PDA

View Full Version : Gummi's Advice Thread!

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Welcome to Gummi's Advice Thread! Every day, I am going to be posting random advice, based on what I have learnt from life, not stuff like 9+10=21 but actual life lessons I have learnt.

Gummi's Advice
Day 1
If you have a crush on somebody, don't be shy and/or nervous. As Benjamin Mee (Matthew Damon) once said in "We bought a zoo"; "You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it." Now, whether that good thing is your crush saying yes to you, the satisfaction of find the courage or all of the above, something good can, and will, come out of it.
You see, I once had a crush on someone, I told one of my good friends, I took too long to ask her out, he beat me to the punch. They didn't last long and I never saw her again, literally, she moved states.
Moral
Don't wait until it's too late to share your feelings. Don't let nervousness take over your body.

Day 2

If you have anything you need advice on, I'm more than happy to help. Just post your question in the comments or if you're too embarrassed to ask here everyone can read it, shoot me a pm and you will stay anonymous. 110% guaranteed.
Requests

Alrighty...
Do you think that my all holiness knowledge of the world will help me get a damn good score in my exams or no?
Yes, but also no. It all depends on the type of question. I also, highly doubt that you know how the world came to be, how we came to be and why God is named God.
See, if the question was "How was Earth made?" You'd be screwed, as no one knows how Earth was really formed.
Now, good luck in the test, kthxbai.

Maryjane
10-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Ho hum, tell me a random advice because I'm a curious son of a shuck.

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Ho hum, tell me a random advice because I'm a curious son of a shuck.

You gotta ask a question so I can give you advice, nub.

Maryjane
10-16-2014, 01:47 PM
You gotta ask a question so I can give you advice, nub.

Alrighty...

Do you think that my all holiness knowledge of the world will help me get a damn good score in my exams or no?

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 01:53 PM
Alrighty...

Read OP please. Request has been added.

Maryjane
10-16-2014, 01:55 PM
Read OP please. Request has been added.

Omfg you so good at giving advices it helps so much <3

(cough)

Welp, it was a good time waster. I wish that luck may be by my side.

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Alrighty...

Omfg you so good at giving advices it helps so much <3

(cough)

Welp, it was a good time waster. I wish that luck may be by my side.

What was God's real name before he was God?
>inb4 Dog.

Boomer
10-16-2014, 02:03 PM
I keep seeing the number 73....

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 02:19 PM
I keep seeing the number 73....

I highly suggest leaving the illuminati. #insidejoke

Nah, you better really get that checked.

Nadrok
10-16-2014, 02:21 PM
How would i be able to scam all your wls?

Hakma
10-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Welcome to Gummi's Advice Thread! Every day, I am going to be posting random advice, based on what I have learnt from life, not stuff like 9+10=21 but actual life lessons I have learnt.

Gummi's Advice
Day 1
If you have a crush on somebody, don't be shy and/or nervous. As Benjamin Mee (Matthew Damon) once said in "We bought a zoo"; "You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it." Now, whether that good thing is your crush saying yes to you, the satisfaction of find the courage or all of the above, something good can, and will, come out of it.
You see, I once had a crush on someone, I told one of my good friends, I took too long to ask her out, he beat me to the punch. They didn't last long and I never saw her again, literally, she moved states.
Moral
Don't wait until it's too late to share your feelings. Don't let nervousness take over your body.

Day 2

If you have anything you need advice on, I'm more than happy to help. Just post your question in the comments or if you're too embarrassed to ask here everyone can read it, shoot me a pm and you will stay anonymous. 110% guaranteed.
Requests

Yes, but also no. It all depends on the type of question. I also, highly doubt that you know how the world came to be, how we came to be and why God is named God.
See, if the question was "How was Earth made?" You'd be screwed, as no one knows how Earth was really formed.
Now, good luck in the test, kthxbai.

How do I get my girlfriend (syrup) to take my hand in marriage

Boomer
10-16-2014, 02:38 PM
I highly suggest leaving the illuminati. #insidejoke

Nah, you better really get that checked.

Well, in Ham radio it means "good luck."

Nature is wishing me good luck :D