PDA

View Full Version : You guys need to wake up.

Dodo Wizard
10-12-2014, 06:24 AM
Okay, so I see a bunch of posts saying "Oh, Ebola is a just another disease" or "Oh, having Ebola is pretty much the same as a cold."
Well, no it's not..

Around 70% of people with Ebola die. Like 5% of people with a cold die.
Just cause so and so government says its fine, its not. Governments lie. Whether it be USA, Australia, Asia, Europe, South America, or that 7th really cold continent nobody remembers, governments lie to the public all the time.

NOW, I'm not sayin the governments are evil people that dont care about citizens, Im merely saying that they tend to lie to keep the public from panicking.

EDIT: Okay, I know I didn't say North America, but I dun think Canadian and Mexican governments are that bad. Sure, they still lie to keep the public calm, but they're most likely not as bad as USA government.

Importance
10-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Okay, so I see a bunch of posts saying "Oh, Ebola is a just another disease" or "Oh, having Ebola is pretty much the same as a cold."
Well, no it's not..

Just cause so and so government says its fine, its not. Governments lie. Whether it be USA, Australia, Asia, Europe, South America, or that 7th really cold continent nobody remembers, governments lie to the public all the time.

NOW, I'm not sayin the governments are evil people that dont care about citizens, Im merely saying that they tend to lie to keep the public from panicking.
Same what I'm thinking. Maybe the situation in the US is already horrible, but the gov. lied to keep us calm...

PotatoMarco
10-12-2014, 06:38 AM
Dat 7th cold country tho xD *tags mahmoud*
Lelelelelelelel

Cocomonkey
10-12-2014, 06:57 AM
Yup, it's called censoring. The governments do it all da time.
Dey be like: Ohhh we don't want anyone to mob us and panic bout this issue.
Even though this is an extreme issue, i can't take the thread that seriously because of Dodo's profile pic.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, the government here in the Philippines SUCK (I'm just wishing they didn't see this.)

*Takes screenshot of reply and sends to the Philippine government, as a report*

_Lennart_
10-12-2014, 07:41 AM
is the seventh continent antartica? just sayin

also there is ONE good thing and ONE bad thing about ebola ( ok there are tons of bad things but im naming the worst one imo)

because ebola has such a fast kill rate it does reduce the infection rate, as the infected person dies, it is also good that he dies ( dont take this in a bad way)
because, as the patient dies the infected will have some remainders of ebola which means a higher speed to find the cure, also the bad thing is that they die so fast... of course

optimuswhat
10-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Ebola has a much higher mortality rate.

Bamboo2004
10-12-2014, 08:21 AM
The fatality of Ebola can reach actually reach 90%…......That's harsh...and 4000 lives have been lost, 1000 in the past week

playerde
10-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Now u are lying, the government are full of evil people. :p:p:crazy:

Well, no it's not..