PDA

View Full Version : Little Rant to Solorien

COLTONROCKO
10-12-2014, 05:01 AM
I originally saw what you said.

​For those who think it's hilarious to be as disruptive and rude as possible... I don't have the time or patience for that nonsense anymore. If you are making the forums worse with your presence, your presence will be removed. We don't need you IN our community if you don't care ABOUT our community. Period.

Lets see, We don't need you IN our community if you don't care ABOUT our community.

I am glad to see you say that. But you haven't done anything. I still see Applez and Mahmound just spam constantly about non relate things to the thread.

Applez posts 48+ times a day, usually about useless stuff, also NOTHING ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY by those two examples (Applez Mahmound) and they just talk about Frogs or other useless stuff. I feel like you are threating us, and you don't commit to what you say. You just make threads, and never do what you said. I've always seen this with your threads and I am personally not happy with it.

I feel like you have a grudge to other people.

Do what you say, don't threaten us. I guess I am the only one to say this.

(There are many people that spam, that I forgot to mention.)

COLTONROCKO
10-12-2014, 06:38 AM
Bump I guess no one saw this.

HerobrineFan
10-12-2014, 06:39 AM
True

10 Chars

The 978
10-12-2014, 06:41 AM
yessssssssssss

Cocomonkey
10-12-2014, 06:52 AM
Hmm.. but time to time they post appropriate things. But i guess if more people rant about them then they'll go *POOF*

Zippie701
10-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Yea, I've never seen them cursed at least. True.

Reballoo
10-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Those 2 do care about our community... I don't think they should be banned for being silly. They are not usually off topic anyway. They both pist on topic, just silly stuff that doesn't need to be said. They are not trying to be spammy.

Trollrage
10-12-2014, 07:01 AM
Yea, I've never seen them cursed at least. True.

But I got cursed for 3 Infractions =_=

Swertip
10-12-2014, 07:28 AM
Those 2 do care about our community... I don't think they should be banned for being silly. They are not usually off topic anyway. They both pist on topic, just silly stuff that doesn't need to be said. They are not trying to be spammy.

I agree with you.

_Lennart_
10-12-2014, 07:37 AM
all this is true, iv seen tons of spamming people but they never get out of the community, they do get a chance to repay what they have done, but they just abuse that chance and countinue making worthless posts

off topic: is it spamming that i talk about my planes now and then

optimuswhat
10-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Yeah.
Lets make the forums a boring place.
I'm sure everyone will just love that, and obviously agrees with your opinion.

Amd
10-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Not all their posts are useless....I find for example ur thread useless...u look like a 6year old crying and reporting people dats not cool kk

COLTONROCKO
10-12-2014, 09:55 PM
Yeah.
Lets make the forums a boring place.
I'm sure everyone will just love that, and obviously agrees with your opinion.
I'm just taking what Solorien said. Plus I don't want to read fanfics or anything else 24/7.

- - - Updated - - -

Not all their posts are useless....I find for example ur thread useless...u look like a 6year old crying and reporting people dats not cool kk

That was the past, they still do it.

Besides I cared about my items as I barley do now.

Magicalfishy
10-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Solorien is right about this guys. I do think she is taking a step too far, but you probably would to with all the crap you have to deal with all day. However, I do disagree with her actions of mixing both the forums and game. If someone is punished on the forums I believe it is only fair that they only get punished on the forums instead of both forums and in-game. But then again, not my forums, not my game.

Hakma
10-12-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm just taking what Solorien said. Plus I don't want to read fanfics or anything else 24/7..

Then don't read them. They aren't spam or against the rules. So you're basically adding a banana to your fire.

Bejewled
10-12-2014, 11:45 PM
If the joking posts didn't exist forums would be boring.However there are too many now, We have to try and find a balance. It is like going to work if you wore the same outfit,same day,same people,same stuff. Bring right?Then there is nonstop partys everyday and its just plain annoying. Like I said, Balance is key.

LifeSupport
10-12-2014, 11:52 PM

Lets see, We don't need you IN our community if you don't care ABOUT our community.

I am glad to see you say that. But you haven't done anything. I still see Applez and Mahmound just spam constantly about non relate things to the thread.

Applez posts 48+ times a day, usually about useless stuff, also NOTHING ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY by those two examples (Applez Mahmound) and they just talk about Frogs or other useless stuff. I feel like you are threating us, and you don't commit to what you say. You just make threads, and never do what you said. I've always seen this with your threads and I am personally not happy with it.

I agree with you on mahmound. He needs to cut down on the spam about frogs.

Applez
10-12-2014, 11:57 PM
I agree, I hate when they spam

Bejewled
10-12-2014, 11:59 PM
You know that button that lets you private message people instead of yelling out to everyone on the forums and then calling out 2 specific forumers? Cant we all be friends for more than 2 minutes???

From INightmareI's forum guide:

If you see someone whom seems to be spamming, pm them and politely tell them. If they refuse to listen AND repeatedly do it again, pm a forum moderator and they'll deal with it.

Aquarml
10-13-2014, 12:00 AM

why is your name apple and your picture is a banana?

Applez
10-13-2014, 12:03 AM
why is your name apple and your picture is a banana?

Why is your name Aquarml and your avatar isn't water?

Cocomonkey
10-13-2014, 12:22 AM

Aqua isn't always necessarily water, it can be used in the context of colour as well.
You should visit comebacks.com to gather more adequate comebacks.

Perry Steven
10-13-2014, 12:27 AM
What is an IN Community?

Aquarml
10-13-2014, 12:28 AM
They call me jackfrost becuase i have to yell at everyone to chill out.This is literally what im talking about. You guys get mad WAYYYYY to easily over something so simple.
Ever heard of a joke?

Who said i was mad?
I'm just using simple English...too hard to understand for you?

Bejewled
10-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Who said i was mad?
I'm just using simple English...too hard to understand for you?

No. Not too hard too understand for me,but last time i checked calling people pieces of :poop:for a small reason was EXTREMELY RUDE. This is also what I'm talking about,people starting unnecessary arguments because they had to put that one little smart remark at the end of their sentence.

For the rest of the people who posted on this thread.

Also this thread is considered spam because their are 10 million other threads about this. So please if you have a problem with somebody,pm them. Dont bash them or try to ruin their reputation as your causing more drama and tons or arguments and the forums become a bloody battleground. If we actually TRIED to talk it out peacefully like: Hey guys,just saying there have been a few spam threads lately,could you tone it down a bit?Or even just calmly pming them about the situation and working this out.Instead of OMG ______ and _______ are so annoying they should just leave the forums because they are horrible people.I believe this is what Seth intended the forums for,calmy working out problems and having fun asking questions and chatting with people,instead WE,no not 4-5 people,EVERYONE ha corupted the forums from their true intention.
Do you think those people dont have feelings?

What im trying to basically say here, is if we could all try to work out problems PEACEFULLY,this wouldnt be a problem now would it?:prophet::prophet::prophet:

Applez
10-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Why isn't your profile picture a piece of s#*$ because that is what you are.

Why is your profile pic a surf board because you went overboard

EasykGT
10-13-2014, 12:51 AM

I think Aque got cursed because he cant handle a lil joke.....

Bejewled
10-13-2014, 12:52 AM

This is also what I'm talking about,people starting unnecessary arguments because they had to put that one little smart remark at the end of their sentence.

Im not even going to say anything else. Just please read the above quote. Ok? Not yelling at you,not getting mad at you,but just please make a litte effort? Please?

Applez
10-13-2014, 12:54 AM
Im not even going to say anything else. Just please read the above quote. Ok? Not yelling at you,not getting mad at you,but just please make a litte effort? Please?

I was just joking, I ain't mad

Because clearly a lot of people hate me
Because Rocko pointed me out her and threw my banana butt under the bus

COLTONROCKO
10-13-2014, 02:13 AM
You know that button that lets you private message people instead of yelling out to everyone on the forums and then calling out 2 specific forumers? Cant we all be friends for more than 2 minutes???

From INightmareI's forum guide:

If you see someone whom seems to be spamming, pm them and politely tell them. If they refuse to listen AND repeatedly do it again, pm a forum moderator and they'll deal with it.

I didn't just say two on purpose. Those TWO were the ones that spammed the most on the forums from what i've seen.

FreeSamples
10-13-2014, 02:15 AM
forums is too boring now

no fun and too mature crap

thats why tons of my forumer buddies quit forums

COLTONROCKO
10-13-2014, 02:16 AM
No. Not too hard too understand for me,but last time i checked calling people pieces of :poop:for a small reason was EXTREMELY RUDE. This is also what I'm talking about,people starting unnecessary arguments because they had to put that one little smart remark at the end of their sentence.

For the rest of the people who posted on this thread.

Also this thread is considered spam because their are 10 million other threads about this. So please if you have a problem with somebody,pm them. Dont bash them or try to ruin their reputation as your causing more drama and tons or arguments and the forums become a bloody battleground. If we actually TRIED to talk it out peacefully like: Hey guys,just saying there have been a few spam threads lately,could you tone it down a bit?Or even just calmly pming them about the situation and working this out.Instead of OMG ______ and _______ are so annoying they should just leave the forums because they are horrible people.I believe this is what Seth intended the forums for,calmy working out problems and having fun asking questions and chatting with people,instead WE,no not 4-5 people,EVERYONE ha corupted the forums from their true intention.
Do you think those people dont have feelings?

What im trying to basically say here, is if we could all try to work out problems PEACEFULLY,this wouldnt be a problem now would it?:prophet::prophet::prophet:

How is this spam? I am one the only people who can tell the truth about Solorien. And like I said Applez is not as bad as Mahmound, and don't be a hypocrite..

ArmzOfficial
10-13-2014, 02:18 AM

Yeah Applez.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah Applez.
Sounds much like you.

Applez
10-13-2014, 03:04 AM
How is this spam? I am one the only people who can tell the truth about Solorien. And like I said Applez is not as bad as Mahmound, and don't be a hypocrite..

Yaaaaaay

Colton does like me

SuperJ
10-13-2014, 03:09 AM
No, you shall not accuse two people who haven't been punished because you think they are bad. The moderators probably haven't banned them for a reason. You do not make decisions for moderators nor can you bash on Solerien for not banning them. If you get to know those two guys I'd say thay are funny, fun, friendly and social. That's exactly what we need in this game. Even if the do post some useless stuff here and there sometimes, doesn't mean they are bad people. Case closed.

This thread is going nowhere and will cause fighting and arguments, please someone close this?

Bejewled
10-13-2014, 03:41 AM
How am I a hypocrite.... And I wrote all that to receive a 2 sentence reply about more drama. So now your saying one is worse than the others... Someone close thread please.

Applez
10-13-2014, 03:42 AM
#Last
#CloseThreadMods

Avenie
10-13-2014, 03:50 AM

I totally understand what is your point, I've made a thread about this some time ago to bring up a big big problem about this forum, hoping that people wan't to change it by themselves. Spamming and saying nonsense stuff by changing someones else topic could be quite annoying, it also bothers me. But that sentence ''We don't need you IN our community if you don't care ABOUT our community.
'' doesn't certainly mean what you probably think of. If people won't change their attitude and way to feel their expressions or opinions, nothing will change.

Aswell, it's not very nice to attack someone who have actually done a lot for this community and accuse her for doing nothing.

How do you know she haven't done anything?

Once I thought the solution could be adding just FORUM moderators, who could take care of forums and make sure such things won't happen, since ingame mods are too busy to check out forums or some of them don't do it at all, atleast thats how it seems.

GummiBear64
10-13-2014, 04:11 AM
forums is too boring now

no fun and too mature crap

thats why tons of my forumer buddies quit forums

I'm still here, barely.

Applez
10-13-2014, 04:13 AM
I'm still here, barely.

I'll always be here

I
Am
*scatched out text*

MiniLA
10-16-2014, 12:20 AM
I'll always be here

I
Am
*scatched out text*

hi the new growtopian troll
do you live under the bridge?
(im a hot 18 year old boy that goes by the name of michael clifford)

BD64
10-16-2014, 12:45 AM

I agree that it can be scary on first thought of being banned by the top dog of the moderators. But honestly, it's because it's always been like this. Solo's just getting fed up that we're not changing. If you honestly think it's the spammers it's the least of our worries, it's the people who make threads like this. That's what she doesn't want. I think she can hold grudges but eventually everyone gets over it. Threaten is also a strong word, it seems more pressured than threatened.

P.S. She does a lot, you just don't notice.

Aquarmi
10-16-2014, 12:49 AM

hi friend :wave:

Applez
10-16-2014, 02:21 AM
hi friend :wave:

Hi?....

If you are Aqua: Don't avoid bans/curses
If you aren't: Get out

North44
10-16-2014, 02:41 AM
Yeah,lots of post like 'How2wingroganot' and other spam threads with 'fake grammar'. Biased towards People with 1.5K++ posts..sorta

Spotlight
10-16-2014, 03:08 AM
But I got cursed for 3 Infractions =_=

I got cursed for posting in the wrong subforum

Aquarmi
10-16-2014, 05:39 AM
Hi?....

I am Aquarml. Also I have every right to make an account with my name in it. :wave:

Boomer
10-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Yeah,lots of post like 'How2wingroganot' and other spam threads with 'fake grammar'. Biased towards People with 1.5K++ posts..sorta

Oh yes: I spam constantly.

-.-

- - - Updated - - -

Hi?....

You do realize you can get an infraction for saying "get out," right?

#TheMoreYouKnow