PDA

View Full Version : Anime cub thread.

Hakma
10-24-2014, 01:40 AM
You probably expected a survey or a form. But no. Anybody who knows what anime is or watches can discuss it here. I'll be coming to this thread with new anime I found enjoyable to share with you guys. You can do the same thing. You can discuss certain aspects of anime here. I'll start
The old thread is here.
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?71433-Anime-fan-club-clan-group-x3&highlight=GBAGamer
I recommend an anime called Kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu or Parasyte for short. The manga came in 1990 and took 24 years to become an anime! Both scary and interesting. I wouldn't label it as a horror anime but it does have some creepy parts.

Parasyte screens
http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/4/5/4/4/9/2/i/2/0/2/p-large/Parasyte_Screengrab_1.jpg
http://i0.wp.com/angryanimebitches.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/vlcsnap-2014-10-08-21h15m25s26.png?fit=1200%2C1200
http://www.fandompost.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/parasyte2.jpg

Epicbrick
10-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Sorry, spend too much time on anime.
*Cough Cough* SAO II *Cough Cough*

Hakma
10-24-2014, 01:51 AM
Sorry, spend too much time on anime.
*Cough Cough* SAO II *Cough Cough*

They were going the right direction with 1-14 episodes but I have a feeling it's gonna go downward from here.

Hakma
10-24-2014, 02:07 AM
Parasyte was made by MadHouse studio

Maryjane
10-24-2014, 02:13 AM
It's back ermegosh.

I haven't watched animu lately, school's in my way, and I just rewatched Clannad so. Yeah #ISuckIneedToKeepUP

Hakma
10-24-2014, 02:17 AM
It's back ermegosh.

I haven't watched animu lately, school's in my way, and I just rewatched Clannad so. Yeah #ISuckIneedToKeepUP

Clannad is boring and slow.

*rekted

Maryjane
10-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Clannad is boring and slow.

*rekted

I know but it made me cry so shuddup m8.
HAH! YOU ARE CURSED LOL M8
YOU GOT REKTED.

Massacre
10-24-2014, 02:54 PM
Psycho Pass is a great anime, for the longest i would skip by it looking for anime to watch but finally gave it a shot last week and it was amazing. Highly suggest those who havnt caught this anime to check it out.

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.

This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.

Season 2 of this show is currently airing as well.

Protoss
10-25-2014, 02:08 PM
Psycho Pass is a great anime, for the longest i would skip by it looking for anime to watch but finally gave it a shot last week and it was amazing. Highly suggest those who havnt caught this anime to check it out.

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.

In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.

This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.

Season 2 of this show is currently airing as well.

I liked the first couple episodes but I dont really like the fact that they all only use one weapon

Wreckingtree
10-26-2014, 08:48 AM
Only like SAOII for now.

Areodax
10-26-2014, 09:56 AM
I can't wait to watch that.:crazy:

Parasyte: The Maxim looks awesome!:crazy:

Massacre
10-30-2014, 02:48 AM
I liked the first couple episodes but I dont really like the fact that they all only use one weapon

I can see youve finaly watched tokyo ghoul by your siggy, what did you think?

Bob Will
10-30-2014, 02:51 AM
so creepy o.o

Protoss
10-30-2014, 02:52 AM
I can see youve finaly watched tokyo ghoul by your siggy, what did you think?

I thought the anime was amazing. I was in awe in all the episodes and I can not wait for more. Only reason why I jumped on the manga was so I could see what happens next. Season two is coming on 2015 and I never had enough excitement for an anime up until this moment. The opening song was very pleasing to my ears.

Massacre
10-30-2014, 04:48 AM
I thought the anime was amazing. I was in awe in all the episodes and I can not wait for more. Only reason why I jumped on the manga was so I could see what happens next. Season two is coming on 2015 and I never had enough excitement for an anime up until this moment. The opening song was very pleasing to my ears.

I thought it was a decent anime for most of the season but it realy stepped it up a notch on the last episode. Personaly thought the Mc was too wimpy about becoming a ghoul for too long. I didnt realize that the last episode was in fact the last episode until like a week later when a new episode didnt air and i wasnt too happy about it. I heard season 2 was coming then i heard it wasnt which was disappointing to say the least. Apparently there was a Japanese website that said that there was going to be another season but then it took it down the following day which left alot of people wondering. Not sure if there was any other solid evidence of another season but i would be sad to see it end there right after it just got crazy.

JiHwan
10-30-2014, 05:38 AM
Seitokai Yakuindomo is great. Personally loved it.
I also thought Mayo Chiki, Boku wa tomo dachi ga sukunai, Mirai Nikki, Nisekoi were great, and
I love Akame ga Kill since it shows the true human nature.