PDA

View Full Version : FNaF unnoficial chat thread!

~Rapidfire~
10-19-2014, 02:13 PM
Everyone knows what FNaF is.
Let's have fun talking about it!
(Rollplay, .gifs, chat, jokes, and much more!)

_Lennart_
10-19-2014, 02:18 PM
Wats FNaF:crazy:

MrSword48
10-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Wats FNaF:crazy:

Five Nights at Freddy's

It's a game where psychotic, possessed animatronics try to kill you and you try to escape with your only "weapon" are security cameras. I don't really know much. All I know there are ducks, bears and bunnies.

It's not like I could handle playing, watching or even see a picture of it.

Psycho
10-19-2014, 02:26 PM
1987: A former security guard (thus had access to backstage) used a mascot costume to lure five children away and murder them for unknown reasons. To hide the bodies, he dismembered them and stuffed them into the animatronics through the eyes and mouths, and the management of Freddy's covered it up (for some reason.)

The ghosts of those five children how haunt the animatronics (counting Golden Freddy), and due to being children they now see ALL Freddy security guards as bad guys. This also explains something that's otherwise very silly: why don't these murder machines just troop straight to your office in unison and kill you?

Because they're afraid of you.

That's why Bonnie and Chica grow more unstable as they approach your room, and wait until you're distracted before they lunge with a wide-eyed shriek. That's why Foxy hides behind the curtains in terror before abruptly bolting straight to your room, hook waving with bravado. That's why Freddy usually only attacks in the dark.

The reason you are stuffed into an animatronic after being caught is because that's a kid's idea of vengeance; doing the same thing right back.

EVIDENCE:

- There are five children, and five mascots.

- [Savvy] A newspaper states that the animatronics once had blood and mucus around their orifices, disgusting parents. The game uses the phrase "reanimated carcasses".

- [Savvy] Another newspaper states "in the hearts of kids, these characters will live on".

- The animatronic shriek is a child's scream. It's merely recorded so loudly that it suffers in quality, becoming tinny and robotic. When the game glitches and the entire sample plays, it is much clearer that it's a kid throwing a tantrum.

- Freddy's laughter is that of a little girl, slowed down. Apparently Golden Freddy uses the un-slowed sample.

- Freddy's theme song is the Toreador March from the opera Carmen, played on a music box; highly suitable for a child's lullaby. Or it was, before it became associated with TERRIBLE SHRIEKING DEATH AS SOON AS THE SONG WAS OVER.

OTHER TRIVIALITIES:

- Freddy is the one who attacks Phone Guy (you can hear his music over the phone.) The rather fresh hand prints on his face belong to Phone Guy, trying to push him back while being mauled.

- Phone Guy isn't any of the animatronics. Freddy left the fifth message more or less immediately after killing Phone Guy.

UNCERTAINTIES:

- It might be that the children were murdered to put into the pizza. This general cannibalistic practice is why the management covered up the murders. It's also why they won't let you look in the kitchen, and why Chica and Freddy sometimes mess around in there

My theory:
Foxy is actually trying to help you. We can start with the animation he does when he comes into the office, he isn't seen attacking the player, but seems to be checking in more than anything. We go back to 1987 now, my guess is that maybe Foxy was framed somehow by the other animatronics or the company just didn't like his character as much, there could be many reasons as to why he'd be framed. The damage on him could have been by time, or maybe he tried saving someone and got damaged in the process. Not wanting to deal with repairs or wanting foxy to be attacked by the other animatronics, they obviously put him behind a curtain and made him out of order. The other animatronics meanwhile could still be active at night and take the lives of more and more security guards, and I suppose Foxy grew the courage to try and do something. This is why he only peeks out from his curtain and dashes down the hall, he knows the risk because he has an exposed endoskeleton, and/or the other animatronics probably despise him for his good nature. He doesn't attack you when he sees you, and rather seems to check in on you. His screeching might be his flawed communication abilities, and maybe he blows your cover that way by accident.

He just doesn't show enough hostility to be a real villain. I think he just wants to help someone who is at risk like him and he wants to get back at the other animatronics for putting him away. He just sucks at it and ends up blowing your cover. Sure the gameplay shows no further story to this but the way he behaves makes me believe so. Foxy is a victim too, and maybe he wants to protect you but there might be a "language barrier" that makes us think he's attacking, with his loud screech and whatnot.

Poor Foxy.. Creepy right ?
PS: I did not write it.

MrSword48
10-19-2014, 02:35 PM
1987: A former security guard (thus had access to backstage) used a mascot costume to lure five children away and murder them for unknown reasons. To hide the bodies, he dismembered them and stuffed them into the animatronics through the eyes and mouths, and the management of Freddy's covered it up (for some reason.)

The ghosts of those five children how haunt the animatronics (counting Golden Freddy), and due to being children they now see ALL Freddy security guards as bad guys. This also explains something that's otherwise very silly: why don't these murder machines just troop straight to your office in unison and kill you?

That's why Bonnie and Chica grow more unstable as they approach your room, and wait until you're distracted before they lunge with a wide-eyed shriek. That's why Foxy hides behind the curtains in terror before abruptly bolting straight to your room, hook waving with bravado. That's why Freddy usually only attacks in the dark.

The reason you are stuffed into an animatronic after being caught is because that's a kid's idea of vengeance; doing the same thing right back.

EVIDENCE:

- [Savvy] A newspaper states that the animatronics once had blood and mucus around their orifices, disgusting parents. The game uses the phrase "reanimated carcasses".

- [Savvy] Another newspaper states "in the hearts of kids, these characters will live on".

- The animatronic shriek is a child's scream. It's merely recorded so loudly that it suffers in quality, becoming tinny and robotic. When the game glitches and the entire sample plays, it is much clearer that it's a kid throwing a tantrum.

- Freddy's laughter is that of a little girl, slowed down. Apparently Golden Freddy uses the un-slowed sample.

- Freddy's theme song is the Toreador March from the opera Carmen, played on a music box; highly suitable for a child's lullaby. Or it was, before it became associated with TERRIBLE SHRIEKING DEATH AS SOON AS THE SONG WAS OVER.

OTHER TRIVIALITIES:

- Freddy is the one who attacks Phone Guy (you can hear his music over the phone.) The rather fresh hand prints on his face belong to Phone Guy, trying to push him back while being mauled.

- Phone Guy isn't any of the animatronics. Freddy left the fifth message more or less immediately after killing Phone Guy.

UNCERTAINTIES:

- It might be that the children were murdered to put into the pizza. This general cannibalistic practice is why the management covered up the murders. It's also why they won't let you look in the kitchen, and why Chica and Freddy sometimes mess around in there

My theory:
Foxy is actually trying to help you. We can start with the animation he does when he comes into the office, he isn't seen attacking the player, but seems to be checking in more than anything. We go back to 1987 now, my guess is that maybe Foxy was framed somehow by the other animatronics or the company just didn't like his character as much, there could be many reasons as to why he'd be framed. The damage on him could have been by time, or maybe he tried saving someone and got damaged in the process. Not wanting to deal with repairs or wanting foxy to be attacked by the other animatronics, they obviously put him behind a curtain and made him out of order. The other animatronics meanwhile could still be active at night and take the lives of more and more security guards, and I suppose Foxy grew the courage to try and do something. This is why he only peeks out from his curtain and dashes down the hall, he knows the risk because he has an exposed endoskeleton, and/or the other animatronics probably despise him for his good nature. He doesn't attack you when he sees you, and rather seems to check in on you. His screeching might be his flawed communication abilities, and maybe he blows your cover that way by accident.

He just doesn't show enough hostility to be a real villain. I think he just wants to help someone who is at risk like him and he wants to get back at the other animatronics for putting him away. He just sucks at it and ends up blowing your cover. Sure the gameplay shows no further story to this but the way he behaves makes me believe so. Foxy is a victim too, and maybe he wants to protect you but there might be a "language barrier" that makes us think he's attacking, with his loud screech and whatnot.

W-w-well...

It's not like I wanted to sleep tonight. Alone. In my dark bedroom.

~Rapidfire~
10-19-2014, 02:38 PM
Five Nights at Freddy's

It's a game where psychotic, possessed animatronics try to kill you and you try to escape with your only "weapon" are security cameras. I don't really know much. All I know there are ducks, bears and bunnies.

It's not like I could handle playing, watching or even see a picture of it.

http://gif.co/o6qD.gif

http://tmblr.co/ZXsv-s1TPz9vS

You should get it, it's fun.
:rolleyes:

Trollrage
10-19-2014, 02:41 PM

EVIDENCE:

OTHER TRIVIALITIES:

UNCERTAINTIES:

My theory:

It could be Golden Freddy who killed him....

PotatoMarco
10-19-2014, 03:16 PM
day 1
*checks camera*
hmm, seems fine. the mascots are all in the same place
now to look at random rooms
*looksa t other rooms*
hmm, nothing fishy. back to the mascots
*looks at mascot room*
OH MY GOD WHERE THE HECK IS THE FREAKING DUCK WHERE THE HELL OH MY GOD IM GONNA FUDGING DIE ASDF
*closes app and deletes it*