PDA

View Full Version : Hackers Gonna Attack Growtopia

Flame45
10-17-2014, 01:58 PM
This has been going on for almost a month now, when today as you can see someone messaged me and told me about monerah7777 and iispyii, I have been asking mods but only redbone banned 1 hacker for a week and now he learned his lesson, but everyday iispyii keeps threatening me, if this goes on... IM gonna do something about it. Thanks, Sincerley, Flame45

Edwardson97
10-17-2014, 02:00 PM
He's just trying to act cool, also no one could hack growtopia. Because they would get a insta ban and ip banned.

Flame45
10-17-2014, 02:02 PM
He's just trying to act cool, also no one could hack growtopia. Because they would get a insta ban and ip banned.

A lot of people told me they are acting, but after a couple of days... I found one of my worlds reset.

Secondly I did'int say they will HACK growtopia, I said they will ATTACK growtopia meaning that they will hack people other then me.

Areodax
10-17-2014, 02:16 PM
A lot of people told me they are acting, but after a couple of days... I found one of my worlds reset.

Secondly I did'int say they will HACK growtopia, I said they will ATTACK growtopia meaning that they will hack people other then me.

Growtopia = Unhackable.

Nuff said. They are just acting cool. World reset? Name?

They won't even put a hacking finger on GT, since its hard to hack. You can only do auto-typers and run hacks, but they will get instantly banned by the system. Don't worry.

Flame45
10-17-2014, 02:27 PM
Growtopia = Unhackable.

Nuff said. They are just acting cool. World reset? Name?

They won't even put a hacking finger on GT, since its hard to hack. You can only do auto-typers and run hacks, but they will get instantly banned by the system. Don't worry.

World reset: Clearyourworldnow, i removed wl because its useless, but i have places small locks. And again i didint say they will HACK gt i said they will ATTACK gt meaning they will hack a lot of people if they dont get banned.

Areodax
10-17-2014, 02:30 PM
World reset: Clearyourworldnow, i removed wl because its useless, but i have places small locks. And again i didint say they will HACK gt i said they will ATTACK gt meaning they will hack a lot of people if they dont get banned.

Your world is not reset, it has dirt all around it. And worlds reset if they have their wls removed, and it takes 1 week (I think) to reset it.

They will hack people if the people are stupid enough to give out their password, or guess it.

Flame45
10-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Your world is not reset, it has dirt all around it. And worlds reset if they have their wls removed, and it takes 1 week (I think) to reset it.

They will hack people if the people are stupid enough to give out their password, or guess it.

Im posting this thread for good advice, not replies that worry me.

Areodax
10-17-2014, 02:38 PM
Im posting this thread for good advice, not replies that worry me.

Advice? The majestic ignore command! And its for free! Just type /ignore (person's name) and you will never be bothered by him or her again! Someone trying to hack you? Well with this amazing command, you can ignore that moron in no time!

And its all for free! What are you waiting for?! Get your butt off that couch and start ignoring all the bugs in your life!:crazy:

Also, warn the people in an SB if they are doing those walk-thru spikes and stuff.

Also, your world won't be reset if it has ANY kind of lock in it.

InstaRabbit
10-17-2014, 02:39 PM
He probably knows your pass already.

Flame45
10-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Advice? The majestic ignore command! And its for free! Just type /ignore (person's name) and you will never be bothered by him or her again! Someone trying to hack you? Well with this amazing command, you can ignore that moron in no time!

And its all for free! What are you waiting for?! Get your butt off that couch and start ignoring all the bugs in your life!:crazy:

Also, warn the people in an SB if they are doing those walk-thru spikes and stuff.

Also, your world won't be reset if it has ANY kind of lock in it.

Thats more like it :o

InstaRabbit
10-18-2014, 12:59 AM
If growtopia gets hackable VAC ban

Its not on Steam.

Seth
10-18-2014, 01:17 AM
Yeah, just ignore any threats to hack yourself or the server, no need to report it as we are always monitoring that kind of stuff anyway. Like others said, just laugh and use /ignore.