PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Trollrage
10-13-2014, 08:08 AM
After hours of trying, I finished Five Nights At Freddys!

Cocomonkey
10-13-2014, 08:31 AM
After hours of trying, I finished Five Nights At Freddys!

After hours of trying to start my essay i haven't succeeded.
Can someone plz restrain me from the internet.
Oh wait, i need the internet for research purposes.
plz help me some1, i am procrastinating so hard.

Trollrage
10-13-2014, 08:54 AM
Bumpity Bump

Dark_Heat
10-13-2014, 12:37 PM
what? why didn't you just go into the files and edit the file named freddy. all you have to do is open it with a notepad app and paste this:
[freddy]
level=5
lives=5
beatgame=1
beat6=1

and then you're on custom night + on night 5 and 6. ooh wait, that's cheating isn't it?

EDIT: HOLY MOTHER OF SANDWICH YOUR ON 3 STARSSSSSS?

MrSword48
10-13-2014, 12:48 PM

But procrastination is life.

Trollrage
10-13-2014, 05:45 PM
what? why didn't you just go into the files and edit the file named freddy. all you have to do is open it with a notepad app and paste this:
[freddy]
level=5
lives=5
beatgame=1
beat6=1

and then you're on custom night + on night 5 and 6. ooh wait, that's cheating isn't it?

EDIT: HOLY MOTHER OF SANDWICH YOUR ON 3 STARSSSSSS?

it took many hours of mah life ;-;

Trollrage
10-13-2014, 06:49 PM
Harder than the Legendary quests.....

Trollrage
10-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Anyone else also did it?

AmazingGamin
10-13-2014, 08:32 PM
Try and keep your chats growtopia related.

PolarisHD
10-13-2014, 08:34 PM

*cough*This is the RTSoft Tavern*cough*

Trollrage
10-13-2014, 10:08 PM

/facepalm
This is the Rtsoft Tavern...

playerde
10-13-2014, 10:56 PM
Bump.
Something happened to me
Instead of spending 8 hours it went to 20 hours. Ugh
Read my creepy story...
The house, a mansion, lay in the depths of the forest, possibly hoping to avoid human interference. Yet its strange wish came true and after generations and generation, the vast house remained untouched. Rumors started to spread as time went by and the once magnificent building got mangled into the natural occurrence around it. Slowly the rare eye glance towards the mansion direction stopped, the lone building was forgotten. That was until John came to town.
John had heard about the mansion from his father who had desperately wanted to get a hold of it. Just recently, he had managed to get a hold of some money. Although the mansion itself was not very expensive, for a 3 day working man it was hard to have any spare money. John was lucky that his 3 days at work covered the cost of beer and lottery tickets. From a very young age, a voice in his head kept on telling him he was going to win the lottery, so every week he would buy 20 tickets.
After so many years, the voice had finally gotten him the lucky number on the 100k lottery. That money would just about cover the cost of the enormous house. So while he walked over to the house, the mansion he was about to buy, there was a smile on his face, something that had not happened for many years. After looking the mansion over, John walked over to the realtor's office and got ready to buy the house. At first when he told Sally, his agent, the house she almost fainted. John could see her slowly recollecting her breath and calming down. Sally immediately refused to go inside the mansion to show him around; but agreed show his some old pictures from the house.
That is when the screaming happed. All but one voice in his head was telling him to stop. However, the voice, the voice that had won him the money, the voice that was always right, was not there that instant. Hesitantly, he handed over the money saying he had already looked it over and just like that, he was the owner of a mansion.
My wife is going to be so proud thought John as he walked home. But, the second he told her where he had spent all the money, it looked as though his wife was going to kill him. It is just a state of shock reaction thought John as he slowly started to walk away. The next day John and his wife, Ann, packed their boxes and set of to the mansion in their rickety old car.
"Are you mad?" asked his wife several times before they got there.
"No," he would mutter as calmly as possible.
It had taken John some time to convince her that spending their life savings on a house was a good idea and even more time to get her in the car to go to the mansion. John did not appreciate the change of attitude. When Sally got to the mansion, she screamed and tried to run way, but John got a hold of her and dragged her into the house. Once inside he pushed her upstairs and into a room and locked the door.
Somewhere in the back of his head the layout seemed familiar, he seemed to know where everything was. Head pounding and confused John went downstairs to get himself a drink. Just as the voice inside his head told him; there where some bottles of expensive wine in the refrigerator. He slowly selected one and than suddenly froze. There was one bottle slightly different from the others, someone a person who has looked at many bottles would only realize.
Making sure there was no one else in the house, he slowly pulled out the bottle and read the label. Potassium cyanide. His first instinct was to pour the magical liquid down the unused drain. That is when the voice came back. Like a robot, he grabbed the bottle and put it back in the refrigerator, in the exact same spot and the exact same way. The precision was inhuman like. After the voice left him, the entire refrigerator seemed untouched except for the bottle of wine he had taken out. Slowly he took a sip of the strong liquid and sighed with relief as it started working its magic. Within a few minutes, he had finished an entire bottle and he was knocked into a deep sleep.
The next time John woke up was at ten a clock the next day and instantly a wave if nausea hit him. He ran as as fast as he could under the influence, jumping into walls and furniture. He arrived to the room and blew open the door and found his wife lying there, her mouth open as if she had seen a ghost.
"No, no, no," what have I done, thought John. Sally had not had any water for so long she might have dehydrated. He quickly fetched some water and poured it into her mouth. Slowly Sally stirred and finally she stood up. She looked John right in the eye and that look made daggers run up his spine. Slowly he started to open his mouth, but just than sally grabbed a piece of wood from the bed and hit him-hard.
Later when John woke up the car was gone and his head was pounding like a jackhammer on the pavement. He looked outside the window and found the driveway empty.
"She left," was all that went through John's mind, yet a part of him knew Sally would come back.
With that thought in mind, he slowly crept downstairs and started preparing a huge dinner for her. John made sure to make her stay once she came. He made platters and platters of delicious food and set them on the dining table like a mousetrap. Then the voice began talking.
Again, he began to go towards the refrigerator- the voice completely in control. He took out a rich bottle of wine, but barely filled one of the ancient glass. Then he returned to the refrigerator and took out a second bottle. One that was just recently held and had a slight scent of almonds. This liquid was poured slowly and precicily into the almost empty glass and then returned to its resting place. The bottle had made its mark, one of them where never going to leave this place. John snapped away from the voices command as he heard knocking on the door.
John rushed to the door and quickly opened it. Standing there was Sally who seemed in considerably better mood. Quickly John put on a smile, the kind you give to a patient who is at the end of their line. He had lost all control of his actions yet he was fine to be under the voices command. Sally stepped inside and headed for the kitchen- where the food was- where the wine was.
Hesitantly, John went into the kitchen and saw Sally sitting at the table- sitting next to the less fizzling- the less swirling wine. She was waiting for him impatiently and it was evident to John that she was starving. Slowly he eased his way to his chair and sat and at that moment, his mind was made. He sat down and got himself comfortable knowing this was going to take some time. John gobbled down almost all the food with Sally's assistance and then they began to drink. After each sip, Sally seemed to get sicker and sicker, yet she didn't seem to notice.
Finally, Sally finished her drink and looked John in the eye.
"I shall never forget this," she said as she fell into a deep sleep.
"She knew," was all John could think of, hundreds of thoughts linked to this warmed his head like angry bees.
That night the voice returned, John still in a state of shock was ready to throw himself in the hands of the police. The voice was not going to let that happen. At midnight, when the darkness above him felt as if it was never going to leave, John crept out of bed. Slowly he made his way downstairs in hopes of avoiding the ghosts. After all the free sprits could only have warned Sally of the danger.

- - - Updated - - -

And still not done.

Bump.
Something happened to me
Instead of spending 8 hours it went to 20 hours. Ugh
Read my creepy story...
The house, a mansion, lay in the depths of the forest, possibly hoping to avoid human interference. Yet its strange wish came true and after generations and generation, the vast house remained untouched. Rumors started to spread as time went by and the once magnificent building got mangled into the natural occurrence around it. Slowly the rare eye glance towards the mansion direction stopped, the lone building was forgotten. That was until John came to town.
John had heard about the mansion from his father who had desperately wanted to get a hold of it. Just recently, he had managed to get a hold of some money. Although the mansion itself was not very expensive, for a 3 day working man it was hard to have any spare money. John was lucky that his 3 days at work covered the cost of beer and lottery tickets. From a very young age, a voice in his head kept on telling him he was going to win the lottery, so every week he would buy 20 tickets.
After so many years, the voice had finally gotten him the lucky number on the 100k lottery. That money would just about cover the cost of the enormous house. So while he walked over to the house, the mansion he was about to buy, there was a smile on his face, something that had not happened for many years. After looking the mansion over, John walked over to the realtor's office and got ready to buy the house. At first when he told Sally, his agent, the house she almost fainted. John could see her slowly recollecting her breath and calming down. Sally immediately refused to go inside the mansion to show him around; but agreed show his some old pictures from the house.
That is when the screaming happed. All but one voice in his head was telling him to stop. However, the voice, the voice that had won him the money, the voice that was always right, was not there that instant. Hesitantly, he handed over the money saying he had already looked it over and just like that, he was the owner of a mansion.
My wife is going to be so proud thought John as he walked home. But, the second he told her where he had spent all the money, it looked as though his wife was going to kill him. It is just a state of shock reaction thought John as he slowly started to walk away. The next day John and his wife, Ann, packed their boxes and set of to the mansion in their rickety old car.
"Are you mad?" asked his wife several times before they got there.
"No," he would mutter as calmly as possible.
It had taken John some time to convince her that spending their life savings on a house was a good idea and even more time to get her in the car to go to the mansion. John did not appreciate the change of attitude. When Sally got to the mansion, she screamed and tried to run way, but John got a hold of her and dragged her into the house. Once inside he pushed her upstairs and into a room and locked the door.
Somewhere in the back of his head the layout seemed familiar, he seemed to know where everything was. Head pounding and confused John went downstairs to get himself a drink. Just as the voice inside his head told him; there where some bottles of expensive wine in the refrigerator. He slowly selected one and than suddenly froze. There was one bottle slightly different from the others, someone a person who has looked at many bottles would only realize.
Making sure there was no one else in the house, he slowly pulled out the bottle and read the label. Potassium cyanide. His first instinct was to pour the magical liquid down the unused drain. That is when the voice came back. Like a robot, he grabbed the bottle and put it back in the refrigerator, in the exact same spot and the exact same way. The precision was inhuman like. After the voice left him, the entire refrigerator seemed untouched except for the bottle of wine he had taken out. Slowly he took a sip of the strong liquid and sighed with relief as it started working its magic. Within a few minutes, he had finished an entire bottle and he was knocked into a deep sleep.
The next time John woke up was at ten a clock the next day and instantly a wave if nausea hit him. He ran as as fast as he could under the influence, jumping into walls and furniture. He arrived to the room and blew open the door and found his wife lying there, her mouth open as if she had seen a ghost.
"No, no, no," what have I done, thought John. Sally had not had any water for so long she might have dehydrated. He quickly fetched some water and poured it into her mouth. Slowly Sally stirred and finally she stood up. She looked John right in the eye and that look made daggers run up his spine. Slowly he started to open his mouth, but just than sally grabbed a piece of wood from the bed and hit him-hard.
Later when John woke up the car was gone and his head was pounding like a jackhammer on the pavement. He looked outside the window and found the driveway empty.
"She left," was all that went through John's mind, yet a part of him knew Sally would come back.
With that thought in mind, he slowly crept downstairs and started preparing a huge dinner for her. John made sure to make her stay once she came. He made platters and platters of delicious food and set them on the dining table like a mousetrap. Then the voice began talking.
Again, he began to go towards the refrigerator- the voice completely in control. He took out a rich bottle of wine, but barely filled one of the ancient glass. Then he returned to the refrigerator and took out a second bottle. One that was just recently held and had a slight scent of almonds. This liquid was poured slowly and precicily into the almost empty glass and then returned to its resting place. The bottle had made its mark, one of them where never going to leave this place. John snapped away from the voices command as he heard knocking on the door.
John rushed to the door and quickly opened it. Standing there was Sally who seemed in considerably better mood. Quickly John put on a smile, the kind you give to a patient who is at the end of their line. He had lost all control of his actions yet he was fine to be under the voices command. Sally stepped inside and headed for the kitchen- where the food was- where the wine was.
Hesitantly, John went into the kitchen and saw Sally sitting at the table- sitting next to the less fizzling- the less swirling wine. She was waiting for him impatiently and it was evident to John that she was starving. Slowly he eased his way to his chair and sat and at that moment, his mind was made. He sat down and got himself comfortable knowing this was going to take some time. John gobbled down almost all the food with Sally's assistance and then they began to drink. After each sip, Sally seemed to get sicker and sicker, yet she didn't seem to notice.
Finally, Sally finished her drink and looked John in the eye.
"I shall never forget this," she said as she fell into a deep sleep.
"She knew," was all John could think of, hundreds of thoughts linked to this warmed his head like angry bees.
That night the voice returned, John still in a state of shock was ready to throw himself in the hands of the police. The voice was not going to let that happen. At midnight, when the darkness above him felt as if it was never going to leave, John crept out of bed. Slowly he made his way downstairs in hopes of avoiding the ghosts. After all the free sprits could only have warned Sally of the danger.