PDA

View Full Version : i am ready for tonight!!!!

UniMox
10-12-2014, 01:36 AM
I'm ready to get on growtopia for my whole night! I just got home from Stop&Shop (a groceries store) I got a bottle of coca-cola and a box of Chocolate Chip POPTARTS! anyone wanna hang on in Growtopia? /msg UniMox

Artex67
10-12-2014, 01:56 AM
I'm ready to get on growtopia for my whole night! I just got home from Stop&Shop (a groceries store) I got a bottle of coca-cola and a box of Chocolate Chip POPTARTS! anyone wanna hang on in Growtopia? /msg UniMox

ya sure ill do a ripper giveaway

FierceDiet
10-14-2014, 12:39 AM

Chocolate Chip Poptart's ....

Do they even make those ?

*Googling after posting this :)*

FierceDiet
10-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Dear God(s)

Will you please send (code) an angel down, and allow him to hand me the following items - in growtopia -

1 grape costume like in the fruit of the loom commercials
1 grape wing pair, and it would be delightfully grape scented
1 grape world lock, jammer(s) and the world name GRAPE (with a purple midnight bg, and dirt that is purple)
1000 grapes , dying my player purple
1 Pet slime
1 set of jelly armor from spiral knights (preferred blue, and purple)
1 LEproCON (I had one in growtopia, and GAVE it to my friend, MagmaBlade. Haven't seem him in forever, but, I always find a new . friend (usually a noob) who I help for a long time (or I am just easily tricked) in growtopia, and in ROTMG

Actually , a funny story, I used Blue berries on my character, with a tomato, and said i got the new grape(s) in growtopia.
People thought I was a hacker :P which I can't read code, but for some reason I want to make a game, but sadly nothing is mac compatible *FACE-PALM* luckily, Growtopia is (-_-) <-- That is a smile. It seriously is. There isn't an easier way to make it :P

Actually, I am greedy. I don't want any of this. I don't deserve it. Giveaway soon (October 30th, 2014*bc* with all of my stuff. Not all. Just some. Maybe none. I've been getting tired of these "popular people" who spend lots of money to be popular,and say they don't, and they have played for less than a year (2-3 months) yet say 1-2 years and people believe it because they listen to "popular people" when I spend little and some how unpopular, even though I have played since a few weeks (3-4) before the first valentine pack. I was there first. I witnessed the amazing 1000 players online at once. They were all trusty. Little-to-no scams. Now it is 15000~ or so, with many scams. Why did growtopia have to come to this. I liked it when it was simple, just ninja and fairy wings. Angels sold for a world lock (I HAD 8, and sadly sold them, then they bounce up in price) and people didn't beg. It didn't matter how many wings you owned. They're all the same. Crimson and Parrot's are just angels, with tie-die.

If you didn't understand the morale, it was the fact that not everyone is a noob, they have feelings, and you should take a step into other people's perspectives. You may have better items, but we have more play time, and get called noobs. Just stop, this is the reason my friend quit. All because people wouldn't stop.

Jing
10-14-2014, 01:35 AM

:confused: But it is morning for me. XD can't wait for Saturday! Or Sunday! Have you read that hamumu is on a jet pane now in the news in GROWTOPIA?:o

UniMox
10-14-2014, 01:36 AM
I posted this 1 or 2 days ago and Simone just bumped it... weird lol

playerde
10-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Wow, u going to go to school tom?