PDA

View Full Version : Ebola Update

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Most of you may know this stuff from news and such but I have found interest in this Ebola case and found something interesting and scary.

So, my sister said that someone has been confirmed with Ebola in Straya so I decided to search it up and read stuff about it, but what I found is this.

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/ebola-crisis-united-nations-warns-the-world-has-60-days-to-get-the-disease-under-control/story-fneuzlbd-1227092089027

If you can't read that (it's .au) it's pretty much saying that the world needs to get Ebola under control in 60 days or it will become a LOT worse hence meaning mor people die. If you can't open the website, lemme know and I'll summarise it more.

Edwardson97
10-17-2014, 02:01 PM
Ebola has hit kansas, so I might be gone.:panic:

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 02:01 PM
Ebola has hit kansas, so I might be gone.:panic:

Jupiter =/= Kansas.

Nah, I have faith in you. You'll be fine.
Just refrain from kissing people. ;)

Mahmoud
10-17-2014, 02:04 PM
60 days is not dat long just 2 months or so..

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 02:06 PM
I heard ebola only transmits thru infected body fluids, especially blood, feces and vomit. D;

Fruit bats. They are the most common host of Ebola according to the internet.

But I read somewhere that mosquitoes can't transmit Ebola so I don't know. Time to stay away from mosquitoes anyway as they carry blood.

I'm pretty sure you can get Ebola by kissing someone as well.

Will keep researching.

- - - Updated - - -

60 days is not dat long just 2 months or so..

Exactly. Honestly, this reminds me of Pre-Apocalypse. xD

LLawliet
10-17-2014, 02:07 PM

But I read somewhere that mosquitoes can't transmit Ebola so I don't know. Time to stay away from mosquitoes anyway as they carry blood.

Will keep researching.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets just hope ebola doesn't mutate to become airbourne. lol

Epicbrick
10-17-2014, 02:08 PM
In a crisis, I would pray and ask god, "Why?".

I live in California.... And I'm trying to improve my real life resistance that you gain from (Fruit, Vegetables)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to school,and I don't think it reached ca

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 02:09 PM
Lol. I wanted to make a thread something to that but... let me post it here..

Don't get offended of what I'll say(to anyone who reads)

Its very STUPID for the Government to sent home the workers from the infected countries even though they know that they'll be the one who'll bring the virus to the country.

And the Government where there alot of reports to let their Land Boarders, Ports and Airports available for going in and out the country. What the have was done put the country into a lockdown(ish.) Anyone can get it but no one gets out. Its like containing the disease to the country instead of bringing the disease to other countries.

Edwardson97
Jupiter =/= Kansas.

Nah, I have faith in you. You'll be fine.
Just refrain from kissing people. ;)

Well this is going to be bad.:nope:

PotatoMarco
easy steps to not get ebola
1 Do not touch the corpses of people who died from ebola
2 do not touch monkey feces
3 do not eat fruit bats
4 wash your hands
lul

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Lets just hope ebola doesn't mutate to become airbourne. lol

So far, only mammals can transmit the disease. Monkeys, humans, bats etc.
Also, to all whom are concerned about their pets, the chances of them getting Ebola and spreading it to you or vice versa, is extremely low.

Its very STUPID for the Government to sent home the workers from the infected countries even though they know that they'll be the one who'll bring the virus to the country.

And the Government where there alot of reports to let their Land Boarders, Ports and Airports available for going in and out the country. What the have was done put the country into a lockdown(ish.) Anyone can get it but no one gets out. Its like containing the disease to the country instead of bringing the disease to other countries.

I know where you are coming from.
Our Prime Minister isn't allowing anyone to go over to Africa to help try and stop it spreading even more. I find that bs. If he was trying to keep Straya safe, he'd send people over to help stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is going to be bad.:nope:
Mate, wait until it's over than you can kiss your girlfriend.
XP

easy steps to not get ebola
1 Do not touch the corpses of people who died from ebola
2 do not touch monkey feces
3 do not eat fruit bats
4 wash your hands
lul
5 do not eat fruit.
XP I'm kidding!

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 02:19 PM
I know where you are coming from.
Our Prime Minister isn't allowing anyone to go over to Africa to help try and stop it spreading even more. I find that bs. If he was trying to keep Straya safe, he'd send people over to help stop it.

If you think I'm Aussie, check my location.... I Just have that mind where I'm more intellectual when it comes to philosophy and stupidity.

__________________________________________________ ________

Edwardson97
10-17-2014, 02:22 PM

Will keep researching.

- - - Updated - - -

You can get it from kissing, In any way you can exchange fluids. So intercourse, making out, sharing needles, sweat. Example; if you are playing dodgeball and you have the starting syntoms of Ebola and you sweat on a dodgeball and throw it at someone and nail them in the face. Then the person that got hit, got hit by Ebola.

It's quite easy to share body fluids if you think about it.

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Ebola FAQ.
http://www.wral.com/frequently-asked-questions-about-ebola/14081631/

If you think I'm Aussie, check my location.... I Just have that mind where I'm more intellectual when it comes to philosophy and stupidity.

__________________________________________________ ________

Mate, I know you're not Aussie.
When I said our, I was speaking as Australia, I suppose is the best way to explain it

- - - Updated - - -

You can get it from kissing, In any way you can exchange fluids. So intercourse, making out, sharing needles, sweat. Example; if you are playing dodgeball and you have the starting syntoms of Ebola and you sweat on a dodgeball and throw it at someone and nail them in the face. Then the person that got hit, got hit by Ebola.

It's quite easy to share body fluids if you think about it.

I'm still trying to find out if Australia has been confirmed with Ebola or not....

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 02:25 PM
If the world did the ALSIceBucketChallenge. maybe we can start the EBola____________Challenge... I Vote Gummi to start the thing... Idk

Edwardson97
10-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Ebola FAQ.

When I said our, I was speaking as Australia, I suppose is the best way to explain it

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still trying to find out if Australia has been confirmed with Ebola or not....

By what I heard no.

- - - Updated - - -

Ebola FAQ.

- - - Updated - - -

By what I heard no. Because they are smart, they won't send anyone to help, but they are giving money.

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 02:30 PM
If the world did the ALSIceBucketChallenge. maybe we can start the EBola____________Challenge... I Vote Gummi to start the thing... Idk

EbolaFruitBatCaveChallenge.

Spend the night in a cave full of fruit bats. The following morning get rushed to the hospital and nominate 20 other people.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

- - - Updated - - -

By what I heard no.

- - - Updated - - -

By what I heard no. Because they are smart, they won't send anyone to help, but they are giving money.

I don't know what drugs my sister was on then.
She said it's been all over the radio and news, but it isn't on the internet.

Will keep y'all posted.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 02:33 PM
EbolaFruitBatCaveChallenge.

Spend the night in a cave full of fruit bats. The following morning get rushed to the hospital and nominate 20 other people.

Nah, I'm just kidding.
Will keep y'all posted.

...If can nominate 20 people, I'll nominate Ph's National Government people to do it so they can die. Worthless Philippine Government.

Also, anyone with a Twitter account, try to get @EbolaAlert to start a Ebola______Challenge and use "#StopEbola" or just Tweet continuously(that means encouraging people to do it too)until #StopEbola trends..

Magicalfishy
10-17-2014, 02:39 PM
Ebola only kills the weak, if you have a strong, healthy body and you eat good foods and exercise you have a great chance of surviving. So far, only 2 people have died in America and many, many more survived the virus. The government(s) is/are just trying to scare us with propaganda.

Nanox
10-17-2014, 02:43 PM
I heard ebola only transmits thru infected body fluids, especially blood, feces and vomit. D;

and sweat so don't touch anyone if you want to be really safe.

Boomer
10-17-2014, 02:43 PM
Ebola only kills the weak, if you have a strong, healthy body and you eat good foods and exercise you have a great chance of surviving. So far, only 2 people have died in America and many, many more survived the virus. The government(s) is/are just trying to scare us with propaganda.

Even if you have a healthy body, its still going to screw up your insides and make you wish you were dead.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 02:45 PM

But you can never remove the fact that everyone, even the healthiest of all people will be infected. And, in my opinion, what government is doing is right after all, they don't want a lethal virus in their country so they scare people to become more ready.

Boomer
10-17-2014, 02:46 PM
But you can never remove the fact that everyone, even the healthiest of all people will be infected. And, in my opinion, what government is doing is right after all, they don't want a lethal virus in their country so they scare people to become more ready.

To be honest, I think Obama is trying to kill us, so he's letting it come in.

Magicalfishy
10-17-2014, 02:47 PM

To my understanding, the military created the virus, and trust me... No government is on our side. And yes, even healthy people can be infected, but they have a very high percentage of living.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 02:50 PM

QUICK, PLAN WITH ANOTHER 666 PEOPLE TO ASSASSINATE Obama then rule US! Lol wut?

- - - Updated - - -

To my understanding, the military created the virus, and trust me... No government is on our side. And yes, even healthy people can be infected, but they have a very high percentage of living.

If what you're saying is right, good thing I live in the woods with 12 other people. We can start our own Government, grow our own food and kill anyone who wants to get in.

Nanox
10-17-2014, 02:51 PM

This is false the virus originated a long time ago and was first found in animals. The virus was then transmitted to humans that came into contact with the animal. Also it has a fatality rate of 90% so it doesn't matter if you are eating healthy there is a 90% chance that you will die from the virus if infected.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 02:53 PM
This is false the virus originated a long time ago and was first found in animals. The virus was then transmitted to humans that came into contact with the animal. Also it has a fatality rate of 90% so it doesn't matter if you are eating healthy there is a 90% chance that you will die from the virus if infected.

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't be 100% negative, just 50%. Bring up a small debate that won't lead to any drama. But if it does,

ABANDON THREAD!

Nanox
10-17-2014, 03:01 PM

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, don't be 100% negative, just 50%. Bring up a small debate that won't lead to any drama. But if it does,

ABANDON THREAD!

XD Ok the disease is fairly easy to avoid if you follow certain safety precautions that should be followed everyday. Like being hygienic washing your hand regularly avoiding contact with other people and to keep a hand sanitizer on you to clean your hands often on the go.

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-17-2014, 03:04 PM
XD Ok the disease is fairly easy to avoid if you follow certain safety precautions that should be followed everyday. Like being hygienic washing your hand regularly avoiding contact with other people and to keep a hand sanitizer on you to clean your hands often on the go.

*Goes to school*

Oh well, no more high-fives with friends...

*Virus mutates and goes Airborne*

We're screwed. Just grab a knife and kill yourself to decrease the chances of you getting the disease and infecting other people.

I is go to sleep. Don't let the thread die! Infect it with Ebola so people will notice it. (Wut..)

TiffMushroom
10-17-2014, 03:15 PM

The Volunteers have a special suit designed to keep out the virus.If the Government was dumb,won't the whole country be in catastrophe by now? By the way good point you have there. :)

_Lennart_
10-17-2014, 03:29 PM
if this might cheer you up,

sweden has started to help the fight against ebola and is one of the worlds highest helper right now

- - - Updated - - -

like hitler did to netherlands, when he dropped letters from the sky saying lies to people so that netherlands would become a nazi country

(this was to countinue the propaganda part)

- - - Updated - - -

i think america did it because they haz bad economy now, and they want other countrys to donate, and when they haz donated they say that it is gone and kill all with ebola

comes to my mind...

why not kill everyone with ebola then it wont exist more

Dodo Wizard
10-17-2014, 08:14 PM

Fishy, Ebola causes your internal organs to bleed.

Applez
10-17-2014, 08:29 PM
What if it spreads to Uranus?

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 09:19 PM
Had a sleep, time to research more. xD

DeathSkull
10-17-2014, 09:27 PM
Guys...they're makig it a bigger deal than it should be. You CAN only get it from bodily fluids..chances of us getting it is EXTREMELY LOW. Stop worrying about it. It's funny how people didn't make a big deal out of the swine flu (which I did get)that infected thousands to millions but now make a big deal out of Ebola which has barely affected Americans -_-

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Guys...they're makig it a bigger deal than it should be. You CAN only get it from bodily fluids..chances of us getting it is EXTREMELY LOW. Stop worrying about it. It's funny how people didn't make a big deal out of the swine flu (which I did get)that infected thousands to millions but now make a big deal out of Ebola which has barely affected Americans -_-

Psh, it's only killed 4,000 people and infected 8,000. 90% chance of death. You're right, it's no big deal.

Also, not everyone is American.

DeathSkull
10-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Psh, it's only killed 4,000 people and infected 8,000. 90% chance of death. You're right, it's no big deal.

Also, not everyone is American.

I mean in the U.S....

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 10:01 PM
I mean in the U.S....

Oh, ok....

I-Am-Legend
10-17-2014, 10:01 PM

I really hope this was a joke, not a genuine statement.

Dark_Heat
10-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Ebola spreads through body fluids like sweat or saliva, or other body fluids. It's not airborne, unless it's a hot summer day you're not going to die. On another note, it's nearly summer in Australia. :sweatdrop:

ParkourDevil
10-17-2014, 11:25 PM
It is sad that people dies all the time because of that Ebola :,(

GummiBear64
10-17-2014, 11:31 PM
Ebola spreads through body fluids like sweat or saliva, or other body fluids. It's not airborne, unless it's a hot summer day you're not going to die. On another note, it's nearly summer in Australia. :sweatdrop:

Wish us luck, k? K.

Dark_Heat
10-17-2014, 11:38 PM
Wish us luck, k? K.

K, wish you luck.

Shumentheny
10-17-2014, 11:38 PM
On the Chinese newspaper professionals figured out if we don't get the disease under control soon about 140 thousand people will die from Ebola in January. We need money from other countries to develop a cure against Ebola.

G-Virus Professor
10-18-2014, 01:26 AM
In a crisis, I would pray and ask god, "Why?".

I live in California.... And I'm trying to improve my real life resistance that you gain from (Fruit, Vegetables)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to school,and I don't think it reached ca

Same here.

Spotlight
10-18-2014, 01:37 AM
I can't kiss? :c

Albert the Butler
10-18-2014, 10:01 AM
I can't kiss? :c

I recommend not doing so just to be on the safe side.

26FtW26
10-18-2014, 12:19 PM
People are spazzing out over the Ebola virus... the goverment(s) will probably get it under control [:
Well, I do live in Estonia and it's far from where there are most reports... maybe I'm under-reacting XD

Trollrage
10-18-2014, 12:22 PM
1. I never ate Fruits.
2. I always wash my Hands.
3. I don't have a GF with ebola.
4. I have internet.

Am I safe?

Vampireboy000
10-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Well guys.... G_G

Telman
10-18-2014, 01:37 PM
I'm assuming that ebola is fake. Sorry, but there's a lot of evidence to why it can be fake.

26FtW26
10-18-2014, 01:52 PM
I'm assuming that ebola is fake. Sorry, but there's a lot of evidence to why it can be fake.

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/85252730/thumb.jpg

~Rapidfire~
10-18-2014, 02:15 PM
I have a solution!
Let's all move to Greenland!

(I'm a plague inc. player)
:rolleyes:

DynPlaysGT
10-18-2014, 06:37 PM
What about Ireland? :panic:

Spotlight
10-18-2014, 07:30 PM
I have a solution!

Or the Philippines
Also play plague inc.

optimuswhat
10-18-2014, 07:39 PM

You don't want to trust news websites which are legitimate such as The New York Times, The Gaurdian, CTV News, and more. Those are all legitimate sites, but you don't want to believe them. You want to believe that Ebola is fake, but it isn't.

You probably just searched up "Is Ebola Fake", and immediately believed the first link which agreed with your opinion (which just happened to be an opinion instead of facts).

Importance
10-19-2014, 02:10 AM
I have a solution!

*boat from Norway arrives in Greenland*

Uh we're dead.

(plague inc hardcore fan)

iiFarmGT
10-19-2014, 07:32 AM

yes, it's semi-airborne

EBOLA UPDATE

Heathrow Airport now doing ebola checks to people who come from infected countries.

(Good thing for people near Oxford or The outskirts of London :) )

This is good news for me! ^

- - - Updated - - -

Uh we're dead.

I hate Greenland in that game I always loose because of that country I crie everyteim

Evry rply I gut 1prson luses pluge icn

playerde
10-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Crap they sent the infected nurses closer to me. :crazy:

yes, it's semi-airborne

EBOLA UPDATE

Heathrow Airport now doing ebola checks to people who come from infected countries.

(Good thing for people near Oxford or The outskirts of London :) )

This is good news for me! ^

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Greenland in that game I always loose because of that country I crie everyteim

Evry rply I gut 1prson luses pluge icn

DynPlaysGT
10-19-2014, 07:53 PM
Still wondering
Is west Ireland safe?

iiFarmGT
10-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Still wondering
Is west Ireland safe?

IF it dose spread to the UK most likely no.

King902
10-19-2014, 09:30 PM
I did further research on Ebola and realized two things. 1. When Ebola first appeared, it was air borne. 2. If Ebola goes air borne, we are screwed. What's even worse is that no vaccine is working and nobody can afford to contain everyone who is infected.

Shumentheny
10-19-2014, 09:52 PM
I don't know if this is true but this virus spread all the way from the U.S. to Asia, Ebola is now spreading through tout China also. There is also practices for trains. Where I am, New York so many people can get infected just by trains. A person with Ebola cough or sneeze on the train and wipe it somewhere someone else touches that area and rub there eyes with their hands, the virus spreads.

~Rapidfire~
10-19-2014, 10:33 PM

Uh we're dead.

Let's hide in Antarctica then.
huehuehuehueh

Carlo Miguel Velasco
10-20-2014, 04:59 AM
Thread still alive! YEY...

Ebola.....

Ebola.....

Infect the world with Ebola. But make sure you kill Ph's government douchebag people first then die. Thank you Ebola.

Rezzurect
10-20-2014, 10:18 AM
The best thing to do if this ebola is in your region/ country is to stay inside your house and never go outside unless safe. They will eventually find a cure to this ebola. If the underground vault in the antarctic somehwere im pretty sure but it still hasnt been built. To be honest we need all fruit bats gone

Cocomonkey
10-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Mission Ebola!

*Create a magic barrier around Australia*

No one can come in and out, oh yeaa!

- - - Updated - - -

The best thing to do if this ebola is in your region/ country is to stay inside your house and never go outside unless safe. They will eventually find a cure to this ebola. If the underground vault in the antarctic somehwere im pretty sure but it still hasnt been built. To be honest we need all fruit bats gone

Nice excuse to not go to school and stay on the internet. :rolleyes:

Rezzurect
10-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Mission Ebola!

*Create a magic barrier around Australia*

No one can come in and out, oh yeaa!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice excuse to not go to school and stay on the internet. :rolleyes:

Ah cocomonkey i remember you aswell from back in the days. In growtopia of course. And thank you but basically thats not what i was planning, i was planning to keep people safe from ebola.

Cocomonkey
10-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Ah cocomonkey i remember you aswell from back in the days. In growtopia of course. And thank you but basically thats not what i was planning, i was planning to keep people safe from ebola.

How long ago was 'back in the days'?
And lawl, i was kidding about not going to school and the internet thing. Hence, the ':rolleyes:' emoticon.

Rezzurect
10-20-2014, 10:53 AM
How long ago was 'back in the days'?
And lawl, i was kidding about not going to school and the internet thing. Hence, the ':rolleyes:' emoticon.

Well in growtopia i was a replacement for Phorus. Im 1 year younger than him so pretty much im his little brother. So thats how i remember you. More information in the world supafarm..