PDA

View Full Version : Saddest thing that happened at school.

BudderMeow
10-13-2014, 10:29 PM
So I was at P.E doing our warm ups as usual.
We had to run back and forth twice but when as I started doing my second run a golf cart came towards us and somehow can't stop.
About 10 kids got hurt but one was badly injured. He was ran over on the head and chest and practically everywhere else.
He had a concusion and had to go to the hospital.
As for us we had to stay in the gym building for the rest of the period.
I hope he feels better soon ;-;
Proof: http://abc30.com/news/special-needs-student-hits-9-students-with-golf-cart/348998/

TwisterLOON46
10-13-2014, 10:32 PM
My gosh, I've personally dealt with a concussion. (Soccer game>I was picking flowers>Ball smacked my head>Hard.)
I hope he feels better; and I PRAY he won't need to get staples in his head like I did. Those HURT.

TheFanoftech
10-13-2014, 10:36 PM
Thats...interesting.

BudderMeow
10-13-2014, 11:17 PM
My gosh, I've personally dealt with a concussion. (Soccer game>I was picking flowers>Ball smacked my head>Hard.)
I hope he feels better; and I PRAY he won't need to get staples in his head like I did. Those HURT.

Yeah. I hope he feels better too :(

Brys
10-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Thats...interesting.

Yeah... That's my exact response.

playerde
10-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Feel bad for him. Same thing happened to me, a guy probably drunk was speeding the opposite direction in our lane. Both cars hit brakes. Ouch, luckily no one got hurt.

So I was at P.E doing our warm ups as usual.
We had to run back and forth twice but when as I started doing my second run a golf cart came towards us and somehow can't stop.
About 10 kids got hurt but one was badly injured. He was ran over on the head and chest and practically everywhere else.
He had a concusion and had to go to the hospital.
As for us we had to stay in the gym building for the rest of the period.
I hope he feels better soon ;-;

Javon671
10-13-2014, 11:39 PM

Gosh that sucks to get hit in the head by an unexpected soccer ball. It wouldn't have been unexpected if you had watched the game instead of picking some god dang flowers -_-

what made you pick flowers anyways? Were the players bad or were you dragged there against your will to watch and pick flowers?

BudderMeow
10-13-2014, 11:39 PM

I can't tell if both of you are being sarcastic or not.

playerde
10-13-2014, 11:40 PM
I'm not. Hes not (prob.)

I can't tell if both of you are being sarcastic or not.

BudderMeow
10-13-2014, 11:42 PM
Gosh that sucks to get hit in the head by an unexpected soccer ball. It wouldn't have been unexpected if you had watched the game instead of picking some god dang flowers -_-

what made you pick flowers anyways? Were the players bad or were you dragged there against your will to watch and pick flowers?

I find that offensive. Please stop being mean to him/her.

playerde
10-13-2014, 11:44 PM
For a sec i thought u were talking to me. But i agree with you. It isn't their fault they got hurt. No one want to get hurt on purpose.

I find that offensive. Please stop being mean to him/her.

TwisterLOON46
10-13-2014, 11:44 PM

I was goalie and there were dandelions that were calling me. I was like- six. However after the concussion its needless to say I never returned to soccer. Oh, and a year later I was diognosed with Legg-Calfe Perthes Disease; now I can't play soccer (never liked it anyway) :p

Javon671
10-13-2014, 11:52 PM
lol, you were picking flowers when you had one of the hardest positions in soccer. Trust me I tried goalie it was terrible, soccer balls hit me in places where soccer balls should never have contact with. Anyways feel sorry about your disease, good luck with finding a new sport to play. :wave:

BudderMeow
10-13-2014, 11:57 PM
For a sec i thought u were talking to me. But i agree with you. It isn't their fault they got hurt. No one want to get hurt on purpose.

Woops. Sorry :sweatdrop:

Elusive
10-13-2014, 11:59 PM

You guys don't believe him? Yea there's no reason to believe him, although this might be true and he wanted to share with us that it happened. I think it's very true, i don't know why anyone would want to make up such a thing that happened.

Also if anyone didn't know, almost all school districts use Golf Carts that only staff can use as a transportation on campus.

BudderMeow
10-14-2014, 12:02 AM
You guys don't believe him? Yea there's no reason to believe him, although this might be true and he wanted to share with us that it happened. I think it's very true, i don't know why anyone would want to make up such a thing that happened.

Also if anyone didn't know, almost all school districts use Golf Carts that only staff can use as a transportation on campus.

I'm a female btw :sweatdrop:

Elusive
10-14-2014, 12:23 AM
I'm a female btw :sweatdrop:

Hey i just noticed you live in Fresno, i do too! What school do you attend?

And did you know that Rubie only lives a couple miles away from us?

BudderMeow
10-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Hey i just noticed you live in Fresno, i do too! What school do you attend?

And did you know that Rubie only lives a couple miles away from us?

I don't think it's safe to tell you what school I go to (all I can say is that I go to middle school)
And no I thought Rubie lives in another state .3.

BudderMeow
10-14-2014, 01:06 AM
If anyone needs proof that it happened here it is: http://abc30.com/news/special-needs-student-hits-9-students-with-golf-cart/348998/

Shumentheny
10-14-2014, 01:09 AM
Every accident happens during P.E. Aka Gym. My Physic teacher makes us run around the gym with obstacles all around he Gym. My classmate who have asthma and during the next period, he can't breathe then the school nurse and the school announced "Code Blue Rm217" everyone in the class is freaking out our teacher stopped the lesson. Anyways they called the ambulance.
By the way, why didn't your classmate dodge?

BudderMeow
10-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Every accident happens during P.E. Aka Gym. My Physic teacher makes us run around the gym with obstacles all around he Gym. My classmate who have asthma and during the next period, he can't breathe then the school nurse and the school announced "Code Blue Rm217" everyone in the class is freaking out our teacher stopped the lesson. Anyways they called the ambulance.
By the way, why didn't your classmate dodge?

I don't know if he's in my class (I don't know everyone new too well) but he didn't because:
1. It was crowded.
2. The cart went too fast.

Shumentheny
10-14-2014, 01:12 AM
I don't know if he's in my class (I don't know everyone new too well) but he didn't because:
1. It was crowded.
2. The cart went too fast.

My god, hopefully everyone will recover from that.

BudderMeow
10-14-2014, 01:19 AM
My god, hopefully everyone will recover from that.

According to the news it said that everyone in the hospital is back home.

Shumentheny
10-14-2014, 01:21 AM
According to the news it said that everyone in the hospital is back home.
Even though they are back home some might be still hurt.

BudderMeow
10-14-2014, 01:22 AM
Even though they are back home some might be still hurt.

Yea. I know ;-;

BudderMeow
10-14-2014, 10:29 PM
So we went to P.E again and we were told to go into the gym building.
The counslers talked about what happened yesterday and said everyone who were injured went back home but weren't completely healed (yet) but at least they were feeling better.
After that we get to sign the first 2 who were injured first a get well card :3