PDA

View Full Version : i want to help others for i could become moderator on growtopia ??

brandonl56
10-18-2014, 07:46 PM
hi guys i want to help others and become moderator on growtopia but i dont know how plz help

SCOOBYDOOFAN
10-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Listen, if become a moderator was why you came here, then you can leave right now. To become a moderator you have to be helpful and kind to others, be on forums for at least 2 months, fill out the moderator application (when its open). And so on.

Thypen
10-18-2014, 07:49 PM
hi guys i want to help others and become moderator on growtopia but i dont know how plz help

Hey there, don't listen to ScoobyDooFan's negativity! Everybody has a chance to be a mod! All you have to do is look around on different forums and give people advice, answer their questions, be involved with the community, and be helpful and friendly about it! I am also aiming to become a mod! Good luck on your journey!
-Thypen.

Liammagoo
10-18-2014, 09:05 PM
Hey there, don't listen to ScoobyDooFan's negativity!

Everyone does not have the chance to be a mod. There are people who are desperate, people who are rude and people who aren't trusted. Should they be allowed moderation?

Also to the OP: To become a moderator you do not try to be one.

Thepro76
10-18-2014, 09:43 PM
If you want to be a mod you dont have to be desperate when they thing you would help they will msg you asking to you if you wana be a mod

TyTheAbsol
10-18-2014, 09:45 PM
It is pointless to ask to be a mod. The more you ask the less of a chance you will get.