PDA

View Full Version : Ebo-Lie

Tifa
10-17-2014, 03:49 PM
I'm not sure if this is true or legit, i haven't heard anything from the news yet and i can only trust the news now these days. But anyways heres the website, Is Ebola is a Hoax? (http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/ebo-lie-man-living-in-ghana-confirms-ebola-is-a-hoax/)

The website gives you proof and tells you reasons why it's fake. Is it? ....

Jerry000
10-17-2014, 03:50 PM
dibo the gift dragon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Otw8Odk628

Tifa
10-17-2014, 04:21 PM
dibo the gift dragon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Otw8Odk628

Umm okay...?

I-Am-Legend
10-17-2014, 04:46 PM
Websites ending in .com are not 100% credible or trustworthy. I'm pretty sure Ebola is not a fake.

26FtW26
10-17-2014, 05:03 PM
Ebola is real. As a matter of fact, it's spreading in a worrying speed.
There are scientists out there RIGHT NOW all over the world trying to find a cure for this deadly virus.

Boomer
10-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Ebola is 100% real.

And weird: the other day I viewed your profile. And now you're back.

Mahmoud
10-17-2014, 05:44 PM
E.B.O.L.A
Eight
Boats
On
Land
Air

Boomer
10-17-2014, 06:05 PM
E.B.O.L.A
Eight
Boats
On
Land
Air

Ok, that was really dumb. :nuke:

Mahmoud
10-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Ok, that was really dumb. :nuke:

ikr I just did it randomly

Nanox
10-17-2014, 06:47 PM
I'm not sure if this is true or legit, i haven't heard anything from the news yet and i can only trust the news now these days. But anyways heres the website, Is Ebola is a Hoax? (http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/ebo-lie-man-living-in-ghana-confirms-ebola-is-a-hoax/)

You should seriously start following the news. Watch the news, read the papers. You might thank me someday.

Dodo Wizard
10-17-2014, 08:08 PM
This makes complete sense. I guess I'm the only awake person that viewed this thread.
Ironically, my dad calls it "Eboli", but I think it's just accent. My uncle calls it that too.

Tifa
10-17-2014, 10:23 PM
You should seriously start following the news. Watch the news, read the papers. You might thank me someday.

What is that supposed to mean?

You use the info i give you only to use it against me, thats funny. Unless it's that you didn't even read what i said in the thread. Anyways if you didn't know, this is only a theory some guy made on the website, if it is true, it might've not been on the news yet or either the media wants you to believe in Ebola. You guys jump to the fact that the website is fake just because you're stuck onto your own beliefs and nothing can change your heart of mind.

I'm just saying this because it happens to a lot of people, they blindly defend themselves that they're right even when the entire world can see they're wrong only to keep their own self-pride and not to be proved wrong. Like how i could be wrong about the website i shared. However i haven't made my statement yet on if this Ebola is true or not so don't bash on me. But you never know if this ebola really is true until you see with your own eyes that someone you know or see get ebola and die from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to you guys that can't click the link, or didn't know there was a link to the website, or even if you are just too lazy to, i'll summarize the article really quick, a doctor in Africa says that The Red Cross have been treating patients with other illness in Western Africa and injecting them with the so called Ebola disease inside the patients. Meaning that Ebola is not a virus, not contagious or spread and can only be obtained through injections. The Red Cross have brought this Virus to 4 different countries for 4 different purposes. Either to depopulate, to keep soldiers from entering their country or to make profit (highly unlikely) by making Americans want the vaccine.

Elusive
10-17-2014, 10:33 PM
The Red Cross have brought this Virus to 4 different countries for 4 different purposes. Either to depopulate, to keep soldiers from entering their country or to make profit (highly unlikely) by making Americans want the vaccine.

..And the 4th reason is......... to end the world!

AND to those of you that still don't already know this.... I am Tifa. Read the last 10 words on my signature. Don't actually literally count if there are exactly 10 words in the last sentence...

.......so many periods...............

grapezzzz19
10-17-2014, 11:10 PM

my reaction to this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HcbptnDys&list=UUPyvb2tkhoTljRcVrf-qpUw

HerobrineFan
10-17-2014, 11:54 PM
http://media3.giphy.com/media/mcMNAiDvn9tTO/giphy.gif

Watch as Tifa gets Ebola,heheh.

BudderMeow
10-18-2014, 12:01 AM

Ebola is real. Why would anyone lie about a deadly disease?

Elusive
10-18-2014, 12:28 AM
Ebola is real. Why would anyone lie about a deadly disease?

Why would you ask why? When you guys don't even click the link and find out why yourself -____- i guess i'm talking to Growtopian age groups here, my mistake making this thread in this very young community...

- - - Updated - - -

As you can see, i literally did make this thread by mistake. I made this thread using my alt account, that is logged on my phone that i never go on the forums with. Till now when my friend showed me that website about Ebola being fake or not... While i was at school too...

- - - Updated - - -

You use the info i give you only to use it against me, thats funny. Unless it's that you didn't even read what i said in the thread. Anyways if you didn't know, this is only a theory some guy made on the website, if it is true, it might've not been on the news yet or either the media wants you to believe in Ebola. You guys jump to the fact that the website is fake just because you're stuck onto your own beliefs and nothing can change your heart of mind.

I'm just saying this because it happens to a lot of people, they blindly defend themselves that they're right even when the entire world can see they're wrong only to keep their own self-pride and not to be proved wrong. Like how i could be wrong about the website i shared. However i haven't made my statement yet on if this Ebola is true or not so don't bash on me. But you never know if this ebola really is true until you see with your own eyes that someone you know or see get ebola and die from it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to you guys that can't click the link, or didn't know there was a link to the website, or even if you are just too lazy to, i'll summarize the article really quick, a doctor in Africa says that The Red Cross have been treating patients with other illness in Western Africa and injecting them with the so called Ebola disease inside the patients. Meaning that Ebola is not a virus, not contagious or spread and can only be obtained through injections. The Red Cross have brought this Virus to 4 different countries for 4 different purposes. Either to depopulate, to keep soldiers from entering their country or to make profit (highly unlikely) by making Americans want the vaccine.

Do people ever read.. what is the point of forums when people can't read?
You know they say that if you don't read often, you can catch Alzheimer. :prophet: Read often children of the future.

MrSword48
10-18-2014, 01:30 AM

- - - Updated - - -

We may be stuck to our beliefs but I'm not that convinced that someone could make a biological, contagious disease which kills you within a short time without public notice, except if media is in kahoots with them. Red Cross, as far as I now, is devoted to helping others but I can't always be sure. There will always be a probability it is fake but I'll be concluding that it would be very unlikely for a deadly disease like that to be man-made.

http://media3.giphy.com/media/mcMNAiDvn9tTO/giphy.gif

Watch as Tifa gets Ebola,heheh.

Yeah, let's say that someone will get a very deadly virus just because he's just sharing a theory he's curious about.

Do people ever read.. what is the point of forums when people can't read?
You know they say that if you don't read often, you can catch Alzheimer. :prophet: Read often children of the future.

B-b-but...

Telman
10-18-2014, 01:44 AM

The article has a lot of good points to why Ebola could be fake. I don't know, but, for now, I'm assuming that Ebola is fake.

optimuswhat
10-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Geez, people can be pretty gullible.

Areodax
10-18-2014, 01:55 AM
Its too real to be fake. Hehe.

King902
10-18-2014, 02:17 AM

Does the website provide information about the author? The author's specialty? Does it provide reliable resources? Does it have contact info? What does it end in( .com .edu etc.)? If not then this website is subjective and not objective. It might just be based on some idiot's opinions for all we know. If the US was to spread a virus(by themselves)wouldn't that be considered a homocide?

Elusive
10-18-2014, 07:25 AM
Does the website provide information about the author? The author's specialty? Does it provide reliable resources? Does it have contact info? What does it end in( .com .edu etc.)? If not then this website is subjective and not objective. It might just be based on some idiot's opinions for all we know. If the US was to spread a virus(by themselves)wouldn't that be considered a homocide?

That's actually very true, giving us facts that we can research up on instead of small conspiracies do convince us more, but that's not what really matters. Sometimes we need to think for ourselves and not have the news think for us.