PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...?

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 01:43 PM
My mates consider me a love expert because they always come to me for help and it always solves their problems, but when I have a problem, I can't even help myself. I'm like "*** mate, this is harder to understand than maths. Why is it so easy when I help my mates?"

Am I the only who is good at giving relationship advice to everyone bar myself? ;-;
Maybe that's why I am forever alone.

Hakma
10-16-2014, 01:44 PM
My mates consider me a love expert because they always come to me for help and it always solves their problems, but when I have a problem, I can't even help myself. I'm like "*** mate, this is harder to understand than maths. Why is it so easy when I help my mates?"

Am I the only who is good at giving relationship advice to everyone bar myself? ;-;
Maybe that's why I am forever alone.

lol u do know that u only got 15 minutes to impress a chick so u have to go 2fast to impress

Maryjane
10-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Nuh, but I legit want to be forever alone so. eh.

I'm like the love doctor of the school. Even though I don't really like romance and all that gooey mushy stuff.

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 01:49 PM
lol u do know that u only got 15 minutes to impress a chick so u have to go 2fast to impress

Where did you get those statistics from?
I highly doubt it's 15 minutes.
It's 15 seconds, sheesh.

Maryjane
10-16-2014, 01:51 PM
Where did you get those statistics from?
I highly doubt it's 15 minutes.
It's 15 seconds, sheesh.

it's not 15 seconds...
it depends on how long are you two talking unless you are just an ass(cough) and staring at her being all awkward

GummiBear64
10-16-2014, 01:54 PM
it's not 15 seconds...
it depends on how long are you two talking unless you are just an ass(cough) and staring at her being all awkward
This has gotten all off topic now, gg Hakma, you made Daddy proud.

Hakma
10-16-2014, 02:00 PM
This has gotten all off topic now, gg Hakma, you made Daddy proud.

I do what I can.