PDA

View Full Version : Who's inspired you to achieve greatness in life?

Rousey
10-20-2014, 10:00 PM
Hey guys, I want to know who inspires you or what makes you want to achieve greatness in life. Mine would have to be Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Arnold has the best motivation speeches, he was told he wouldn't become an actor because of his voice and appearance. He proved everyone wrong and starred in his first film Conan the Barbarian. Arnold also won the Mr Olympia seven times.

Please comment below who or what inspires you to achieve greatness.

PotatoMarco
10-21-2014, 03:56 PM
A lot of people inspire me to achieve greatness in life, but I guess the push I needed to actually go and achieve greatness was from my crush. Yeah, it sounds stupid or something, but I actually thoughht that maybe if I did well on my studies, my crush would notice me. Well, my crush hasn't noticed me, but my grades are nicer now than last year.

iiFarmGT
10-21-2014, 04:07 PM
The greatest thing in my life was spending a total of 5000hours on my xbox.

I have NO life!: )

_Lennart_
10-21-2014, 04:10 PM
Ww2 inspired me to use my life greatly

And planes

iiFarmGT
10-21-2014, 04:14 PM
Ww2 inspired me to use my life greatly

And planes

I'm guessing you don't like ww2 and/or planes...

Boomer
10-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Myself.

(10 Chars)

Luminesce
10-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Many people inspire me, but my biggest MOTIVATION comes from within, when I notice results, then it pushes me even harder to do better.

Now my biggest INSPIRATION comes from

Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Lazar Angelov,
Bjorn Gelotte,

And there is so many more, but these 3 people inspire me so much :) I'm interested in seeing everyone else's replies!

LLawliet
10-21-2014, 05:32 PM
Lol Hogarth Hughes from the iron giant, Even thou he was just a cartoon character, he had a great impact on 5 year old me.

Boomer
10-21-2014, 09:23 PM
Lol Hogarth Hughes from the iron giant, Even thou he was just a cartoon character, he had a great impact on 5 year old me.

Lol, I remember that movie.