PDA

View Full Version : russian submarine enters swedish waters

_Lennart_
10-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Lol is ebola already bad enuf?

Listen what the ruski military has done,

So like 1 week ago dis submarine entered sweden (dis picture taken by a private guy)

And den, putin lies and says that the sub belongs to de netherlands WHICH IT DOES NOT as netherlands military are allowed to pass sweden, then we of course have to launch the worlds most modern stealth ship (which btw is hms visby) i got a pic here53832
and the worlds most modern corvette (hms stockholm) another pic :P53833

anyway, so then the military of sweden are secret about of everything

but u know whats suspicious?

First, they had a sub crash into swedish military area, next year the U137 also crashes into military area, some months ago they sent 2 SU-27 (i think, cuz idk what plane name it really was, but there was a plane) into swedish military air, now this?

Because of this, sweden has stopped the project of joining NATO for now,

Post things and make dis last like "ebola update" thread

Boomer
10-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Ebola? Naw, I'm thinking Obama and Putin are getting together to make WWIII.

_Lennart_
10-21-2014, 02:55 PM
Ebola? Naw, I'm thinking Obama and Putin are getting together to make WWIII.

I guess america builds diamond harbour and japan comes with their ones and destroy it, again:crazy:

Because zeros destroyed pearl harbour

So theyre ones

And pearl became diamond

Boomer
10-21-2014, 02:56 PM
I guess america builds diamond harbour and japan comes with their ones and destroy it, again:crazy:

Because zeros destroyed pearl harbour

So theyre ones

And pearl became diamond

I doubt Japan would join in, because I don't think they want to become a nuclear wasteland (there's still some radioactivity from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and Fukushima is shot to hell for now).

_Lennart_
10-21-2014, 03:03 PM
I doubt Japan would join in, because I don't think they want to become a nuclear wasteland (there's still some radioactivity from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and Fukushima is shot to hell for now).

The thing is, americans depend on sweden for air domination, as we have the most modern aircraft, made by worlds worst car maker, you buy tons of our jets, so if we came in the war we would DOMINATE you lol

We also got the worlds most modern naval things, and ground for that matter, we are the worlds leading military reaserch company, unlike your boeing planes we have SAAB

lets return to topic shall we?

Boomer
10-21-2014, 03:17 PM
The thing is, americans depend on sweden for air domination, as we have the most modern aircraft, made by worlds worst car maker, you buy tons of our jets, so if we came in the war we would DOMINATE you lol

We also got the worlds most modern naval things, and ground for that matter, we are the worlds leading military reaserch company, unlike your boeing planes we have SAAB

lets return to topic shall we?

LOL while you have SAAB we have Northrop Grumming and Lockheed Martin. :rolleyes:

We also have some of the best troops.

Except one problem: Obama is OUR leader. If he and Putin get together, then its likely we'll come after you and steal everything.

just one growtopian
10-21-2014, 08:16 PM
That's everywhere in news...
Almost every time i open facebook, news on tv theres something about that...

And i live in Finland, it locates bethween Sweden and Russia...

HerobrineFan
10-21-2014, 08:22 PM

They will..

4 Gojira

:crazy:

Dodo Wizard
10-21-2014, 10:34 PM
Это очень интересно.
Hoppas det startar inte WWIII.