PDA

View Full Version : Almost broke my neck..

EasykGT
10-19-2014, 08:50 PM
I was trying to do a backflip on my trampoline and I landed on my neck...
Now I can barley move my neck and when I try to move it It hurts so badly, I think I sprained one of my mustles.. I might not even go to school for a week, I am going to the hospital later so they can look at my neck..

PolarisHD
10-19-2014, 08:54 PM
Hope you can recover soon!

BudderMeow
10-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Now I can barley move my neck and when I try to move it It hurts so badly, I think I sprained one of my mustles.. I might not even go to school for a week, I am going to the hospital later so they can look at my neck..

Hope you'll feel better soon.

playerde
10-19-2014, 09:02 PM

If i were mean i would laugh...
But, i am not, get better soon.

Liammagoo
10-19-2014, 10:05 PM
They put the warning there for a reason.

Anyway on a more serious note, get well soon!

EasykGT
10-19-2014, 10:25 PM
They put the warning there for a reason!
I know..I will be careful next time.

iCrystalCat
10-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Owch that must of hurt! I was once on a trampoline and flipped and broke my nose. We'll hope you'll be more carefull and get better soon!

EasykGT
10-20-2014, 03:31 AM
I cant even really keep my head straight..

[Goldshard]
10-20-2014, 03:47 AM

Well. When I do backflips on a diving board I land on my front. Or vice versa. I hope your neck is ok.

PotatoMarco
10-20-2014, 10:29 AM
i dont even do backflips xD
but i can do a headstand
leaning on a wall
and wih someone supporting my legs

Boomer
10-20-2014, 12:54 PM
One time I almost broke my back on a moon bounce. I literally couldn't breathe for a minute, and I had to drag myself using my arms to a less crowded part of the house while my friend was just like, "Are you okay?"

Coinman32
10-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Thats happened to me before, i jerked my head to quickly and couldnt move it for two days.

26FtW26
10-20-2014, 01:25 PM
dis one teim i did a xX_MLG360NOSCOPEBACKFLIPNOLOOKEYESCLSED_Xx. I almost landed on my booty but still regained stamina and landed on my feet.
On a more serious note, hope you're okay and get well soon :hat:

ParkourDevil
10-20-2014, 01:27 PM
Get better soon! :)

Zedoy
10-20-2014, 02:08 PM
I recalled I was influenced by my cousin who was a WWE fan. His favorite wrestler was Rey Mysteryo, famouse for doing fancy backflips. My cousin tried to master doing backflips and later taught me how to do it too. First try was I landed on my head, I felt like i'm the nail and the gravity is the hammer. Hurts so damn bad, some days later, I mastered it.

I feel how you feel Easy, probably worst than my first attempt, hope you recover soon or later.:wave:

iToaster
10-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Get well soon buddy

When I was in the pool I was doing a back flip my head hit the ground so hard that I almost drowned

EasykGT
10-20-2014, 06:06 PM
Today I feel a bit better....
I couldn't go to school today.
I am surprised so much forumers care about me :)
And yes I am fine.

Zedoy
10-21-2014, 06:41 AM
Today I feel a bit better....
I couldn't go to school today.
I am surprised so much forumers care about me :)
And yes I am fine.

Of course we care 'bout you. We care about everyone.:hug:

Disaster
10-22-2014, 11:40 AM

I hope you recover soon.

Rousey
10-22-2014, 12:00 PM

That doesn't sound very pleasant at all. Hope you have a fast recovery and all goes well.

EasykGT
10-23-2014, 01:30 AM
I am feeling much better today, I just went to school today but I cant do anything extreme with my neck tho...:sweatdrop: