PDA

View Full Version : banning people is not solution to finish scams

qmams
10-25-2014, 06:04 AM
its not solution of scams cause mods only ban scammers for 21 days when scammers ban finish they start make drop games or other scams when mods none visible and its terrible soo mods need to duck tape the scammers for ever soo they cant say drop and they need to delete these command from that guys drop qnd trade and give acceses to lock soo they cant make other account and scam from there or they cant give acceses and scam

qmams
10-25-2014, 06:21 AM
its not solution of scams cause mods only ban scammers for 21 days when scammers ban finish they start make drop games or other scams when mods none visible and its terrible soo mods need to duck tape the scammers for ever soo they cant say drop and they need to delete these command from that guys drop qnd trade and give acceses to lock soo they cant make other account and scam from there or they cant give acceses and scam

but i think mods dont have command like that

playerde
10-25-2014, 12:32 PM

This is the wrong sub forum

XCapeGaming
10-25-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello.

Moderators of Growtopia are not real GODS so that they can be online forever!

But I can reveal a secret of all moderators and developers! : If you cant see them that doesnt mean they are not there... Mods will help us, just in theyre time! Growtopia isnt sooo popular as it should be but I agree that GT does have too less mods! GT shoul have mods from eu and US so that you can see them allways online!

-XCape :hat: