PDA

View Full Version : Give me some tips on LoL?

26FtW26
10-25-2014, 10:26 AM
So I started playing League of Legends... please gimme tipzzz?
I am completely new to these kind of games so im a total noob...
pl0x h3lp?

ILimeGreen
10-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Don't Play It

26FtW26
10-25-2014, 10:31 AM
Don't Play It

Yes that was very helpful thank you

ILimeGreen
10-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Yes that was very helpful thank you

Well try not group with high level guys

_Lennart_
10-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Dont die

Run when u haz 100 health

Always
buy
recommended
Items

Also, when u click a item u see branches, buy things in branches and the item gets cheaper

Also, always buy starting items first

50ice
10-25-2014, 10:42 AM
Scrub, i have 2000 games of dota.

Oh wait league is ez af.

PolarisHD
10-25-2014, 10:54 AM
Look at the other team's build (press tab) then try buying some items that will counter their build. For example, 3 players from the other team has armor, try buying items that will penetrate their armor.

ZeroRarity
10-25-2014, 11:00 AM
Solo Mid- Mostly are AP (Ability Power) champions, so if you like to mid you should at least choose a mage champion.

Solo Top- This champion is mostly the tanky one with a touch of carry (Carry, the one who carries the team)

Jungler- This one obviously is a champion that does not go to lane, but instead goes to farm via the use of jungle, this champion's role is to gank gank gank (Visit other lanes to kill the enemy champion)

Bot Carry- This is the ADR (Attack damage range) They are squishy and a bit weak at early game that's why this one needs a person with great last hitting skills and fast hands

Bot Support- This role is obviously the support of the whole team, but in early game the adr and the support always lane in the bot lane, be sure to support your adr! Do not last hit, let your adr get his/her items fast!

--

Since you're new, the usual gameplay will be 2-1-2... 2 heroes on top - 1 middle lane - 2 heroes on bottom. Just play it, you'll learn it more easily in-game.

--

Anyways, tell me what champion you're using, I'll give you tips specifically on that champion. I play LoL, but not as often as before, I stopped at Gold Division

26FtW26
10-25-2014, 11:23 AM
Solo Mid- Mostly are AP (Ability Power) champions, so if you like to mid you should at least choose a mage champion.

Solo Top- This champion is mostly the tanky one with a touch of carry (Carry, the one who carries the team)

Jungler- This one obviously is a champion that does not go to lane, but instead goes to farm via the use of jungle, this champion's role is to gank gank gank (Visit other lanes to kill the enemy champion)

Bot Carry- This is the ADR (Attack damage range) They are squishy and a bit weak at early game that's why this one needs a person with great last hitting skills and fast hands

Bot Support- This role is obviously the support of the whole team, but in early game the adr and the support always lane in the bot lane, be sure to support your adr! Do not last hit, let your adr get his/her items fast!

--

Since you're new, the usual gameplay will be 2-1-2... 2 heroes on top - 1 middle lane - 2 heroes on bottom. Just play it, you'll learn it more easily in-game.

--

Anyways, tell me what champion you're using, I'll give you tips specifically on that champion. I play LoL, but not as often as before, I stopped at Gold Division

im using Zed

Dakukene
10-25-2014, 11:35 AM
So I started playing League of Legends... please gimme tipzzz?
I am completely new to these kind of games so im a total noob...
pl0x h3lp?

*Ignore the haters.
*You might wanna turn "all chat" off, but it doesn't matter that much. (But it might..)
*No point in starting a fight - Stay away from em.
*Take a look at LoL wiki, so you can find info about your champion.
*You should know your counters (Even tho it might not matter much)
*Support is real easy to play, but some ADC's are bad ._.
*You should have atleast 2champs from each lane.
*ALWAYS SS (You will get LOADS of hate, if ya don't)

26FtW26
10-25-2014, 11:39 AM
*Ignore the haters.
*You might wanna turn "all chat" off, but it doesn't matter that much. (But it might..)
*No point in starting a fight - Stay away from em.
*Take a look at LoL wiki, so you can find info about your champion.
*You should know your counters (Even tho it might not matter much)
*Support is real easy to play, but some ADC's are bad ._.
*You should have atleast 2champs from each lane.
*ALWAYS SS (You will get LOADS of hate, if ya don't)

Questions:
What's ADC?
What do you mean with my counters?
Whats SS?

Dakukene
10-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Questions:
What's ADC?
What do you mean with my counters?
Whats SS?

Adc - Attack Damage Carry. A ranged champ, that goes into bot lane. (You buy AD((Attack damage)) items on 'em)
Counters - Every champion has a weak spot.
Since I haven't played Zed, I don't really know his "Weak spot", but he is weak against -
Kayle - She is a ranged champ, so it's gonna be a hard lane. Her E actually makes her auto-attacks stronger, so you better play safe. No worries tho, almost nobody plays Kayle mid lane.
Taric - I guess his stun is powerful? ._. People don't play him that often + he is a support, so you wont see him mid lane.
Jax - Can stun you and has powerful auto-attacks. He's kinda like Kayle, but melee. He wont be mid lane, but people do play him top.
Lissandra - Ranged champion and has powerful skills. People don't play her that often.
Malzahar - Ranged champion ._. People don't play him often.
Ofc, if you know how to play Zed, they wont be much of a problem.
Every champion is naturally stronger against others.
Zed is stronger against - Azir, Vel'Koz, Nidalee, Veigar, Yasuo...
SS- Your enemy (Who was in your lane) is missing. There's a special ping for it. Or you can just type SS.
(Ok.. You are Zed in mid lane) - So your enemy is probably going to help bot or top. If you haven't SS'd and your teammates don't have wards/haven't looked, then they probably will die. (Nobody likes to die..)
Oh, btw, use wards - So you can have vision of the enemy jungler or other teammates.
Did ya read all of that? Lel... :3

playerde
10-25-2014, 12:33 PM
Don't Play It

Same advice i was going to give. Its very boring or u get addicted.

26FtW26
10-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Same advice i was going to give. Its very boring or u get addicted.

Seems okay so far... doesn't seem like an addictive game tho.
I guess its because the addictivbility of Growtopia is stronger.

playerde
10-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Seems okay so far... doesn't seem like an addictive game tho.
I guess its because the addictivbility of Growtopia is stronger.

JUST WAIT...

Maryjane
10-25-2014, 01:16 PM
don't feed.
don't reply back.
don't run away when you can still help your teammates.

Here's a vid :P

http://youtu.be/FMcGwdYrQkc