PDA

View Full Version : Any weird relation connecting to the game to Life?

Epicbrick
10-17-2014, 01:41 AM
This happens very often...

But this time is weird...

I have a festival being hosted by my school and weirdly, They have a carnival in growtopia.
I have a lot of weird relations. Does Seth and Hamumu do this on purpose, making relation in people's life. Not being mean but this happens with most games I play O-O...

Any weird relations with your life and the game?

Sorry for wrong sub forum posting, But I think rtsoft tavern is kinda the place..

BudderMeow
10-17-2014, 02:03 AM
This happens very often...

But this time is weird...

I have a festival being hosted by my school and weirdly, They have a carnival in growtopia.
I have a lot of weird relations. Does Seth and Hamumu do this on purpose, making relation in people's life. Not being mean but this happens with most games I play O-O...

Any weird relations with your life and the game?

Sorry for wrong sub forum posting, But I think rtsoft tavern is kinda the place..

There is this one time when one of my male friends asked me if I want a piece of his bread for lunch. I (almost) said that I'm not taking any donations :sweatdrop:

TyTheAbsol
10-17-2014, 02:05 AM
That has never happened to me, i have like 2 friends in school that play Growtopia, nothing ever compares to the game for me. Maybe your school is just doing a lot of holiday events, or at least I would have known if I took french first quarter I would be celebrating around the carnival. Well have fun with your game to life relations.

NeuroT
10-17-2014, 02:05 AM
About 1/8 of my brain compares EVERYTHING to Growtopia. The other 7/8 of my brain is doing whatever it needs to do.

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 05:54 AM
Believe it or not, but when it's coming Halloween here, Growganoth comes.
And when it's almost Christmas, Growch comes.
Scary, right?