, the none living. I, myself do so at times. Sometimes we are rude to ourselves because of what we've done. Being hard on your self doesn't work.

PotatoMarco
10-10-2014, 08:42 AM
I remember when I chased myself around the school. (True story).
I dont really talk to myself because I present n object to myself to which my thoughts would be directed to. I often talk to the moon, but sometimes I talk to the floor. My classmates think im crazy ;-;

Areodax
10-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Me: Hey Magnezone, where's the duck? (playing FNaF)

Magnezone (me): Oh crap, I see it! CLOSE THE DOO-

InstaRabbit
10-10-2014, 09:04 AM
lol sometimes when playing counter strike

Oh **** there's an enemy
*gets killed*

WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT IDIOT

Mahmoud
10-10-2014, 09:38 AM
K I need to do dis I need to do it!

Just do it I bet you can't do it

Yes I can!

No you can't! I bet on my 1M dollar that you can't

*Do it* Where is my 1M dollar!

Sorry man I lied to make you do it

You little...askdhasijdhaskjdgaisgdskajdghkasdasd

Yup dis is me when I can't do something and I do it

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 11:23 AM
lol sometimes when playing counter strike

*gets killed*

Pretty sure everyone talks to themself when gaming. Lol.

PikaPi
10-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Thats when boredom strikes. :crazy:

iToaster
10-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Nopity Nope Nope

Boomer
10-10-2014, 03:32 PM
While playing Tanked:

Ok, ok, where are you...come here...you know you want to be killed......HAHAHA I KILLED YOU NOOB! WOOOOOOOO!

While parkouring in Growtopia:

OH MY F****ING GOD OWNER IS NOOB F****ING IDIOT IMPOSSIBLE PARKOUR STUPID STUPID STUPID IDIOT OWNER I'LL F**** HIM UP IN REAL LIFE F**** YOU OWNER THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE oh I just won...

Vampireboy000
10-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Well I am one of those insane people who legit have voices in their head,nobody irl knows about my voices tho,like they'll ever believe me.they drive me insane,making me doubt every single thing I do. But they r also voices of truth for example this was something that happened once:
Me-Somtimes I feel special ._.
Voice-shut up ur just saying "I feel special" to make urself feel special,sooner u accept u will probably end up never being an inventory and endin up having a normal job and living "happily" ever after
Me-*starts uncontrollably freaking out and having a seizure caused by himself*

~Rapidfire~
10-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Honestly, I talk to myself playing FNaF.
Me1: oh god freddys out
Me2: eh not that bad he's only in the restroom
Me1: shut up
Me2: lol you forgot to check pirate cove
Me1: God *** I'll check it later
Me2: noob
Me1: OMG CHICA NO PLS IM LOW ON POWER
Me2: lol your scared of a duck
Me1: can you be quiet for 1 second?!?
Me2: *one second passes by* k lol it's only 4am your at 20% power
Me1: k ill check cams *sees foxy run down west hall*
Me2: omg close door
Me1: God I am... *attempts to close door*
Me2: lol Bonnie broke the door
Me1: NOOOO *dies*
Me2: lol noob

CoryT
10-10-2014, 10:23 PM
Rumors says that if you talk to yourself its COMPLETELY healthy

....or was it the other way around....

NOW IM GONNA STARVE!

Jing
10-22-2014, 02:10 PM
I know who does this often
Let It Go:
Snow glows white on the mountain night, not a foot print to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in heavens knows I tried. Don't let them in don't let them see. be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know... Well now they know! Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore! Let it go! Let it go! Turn my back and slam the door! I don't care what their going to say! Let the storm rage on... The cold never bother me anyway! It's funny how some distance makes everything seems small and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all! It's time to see what I can do to test the limit and break through! No right, no wrong, no rules for me! I'm free! Let it go! Let it go! I'm the one with the wind and sky! Let it go! Let it go! No one else will see me cry! Here I stand and that's where I'm going to stay! Let the storm rage on! My powers flurries through the air into the ground! My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around! One thought the crystalize in one icy blast! I never going back! The past is in the past! Let it go! Let it go! I will rise like a break of dawn! Let it go! Let It go! That perfect girl is gone! Here I stand in the light of day! Let the storm rage on! The cold never bother me anyway! Wow that Elsa in that song was talking to her self in the whole song. I wonder how do they made the song in the world let it go. I am hoping that will never going to be possible for me. XD

playerde
10-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Anyone else?

Totally Normal...
On a completely different note did u talk to someone like maybe a doctor...

darkscythe
10-22-2014, 08:02 PM
Totally Normal...
On a completely different note did u talk to someone like maybe a doctor...

No..? I love talking to myself, don't judge .-.