PDA

View Full Version : I have a fever:(

TwisterLOON46
10-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Today at school I wasn't feeling too well so I went to the nurses station, I had a fever of 103, but stayed at school. I know I still have a fever and I'm sure it has risen. This sucks so much and in the meantime while not sleeping i've been building a forum that states information, rules and such about Growtopia. Much fun.

PacksForAll
10-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Today at school I wasn't feeling too well so I went to the nurses station, I had a fever of 103, but stayed at school. I know I still have a fever and I'm sure it has risen. This sucks so much and in the meantime while not sleeping i've been building a forum that states information, rules and such about Growtopia. Much fun.

I hope you get well soon!

TwisterLOON46
10-17-2014, 10:15 PM
I hope you get well soon!

thanks! :o

Mrs.TommoSwag
10-17-2014, 10:21 PM

Be glad it's Friday.
Hope ya get better soon! :wave:

TwisterLOON46
10-17-2014, 10:22 PM
Be glad it's Friday.
Hope ya get better soon! :wave:

my poor weekend just flashed before my eyes:( My community hours people going to be so angry.. :ninja:

Mrs.TommoSwag
10-17-2014, 10:24 PM
my poor weekend just flashed before my eyes:( My community hours people going to be so angry.. :ninja:

I have no idea what you just said..:sweatdrop:

TwisterLOON46
10-17-2014, 10:25 PM
I have no idea what you just said..:sweatdrop:

I have a job thingie to get my community hours to graduate high school which I have to attend but with my fever I cant.. oh.. also the fact I moved.. :sweatdrop:

PacksForAll
10-17-2014, 10:41 PM
I have a job thingie to get my community hours to graduate high school which I have to attend but with my fever I cant.. oh.. also the fact I moved.. :sweatdrop:

community service?