PDA

View Full Version : what did Coherence do this time...

grapezzzz19
10-17-2014, 11:16 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?125976-Coherence

Coherence is cursed D:

Dark_Heat
10-17-2014, 11:21 PM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?125976-Coherence

Coherence is cursed D:

You get cursed for spamming, bad attitudes, etc. A curse is basically a warning, (was it 3 curses to a ban?)

grapezzzz19
10-17-2014, 11:25 PM
You get cursed for spamming, bad attitudes, etc. A curse is basically a warning, (was it 3 curses to a ban?)

well to your 3 curse= ban thing, my former friend cninjafish was banned for using seth's quote that wasnt what seth really said. so i think its auto ban or auto curse.

Dark_Heat
10-17-2014, 11:37 PM
well to your 3 curse= ban thing, my former friend cninjafish was banned for using seth's quote that wasnt what seth really said. so i think its auto ban or auto curse.

Fake quotes sead by any moderators or administrators will result in a punishment. Like saying
Growganoth will not return! Hahahydeixuhircninckenciwde Darkheat is awesome. I don't really understand the rule, but just don't put fake quotes.

grapezzzz19
10-17-2014, 11:53 PM
Fake quotes sead by any moderators or administrators will result in a punishment. Like saying I don't really understand the rule, but just don't put fake quotes.

yeah i used to do that when i was a serf. i realized the consiquences in a dream.

Elstar
10-18-2014, 12:13 AM
Another curse... why not just a ban to end this? Retribution was always by here doorstep but she decided to be an arrogant, bash-happy individual. Personally, if people like her are going to keep putting dents into the community and players, they should just be removed... permanently.

MrSword48
10-18-2014, 01:06 AM
Another curse... why not just a ban to end this? Retribution was always by here doorstep but she decided to be an arrogant, bash-happy individual. Personally, if people like her are going to keep putting dents into the community and players, they should just be removed... permanently.

A warning/ less serious punishment may be more suitable if she decides to change. If a punishment is not enough to convince her, a ban would be appropriate.