PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please suggest me a FUN game?

Zedoy
10-20-2014, 01:55 PM
I'm looking for genres: MMORPG, Action, Adventure, Comedy, FPS and all those popular game genres.

I'm most likely looking for computer games that doesn't require a lot of space in my computer and isn't laggy at all and I could have a sweet time. SP and MP is also accepted. Thank you in advance.

PS - I already have Team Fortress 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Anreas and I have played and completed South Park: The Stick of Truth. Also, don't recommend me Planet Side 2 or else my computer will explode. Also, my computer is sometimes called by other players, "Fragile Wooden PC" so don't suggest games like Watch Dogs.

syrup
10-20-2014, 01:59 PM
I'm looking for genres: MMORPG, Action, Adventure, Comedy, FPS and all those popular game genres.

I'm most likely looking for computer games that doesn't require a lot of space in my computer and isn't laggy at all and I could have a sweet time. SP and MP is also accepted. Thank you in advance.

PS - I already have Team Fortress 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Anreas and I have played and completed South Park: The Stick of Truth. Also, don't recommend me Planet Side 2 or else my computer will explode. Also, my computer is sometimes called by other players, "Fragile Wooden PC" so don't suggest games like Watch Dogs.

Unturned and Garry's mod are quite popular. (I got Garry's mod with Steam sale, for 5 bucks, right now maybe at 10)

Edit: Cubic Castles too!

Zedoy
10-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Unturned and Garry's mod are quite popular. (I got Garry's mod with Steam sale, for 5 bucks, right now maybe at 10)

Edit: Cubic Castles too!

Unturned sounds unfamilliar to me, probably gonna watch some gameplays.

PotatoMarco
10-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Snapchat. oh wait

Boomer
10-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Tanked. We need more players.

_Lennart_
10-20-2014, 04:45 PM
war thunder

plzplzlplzpzlzzlzplzplzpzlz its awsome and i love it

wont blow ur pc up

Mahmoud
10-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Is it a bird is it a plane it's super frog!

_Lennart_
10-20-2014, 05:02 PM
Is it a bird is it a plane it's super frog!

ofc it is a plane u nub

Rousey
10-20-2014, 09:51 PM
I definitely recommend Terraria, and DayZ. Both fantastic games and should keep you occupied for a nice amount of hours. :)

Raven
10-20-2014, 09:58 PM
I also recommend you to try cubic castles :D. I myself started playing a few days ago and it is pretty good in my opinion. I already have 1100 something blocks placed in my realm (Raven's Nest)

Zedoy
10-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Tanked. We need more players.

I totally don't understand tank, it's so weird. I mean like, dogs, seriously? Why can't the dog just be replaced with soldier troops or something and the controls are damn difficult to control.

MrSword48
10-21-2014, 07:07 AM
Uh...

Plague Inc.?

Ott Rattasepp
10-21-2014, 07:07 AM

There are cool games like Simpsons-Tapped out,Terraria,Clash of Clans,Cubic castles.

InstaRabbit
10-21-2014, 08:44 AM
CS: GO.

Easy to run even with my crappy mac.

I definitely recommend Terraria, and DayZ. Both fantastic games and should keep you occupied for a nice amount of hours. :)
DayZ is for high end computers

Play Steam!

If you're gonna play that, please click this:

http://free-steam-cards.com/?click=60389c

Steam isn't a game...

Dark_Heat
10-21-2014, 08:52 AM

Trove, if you need a beta key msg me. (pm)

Zedoy
10-21-2014, 12:14 PM
Unturned is pretty fun, I get like 5-20 FPS. I'm a CS fan so might as well buy CS:GO.

optimuswhat
10-21-2014, 01:54 PM
TeeWorlds
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

MrSword48
10-21-2014, 01:58 PM
TeeWorlds
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

OMG YES FALLOUT

Boomer
10-21-2014, 02:00 PM
I totally don't understand tank, it's so weird. I mean like, dogs, seriously? Why can't the dog just be replaced with soldier troops or something and the controls are damn difficult to control.

Because the Beagles make it more fun!

Zedoy
10-22-2014, 06:07 AM
TeeWorlds
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition

Mah GAWSH! Fallout 3 is gonna destroy my laptop with that.

FriDaze
10-22-2014, 06:09 AM

E.T. for Atari is the best game evah. I give u mine 2 play.

yes, got rid of some more garbage.

Zedoy
10-22-2014, 11:39 AM
E.T. for Atari is the best game evah. I give u mine 2 play.

yes, got rid of some more garbage.

LOL How? Isn't a Gameboy Color game?