PDA

View Full Version : Forum Moderatos

Iguana
04-14-2013, 02:30 AM
It's moderators, but on the forums. You don't get any specialties in-games. You just overlook forums. You have to power as any other mods do in the forums but not in-game. I would love for this to be added because there's always those threads that you could wish you could just close because of the forum rules. If you do add this, I'd love to be one. I'm usually on for like 8 hours a day (Not healthy ikr..:ninja:) But yeah. Nothing special, just a couple abilities on the forums. Not in-game. And where it'd say like "Wizard" or "knight" It'd say "Forum Moderator". There would only be 3 though. Because we wouldn't need that many. And the requirement is 200 + posts. Please let this be on the forums! I think you guys/girls would really need the help. :sweatdrop:

^^ Silver crown of approval.

badboy
04-14-2013, 02:38 PM
I don't think that would be fair because many people want to be mods and have been nice and kind. What happens if they don't have more then 200 post?

dagirl
04-14-2013, 07:50 PM
There are forum mods.......

RAPTOR784
04-14-2013, 08:14 PM
There are forum mods.......

There are what she said ^ the mod we have in the game are also forum mods and stop spam and rudeness by closing threads