PDA

View Full Version : Any apps that...

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 10:13 PM
Does anyone know any apps where I can train my brain and/or increase my vocabulary?

I'm on iPhone, not that it really helps.

K, thanks.

~Rapidfire~
10-10-2014, 10:27 PM
here's a good app:https://appsto.re/us/SS3Fz.i]Quizlest by eduAZ https://appsto.re/us/SS3Fz.i ( Lalla Learn your ABCs by d-mobilelab S.p.A.
[url)

Hakma
10-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know any apps where I can train my brain and/or increase my vocabulary?

I'm on iPhone, not that it really helps.

K, thanks.

APPLE HATES HIM

THE DICTIONARY. CLICK HERE AND YOULL NEVER HAVE TO PICK UP A BOOK AGAIN

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 11:37 PM
english vocabulary? for other languishes try the site www.duolingo.com
Yep, English.

Depends On Your Age......I Know A Few For 5 Year Olds.....:sweatdrop:
14. I have a good vocabulary but I'm looking to expand.
#IWillBeTheNewMegazork

APPLE HATES HIM

THE DICTIONARY. CLICK HERE AND YOULL NEVER HAVE TO PICK UP A BOOK AGAIN

Thanks a lot mate.

Hakma
10-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Yep, English.

14. I have a good vocabulary but I'm looking to expand.
#IWillBeTheNewMegazork

Thanks a lot mate.

Im here till thursday.

Reballoo
10-10-2014, 11:45 PM
Haunted Hollow is a super fun multiplayer game (Vs. Com, Pass N Play, or Game Center) that tests your ability to make plans, and be strategic. It is kind if like a board game, but it is also very unique, fun, and adictive. Although the game itself is an obvious money grab, it is still fun. It costs 0.99$, and another 7.99$ to unlock it's full features, but it is still enjoyable with what it has for 0.99$. It is really fun, and super difficult if you play against a real person.

GummiBear64
10-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Im here till thursday.
How much do you charge?

Haunted Hollow is a super fun multiplayer game (Vs. Com, Pass N Play, or Game Center) that tests your ability to make plans, and be strategic. It is kind if like a board game, but it is also very unique, fun, and adictive. Although the game itself is an obvious money grab, it is still fun. It costs 0.99$, and another 7.99$ to unlock it's full features, but it is still enjoyable with what it has for 0.99$. It is really fun, and super difficult if you play against a real person.
I prefer free games because I'm cheap like that. I'll give it a try when I get 0.99ยข though.

syrup
10-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Oi mate, it's the appah called book, alrigh' mate, now lis'n here, don't tell anyone, unless ya wana' fight me down the alley ey, okay mate, 'ave a good one.

GummiBear64
10-11-2014, 12:57 AM
Oi mate, it's the appah called book, alrigh' mate, now lis'n here, don't tell anyone, unless ya wana' fight me down the alley ey, okay mate, 'ave a good one.

Sorry, already spread the news. Downloaded "book."

GummiBear64
10-11-2014, 12:17 PM
My vocabulary is full to capacity but I want to expand it so I can impress all da ladies. xP

Applez
10-11-2014, 12:50 PM
My vocabulary is full to capacity but I want to expand it so I can impress all da ladies. xP
You impressing a girl:

Donkay: "Hello female gender."
Girl: "Hello, who are you?"
Donkay: "I am [First name] [Middle name] [Last name], but you can call me [First name]."
Girl: "Uh, cool..."
Donkay: "You are cool? Let me get some wooden sticks to build a burning fire."
Girl: "Um... Bye"
Donkay: "Bye? How about see you around? I don't want you to go away forever."
Girl: "Cya around..."
Donkay: "See you later, female gender human."

GummiBear64
10-11-2014, 12:56 PM
You impressing a girl:

Donkay: "Hello female gender."
Girl: "Hello, who are you?"
Donkay: "I am [First name] [Middle name] [Last name], but you can call me [First name]."
Girl: "Uh, cool..."
Donkay: "You are cool? Let me get some wooden sticks to build a burning fire."
Girl: "Um... Bye"
Donkay: "Bye? How about see you around? I don't want you to go away forever."
Girl: "Cya around..."
Donkay: "See you later, female gender human."

Someone understands me. This is why I need vocabulary enhancing applications to make myself sound smart.

syrup
10-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Someone understands me. This is why I need vocabulary enhancing applications to make myself sound smart.

Maybe look at a thesaurus and see if there might be anything you want to improve on.

GummiBear64
10-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Maybe look at a thesaurus and see if there might be anything you want to improve on.
That is actually the most intelligent statement you have ever said.

syrup
10-11-2014, 03:05 PM
That is actually the most intelligent statement you have ever said.

Of course, your opinion matters.

Wait, this is the internet.

Now no funny stuff, unless you want to keep at it.

Busathepro
10-11-2014, 04:19 PM
LUMOSITY

ELEVATE

LUMOSITY IS WAAAAAY BETTER FREE

Snowi
10-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Well, uh, coming from a GRAMMAH NAZIIIII

I'd say books are yer best friend! Get a really good book and start flipping. I've read so many books that I've been able to learn words just from context. For example, I've learned the meaning of the word "exasperated" without ever touching a dictionary. I see so many words so many times that I've even memorized how they're spelled! x-x

Or you could just, you know, have a dictionary lying around.

I'd recommend the Atherton book series by Patrick Carman. It's mah favorite books-thing-a-ding, basically they got fantasy and sci-fi to kiss.

GummiBear64
10-11-2014, 10:17 PM
LUMOSITY

ELEVATE

LUMOSITY IS WAAAAAY BETTER FREE
Already got both m8.

Of course, your opinion matters.

Wait, this is the internet.

Now no funny stuff, unless you want to keep at it.
What are opinions?

GummiBear64
10-12-2014, 03:38 AM
C'mon, I need to enhance my vocabulary thus enhancing my intellectual level.