PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is raqk!

raqk
10-24-2014, 01:01 AM
So here I am, 1000 posts, and over a year later. Still havent introduced myself, no one said Welcome to my first posts either, because people generally just did not do that when I joined, to anyone... So here I go, nows as good time as any...

Hello! My name is raqk! Im a growtopian for over a year now, and yeah, I like growtopia. Ive always enjoyed foruming, cuz if its not for communicating with other people, Why even internet? I have lots of ideas, for worlds, and items, and more, but mostly worlds, although im lazy. I probably own 20 worlds that I have planned and thought up for over a month, but havent touched at all yet. Not much more to say that I can think of, but yeah... The names raqk.

Hakma
10-24-2014, 01:03 AM
So here I am, 1000 posts, and over a year later. Still havent introduced myself, no one said Welcome to my first posts either, because people generally just did not do that when I joined, to anyone... So here I go, nows as good time as any...

Hello! My name is raqk! Im a growtopian for over a year now, and yeah, I like growtopia. Ive always enjoyed foruming, cuz if its not for communicating with other people, Why even internet? I have lots of ideas, for worlds, and items, and more, but mostly worlds, although im lazy. I probably own 20 worlds that I have planned and thought up for over a month, but havent touched at all yet. Not much more to say that I can think of, but yeah... The names raqk.

Hi I'm Hakma and I like men

Mahmoud
10-24-2014, 01:05 AM
Hello raqk! and Welcome again to the RTsoft forums enjoy your stay again!
BTW did u enjoy your first stay?

PolarisHD
10-24-2014, 01:06 AM
Hello raqk! Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun staying here! Don't forget to read the stickies. Always remember to #StopTheDrop! :prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet:

raqk
10-24-2014, 01:15 AM
Hello raqk! and Welcome again to the RTsoft forums enjoy your stay again!
BTW did u enjoy your first stay?

Thanks!
And overall my first stay was an amazing experience, although the forums have broken out into drama wars a couple of times, and I have to say, those werent the most enjoyable...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for sharing! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello raqk! Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun staying here! Don't forget to read the stickies. Always remember to #StopTheDrop! :prophet::prophet::prophet::prophet:

Already have them memorized, twice!

craft3d
10-24-2014, 01:44 AM

Totally not gay, unless you mean in the LIKE way not the LUB way.