PDA

View Full Version : What phone should I get...? (Currently going toward an S3... help)

Pikasack
10-12-2014, 06:02 AM
I am currently think of getting a Galaxy S3, that should be enough to play Goat Simulator, but if there is another phone that's around the same price, please let me know.
I need to get a better phone right now...

EDIT: I just realized with Fido, on a 2 year agreement with Tab24, I can get it for $50, I will have to talk with my dad about that.

PotatoMarco
10-12-2014, 06:41 AM
I am currently think of getting a Galaxy S3, that should be enough to play Goat Simulator, but if there is another phone that's around the same price, please let me know.
Dont get an s3 for goat simulator. I have an s3 and goat simulator lags and sometimes just freezes on my phone.
Get an s4 or s5.

playerde
10-12-2014, 01:04 PM
It matters if you are a kid and paying fro the phone save up more money and get S5. S4 is super lagggy. If u are a adult u are on your own on this choice.

Doopye
10-12-2014, 03:49 PM
I'm not a "Samsung" person so i would go for newest model of iPhone :-)

Pikasack
10-13-2014, 02:34 AM
Dont get an s3 for goat simulator. I have an s3 and goat simulator lags and sometimes just freezes on my phone.
Get an s4 or s5.

Have you used a RAM booster before starting it?
I think an S4 mini would be good enough for me.