PDA

View Full Version : Your Talent.....Share!!

fudgie
04-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Come Share Your Talent(s)!
We All Have One,Because Every Each And One Of Us Are Special In Our Own Ways.:o

My Talent,Art Of Course!
Well,Not Pixel Art,I Mean Sketching Kind Of Art.

LeTroll
04-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Clearing worlds and
drawing different stick figures going to war with each other:rolleyes:
and
ACADEMIC RESULTS!:D

I-Am-Legend
04-09-2013, 09:45 PM
I am musically talented. I have perfect pitch and I play 4 instruments. Piano, Clarinet, Tenor Saxaphone, and the Violin.

ADMex1
04-09-2013, 10:55 PM
Hmm. Let's see. I am a decent artist,with realistic drawings of real things of course. I am academically gifted, with superior intelligence out of many in my family, hehe.. I also have an amazing memory.

Julio Mendoza
04-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Hmm. Let's see. I am a decent artist,with realistic drawings of real things of course. I am academically gifted, with superior intelligence out of many in my family, hehe.. I also have an amazing memory.

I'm academically gifted as well, well I wouldn't say I'm smarter than my parents, since they didn't go to college, maybe I've just had a better education. My memory is a little... Bipolar. Sometimes I can remember things explicitly, and sometimes I can not remember what happened several seconds earlier.

ripply
04-10-2013, 12:18 AM
I guess mine would be Lol this sounds bad but getting my self out of situations without violence

RAPTOR784
04-10-2013, 12:20 AM
Well my talent is to help people in the game and out side of it I try to take care of my parents when need or anybody in my family

raqk
04-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Well my talent is gaming, and helping people in games because I know almost everything about ALL games!
I'm actually kinda over addicted to gaming, but I need it for now because I'm wirking on my own mmo ( ill still play growtopia of course! ) and I also hope to be a semi-successful youtuber...

Julio Mendoza
04-11-2013, 02:27 AM
I guess mine would be Lol this sounds bad but getting my self out of situations without violence

Silver tongued it seems, maybe you could become a politician.

drealla
04-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Singing and dancing while playing a guitar. I supposed to join "Got Talent" search with this talent. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Carlu
04-12-2013, 11:38 PM
My talent is being mediocre at everything.

Well I can play woodwind instruments pretty well and can play songs by ear, but I've mostly forgotten how to read music in the last.... erm.... 6 years?

I can be pretty good at picking up languages too, better than most my age, I'd be amazing if I had the mental RAM to practise!

But I'm just ok at everything else :/

IAmABrodie
04-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Lets see...
-Guitar
-Boxing
-Wrestling
-Knife/Tomahawk Throwing
-Football (WideReceiver)
-Track and Field
-Conditioning (With weights)
-Archery
-Listening to music :P
Lol i can go on all day! Jelly? :3

Iguana
04-12-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm great at sports. In football I have a God-given gift of leading my defense. I started pole-vaulting a week ago in track and I've already claered 6'10". ( Six feet Ten inches) I also do wrestling basketball and shot-put! I also am a pretty good drawer (from my dad).

Carlu
04-12-2013, 11:50 PM
I also remembered that I can use chopsticks!

Ok loads of people can do that but my housemates were genuinely impressed!

Until one finished the sentence with ".. almost as good as Jack, he can pick up rice with them" and I just picked all my housemates up with chopsticks and threw them out the window (I wished I could....)

happysmiles7
04-13-2013, 01:36 PM
my talents are piano, I'm kinda good at math, I'm real patient (dunno if that's a talent.), umm yeah thats it. oh and i can kind of draw good i guess :sweatdrop:
Oh yes and I can use chopsticks very wll because Im from an asian country :p

TheDoctor
04-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Hmm.... I'm pretty good at jui-jitsu,drawing,lego, and yeah

badboy
04-14-2013, 09:21 PM
my talent are academic(I am pretty smart) and sports. I like playing basketball(shooting guard), soccer, and football(wide reciever).

ripply
04-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Silver tongued it seems, maybe you could become a politician.

A politician? Thanks but no thanks, I would be terrible. I would pull pranks and then someone would get mad Lol, not a good idea.

l0l
04-19-2013, 12:23 AM
My talent is to tell people that I have talent of telling people that I have talent. Jk, lol, Im pretty smart... And I can just t
ell jokes/fun stories etc. Also, languages.