PDA

View Full Version : Computer/Laptop/Phone A/Q

DJSummertimes
10-13-2014, 05:31 PM
Hey guys. I know a lot of you are having tech troubles with your devices and I'm DJSummertime here to help ya!

Say all the questions you like! I'll respond within 24 hours! :wave:

-DJSummertime :hat:

InstaRabbit
10-14-2014, 05:46 AM
My Galaxy S3 consumes too much power and the screen flickers when battery is low even though I'm using a big fat battery that has longer life.

Don't tell me to get it to service, I has no monies

coolsuperior
10-14-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi, I also do have similar phone like yours. I sometimes experience the same thing before but now I'm used to it but I guess, I'm still lucky to have this Samsung Galaxy because I am able to use it normally for about two years now. In such a case, You may try restarting it or removing the battery once in a while. I just hope, it will work on your phone too:)

Areodax
10-14-2014, 10:49 AM
Toshiba Satellite Laptop won't turn on even after hours. It still turns on and shuts down fast.

Does it have something to do with the Processes? Oh, and I tried disk-defragging, never worked.

InstaRabbit
10-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi, I also do have similar phone like yours. I sometimes experience the same thing before but now I'm used to it but I guess, I'm still lucky to have this Samsung Galaxy because I am able to use it normally for about two years now. In such a case, You may try restarting it or removing the battery once in a while. I just hope, it will work on your phone too:)

Removing the battery doesn't work :p

Boomer
10-14-2014, 02:25 PM
My Galaxy S3 consumes too much power and the screen flickers when battery is low even though I'm using a big fat battery that has longer life.

Try turning the brightness down to about 30% or so (just enough so you can see clearly).

_Lennart_
10-14-2014, 02:43 PM
My computer is too powerful

:crazy:

playerde
10-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Same with S4 its even on power save.

DJSummertimes
10-15-2014, 12:57 AM
Toshiba Satellite Laptop won't turn on even after hours. It still turns on and shuts down fast.

Does it have something to do with the Processes? Oh, and I tried disk-defragging, never worked.

Even when still plugged in?

FierceDiet
10-15-2014, 12:59 AM
:crazy: My mac won't let me play carnie games when a lot of people are trying.

InstaRabbit
10-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Try turning the brightness down to about 30% or so (just enough so you can see clearly).

I'm at the lowest brightness lol, powersaving is on and I never turn on the sound

Areodax
10-15-2014, 12:36 PM
Even when still plugged in?

Like I said last time we talked about this, my computer's battery got rekt. So only plugging turns it on.

DJSummertimes
10-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Like I said last time we talked about this, my computer's battery got rekt. So only plugging turns it on.

Yeah, I remember you saying the battery was not available in your country. The battery IS dead and will not recharge so the only use for that now calling PC is to just use it at outlets. Sorry bud. '

darksnake99
10-16-2014, 01:20 AM

Does it have something to do with the Processes? Oh, and I tried disk-defragging, never worked.if it can't get through the boot sequence it might be a boot sector virus. Are you getting a login screen or something like that?

Areodax
10-16-2014, 09:42 PM
if it can't get through the boot sequence it might be a boot sector virus. Are you getting a login screen or something like that?

Well yeah, it still boots up, but takes quite a long time. It realy frustrates me.:crazy:

playerde
10-16-2014, 09:43 PM
IPAD AIR 2 RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yeah, it still boots up, but takes quite a long time. It realy frustrates me.:crazy:

TheFanoftech
10-17-2014, 02:35 AM

Try turning off wifi when you dont need it, turn down brightness, and close apps that consume lots of battery. You can check which apps consume battery by going to Settings > Battery. Growtopia usually consumes about 15-20% of battery.

- - - Updated - - -

Toshiba Satellite in general is a crappy laptop, the whole series has problems with them. The battery is usually the problem, my Dell Inspiron has the same problem. If you're using it try using it plugged in, it works for me. And leave it on the charger for a while and don't use it for 1-2 days. As you do this the battery will generally get better.

If this does not work, try getting a new battery - or taking it back to the retailer and see if they can do someting about it.

InstaRabbit
10-17-2014, 03:09 AM
Try turning off wifi when you dont need it, turn down brightness, and close apps that consume lots of battery. You can check which apps consume battery by going to Settings > Battery. Growtopia usually consumes about 15-20% of battery.

- - - Updated - - -

Toshiba Satellite in general is a crappy laptop, the whole series has problems with them. The battery is usually the problem, my Dell Inspiron has the same problem. If you're using it try using it plugged in, it works for me. And leave it on the charger for a while and don't use it for 1-2 days. As you do this the battery will generally get better.

If this does not work, try getting a new battery - or taking it back to the retailer and see if they can do someting about it.

Already know all of that. Thanks anyway.

Areodax
10-17-2014, 11:27 AM

- - - Updated - - -

I see. Thanks for the tip! But the batter doesn't work, as mentioned above.

BTW, typing this in my computer. Hehe. It finally worked.