PDA

View Full Version : Have a Kik account?

NeuroT
10-13-2014, 11:51 PM
I want to get to know a few of my fellow forumers. As you can see, I have only a few posts and almost none of them say anything about myself. I just want to add a little to some of the data I've collected over my experiences, and of course I won't reveal anything. I'm not trying to be shady, just understand that I want to get to know some of you. Just so you know, I'm not a stalker. I already know where all of you live /troll. Hahaha, no seriously. If you don't feel comfortable then don't reply to this thread. For those who want to get to know me too, my Kik username is MxAngel13. 😬

muntasir
10-14-2014, 12:05 AM
I want to get to know a few of my fellow forumers. As you can see, I have only a few posts and almost none of them say anything about myself. I just want to add a little to some of the data I've collected over my experiences, and of course I won't reveal anything. I'm not trying to be shady, just understand that I want to get to know some of you. Just so you know, I'm not a stalker. I already know where all of you live /troll. Hahaha, no seriously. If you don't feel comfortable then don't reply to this thread. For those who want to get to know me too, my Kik username is MxAngel13. 😬

kik me maddafakka_gentleman

Javon671
10-14-2014, 12:08 AM
kik me @ AlphaQ_Biotch