PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Brea and Tico. October 22 2014

TwisterLOON46
10-22-2014, 09:10 PM
Today sometime after 6AM EST, My two beloved rats, Brea and Tico left us, They were less than a year old, and meant the world to me. And already having the flu, this is an upsetting day.

Brea was wonderful at staying still when she was out of the cage, she was so soft, a delicate grey/white color.
Tico, loved to give kisses and also loved Brea, I always saw them together, Tico was Black, she was my black beauty.

And today, October 22nd 2014, I had to say goodbye. They will forever be missed, and I pray they reached that "better place"

If I had only checked.. What if they were alive WHY was it so important to play Growtopia, why didn't I check them. Its my fault they died. And I will blame myself.
They had this water bottle that didn't dispence the water properly, so you had to squeeze the water out for them. Then, we bought a new, working water bottle, except I don't think they knew it was new. If I had only known they weren't drinking it, that they didn't realize.. What if they were still here?

"Mommy's little angels" - September 17th 2014- October 22nd 2014. You will be missed.

Boomer
10-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Ugh...I know what you feel. My rat has a Ping-Pong ball sized tumor on her groin and its just killing me seeing her waddle around. :cry:

SuperJ
10-22-2014, 09:26 PM
That's so heart breaking... Something broke in me on the inside reading this. I hope for the best for you. I hope they have gone to a better place. :cry:

TwisterLOON46
10-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Ugh...I know what you feel. My rat has a Ping-Pong ball sized tumor on her groin and its just killing me seeing her waddle around. :cry:

I hope for the love of god your rat will be okay, I miss my two dearly, and if I knew they were going to die, I would have died for them, they were too young, and stole my heart.

- - - Updated - - -

That's so heart breaking... Something broke in me on the inside reading this. I hope for the best for you. I hope they have gone to a better place. :cry:

I hope so too. I'm so upset, just.. So upset. Being sick as it is and crying just upsets my stomach even more. I'll miss them.