PDA

View Full Version : Please help...

lolgal96
10-13-2014, 05:24 PM
So my phone is almost completely dead. It won't respond to charging. I have tried just about every method. I tried my laptop, it didn't work. I tried another cord, it didn't work. I tried the wall, it didn't work. I tried another USB port, it didn't work. The last time it charged was last night, and now it's completely shut off, and I can't turn it back on. It's about 1 year old and I don't understand why it's acting this way. Someone on deviantART requested FaceQ (an application on the phone) avatars, but my phone is turned off so I can't give them to her until I turn it back on. Which I cannot. :'(
If I take my free upgrade now I'll be stuck with a crappy phone that doesn't even have android, or even iOS! I know it seems like I'm being spoiled, but here's the thing. I have no clue how to work one of those tiny phones! They're more impossible to work than a computer from the 1980's! My brother's phone is also dead but that's because he throws things. My mom and I are on my brother's plan, but we can't get cool phone upgrades until my brother saves enough money. If anyone has ANY methods to turn on a dead phone, please tell me.

Doopye
10-13-2014, 05:28 PM
Hmmm , Keep charging and see if it will works again or replace the current battery with a new battery??

DJSummertimes
10-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Call your device's manufacturer and see what they say. It's probably a battery failure on the device. :wave:

-DJSummertime :hat:

lolgal96
10-13-2014, 06:33 PM
UPDATE: I got it turned on again.

playerde
10-13-2014, 10:59 PM
I sit an apple phone if so get another USB wall outlet from APPLE. Same thing with any phone except you can try replacing battery.

So my phone is almost completely dead. It won't respond to charging. I have tried just about every method. I tried my laptop, it didn't work. I tried another cord, it didn't work. I tried the wall, it didn't work. I tried another USB port, it didn't work. The last time it charged was last night, and now it's completely shut off, and I can't turn it back on. It's about 1 year old and I don't understand why it's acting this way. Someone on deviantART requested FaceQ (an application on the phone) avatars, but my phone is turned off so I can't give them to her until I turn it back on. Which I cannot. :'(
If I take my free upgrade now I'll be stuck with a crappy phone that doesn't even have android, or even iOS! I know it seems like I'm being spoiled, but here's the thing. I have no clue how to work one of those tiny phones! They're more impossible to work than a computer from the 1980's! My brother's phone is also dead but that's because he throws things. My mom and I are on my brother's plan, but we can't get cool phone upgrades until my brother saves enough money. If anyone has ANY methods to turn on a dead phone, please tell me.