PDA

View Full Version : Oh wow! I finally realized you can PM multpiple people at one time. /facepalm

Megazork
10-10-2014, 02:09 PM
I just barely notices that you can put a semi colon and put another recipients name( continue this process to send more people the same message ). This is pretty much worth the slowpoke meme. Time wasted, trying to PM people the same messages. Mostly Adkins and world collaboraters. I feel so... alive with this function.

Disaster
10-10-2014, 02:10 PM
I just barely notices that you can put a semi colon and put another recipients name( continue this process to send more people the same message ). This is pretty much worth the slowpoke meme. Time wasted, trying to PM people the same messages. Mostly Adkins and world collaboraters. I feel so... alive with this function.

I didn't know that too til a couple days ago.

Mufffin
10-10-2014, 02:10 PM

/mega(zork)fp

Maryjane
10-10-2014, 02:11 PM
I feel like Megazork's IQ went down a little.

Such slow m8 xD

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-10-2014, 02:17 PM
lol. GG. こにちわ

MySuperCookie
10-10-2014, 02:18 PM
I feel like Megazork's IQ went down a little.

Such slow m8 xD

Whet r u doin' hiir.

I miss yu :panic:

Warp Rat
10-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey, speaking of PM's. Can you clear your inbox? Heh hEH.

Vampireboy000
10-10-2014, 09:10 PM
*2 months after joining forums* OMG I JUST REALISED....U CAN PM PPL. <-----this is me a year ago,judges gonna judge vampires gonna hunt

Hakma
10-10-2014, 09:16 PM

I normally put Seth in the recipients place just so i can try to bypass the system