PDA

View Full Version : Giving away 1 Trove Beta key!

Dark_Heat
10-17-2014, 11:30 PM
0 SECONDS LEFT TO POST!

-------
The winner was chosen, read my post at the end or read it quoted here:
" Thanks for participating, I used my random thing picker (http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/pickone.html) and got a winner. I did not enter anyone twice as there were a lot of people entering, sorry other contestants but you'll have to wait 'till open beta when it's free. (it'll still have bugs Relog) but anyway, drum rolls.

The
Winner
Is
Optimuswhat!"

-----------

ENTRANTS

Applez
Optimuswhat [WINNER!]
darksnake9
Relog
PotatoMarco
Hakma
Bejeweled
atwistoffate
MagicalFishy
radusavin366
MADMRASA

Applez
10-18-2014, 02:16 AM
Where can I buy it?

Also is it ok for kids my age? No blood... No custom looks (so no one makes some ding dongs)

Bejewled
10-18-2014, 02:22 AM
This is a ripoff of such a good game called cube world .Like exact same graphics bruh.

Dark_Heat
10-18-2014, 02:23 AM
Where can I buy it?

Also is it ok for kids my age? No blood... No custom looks (so no one makes some ding dongs)

Yep. No blood or the custom looks. You don't have to buy it. Early beta access costs money, but if you win you get it for free. Technically you're entered now, link to the game is in the post. See if its your style of gaming.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a ripoff of such a good game called cube world .Like exact same graphics bruh.

If you're not here to enter, then why post. Cubeworld does look cooler, but Trove is an MMO.. ^.^

optimuswhat
10-18-2014, 02:24 AM
I've been following Trove for quite a while, now.
Eager to play it.

Dark_Heat
10-18-2014, 02:25 AM
Eager to play it.

You are entered for the draw.

darksnake99
10-18-2014, 03:07 AM
It looks cool. I'm always a fan of great MMOs.

Dark_Heat
10-18-2014, 03:20 AM
It looks cool. I'm always a fan of great MMOs.

You are entered.

Dark_Heat
10-18-2014, 10:16 AM
Half a day left! The game is really fun. :3

Relog
10-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Mememememememmememememe
Intrested in new games.

Looks quite intresting and I love playing games that come with quests as well as being an MMO

Dark_Heat
10-18-2014, 11:09 AM
Mememememememmememememe
Intrested in new games.

Looks quite intresting and I love playing games that come with quests as well as being an MMO

You are entered.

MySuperCookie
10-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Nay!

I already have one duh. :crazy:

Dark_Heat
10-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Nay!

I already have one duh. :crazy:

Im a noob at the game. O.o

PotatoMarco
10-18-2014, 04:25 PM
Sounds like a cool game! My laptop is gonna get fixed soon and this game would really be nice with my laptop xP

Hakma
10-18-2014, 04:26 PM
HALF A DAY LEFT TO POST!

-------
Check out the website to see if you'll like it: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/

Basically, this is a game where you can build, craft (not as major as Minecraft), do quests, fight monsters, and visit other people's worlds for an adventure. It's an MMO, so you can play with anyone. -You have to make a Portal first but that's easy. Crafting is also simple (*cough* Minecraft *cough*)
It's also got nice vowel graphics and it's fun. ^.^ You can get different and stronger weapons or you can get mounts and it has seasonal updates (now it's halloween, there's a wolf mount now!)

-------------

I am giving away ONE closed beta key for you to play. I was invited a while ago and they've sent me a beta key to give to a friend, as I have no friends who'd be interested, I decided to go here.

So. How do you win?

Post here and I'll gather all your usernames and use a RNG tomorrow and the winner will get the key PM'd, make sure you like the game because I don't want to waste it. :P

ALSO, post a good reason and you might be entered twice.

-----------

ENTRANTS

Applez
Optimuswhat
darksnake9
Relog

I want one cause I have no other games 2 play.

Send help

Bejewled
10-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Ok I'll enter

atwistoffate
Wow! This seems really cool. Enter me please, I love game like this

Relog
Just read every single announcement from the DEVS. Also a few general threads. There are quit a lot of bugs still but that's actually exciting for me as its exploiting and I love dat.

raqk
10-18-2014, 08:03 PM
Ive won a beta key from alphabetagamer.com and I also got a alpha key a while back, from being one of troves earliest supportes, although I havent actually paid anything... well anyways, come to find out they dont have a mac version yet :( hope you guys have fun playing the game...

Magicalfishy
10-18-2014, 08:24 PM
I've been waiting forever to get my hands on a beta key to Trove! I'd love to enter. :o

radusavin366
10-18-2014, 08:30 PM
HALF A DAY LEFT TO POST!

-------
Check out the website to see if you'll like it: http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/

Basically, this is a game where you can build, craft (not as major as Minecraft), do quests, fight monsters, and visit other people's worlds for an adventure. It's an MMO, so you can play with anyone. -You have to make a Portal first but that's easy. Crafting is also simple (*cough* Minecraft *cough*)
It's also got nice vowel graphics and it's fun. ^.^ You can get different and stronger weapons or you can get mounts and it has seasonal updates (now it's halloween, there's a wolf mount now!)

-------------

I am giving away ONE closed beta key for you to play. I was invited a while ago and they've sent me a beta key to give to a friend, as I have no friends who'd be interested, I decided to go here.

So. How do you win?

Post here and I'll gather all your usernames and use a RNG tomorrow and the winner will get the key PM'd, make sure you like the game because I don't want to waste it. :P

ALSO, post a good reason and you might be entered twice.

-----------

ENTRANTS

Applez
Optimuswhat
darksnake9
Relog

It looks AWESOME, I would want it, because my mom doesn't let me buy games (why not invest in something else she says...)so my computer is broken, but I can keep the key until I fix it (around a week) can I win?or its available for android too?going to see ^_^

MADMRASA
10-18-2014, 09:36 PM
This game is pretty cool. I've just been waiting for a moment like this so I can enter the game with all my buds. :cool:

Dark_Heat
10-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Thanks for participating, I used my random thing picker (http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/pickone.html) and got a winner. I did not enter anyone twice as there were a lot of people entering, sorry other contestants but you'll have to wait 'till open beta when it's free. (it'll still have bugs Relog) but anyway, drum rolls.

The
Winner
Is
Optimuswhat!

Dark_Heat
10-19-2014, 01:10 AM
Eager to play it.

CLEAR YOUR INBOX OR YOULL NEVER GET THE CODE.

Hakma
10-19-2014, 01:24 AM
CLEAR YOUR INBOX OR YOULL NEVER GET THE CODE.

I wouldn't have been able to play it anyway since I'm stuck with this crap Mac ;-;