PDA

View Full Version : In a world where forumers lived side by side....

KillaFlameForumAccount
10-25-2014, 06:30 PM
Well....
Yush another story using forumers names.

Introduction.

In a world...... where everyone, used RTsoft forums..... The country of JAMMED had the most vilest, sarcastic and unfortunate forumers, living beside kind, helpful and innocent forumers... You can see what Chaos it caused. The people who had to control this most unfortunate country were: @jairrocket and @STYX and the new vice president of this dull country: @Applez!So it was a normal day, and In the country of "JAMMED" [Yes the country is called jammed, and it only has one school, the others where griefed by pumuzutup.]There was a school called "JAMMED HIGH!" which had all kinds of pandemonium. Mr.Thadawee was up to his usual mischief messing around in Classroom 204, using PacksForAll's stationary, as he was biting the pencils he had, chewin' off bit by bit, while saliva dribbled down his chin, [AngelicY was up to his usual mischief and brainwashing people to join his Anti-Coherence army, unfortunately MrThadawee was brainwashed, and Thadawee gave everyone a hard time....] the blocks were going to be used to create a building spreading hate and anger to the mass populations. Meanwhile, Importance was spreading illuminati propaganda yet again, with the help of Telman who was recovering from the shock of the two day non-growtopia event.... Importance needed to spread the illuminati propaganda due to his "Slow-Earning". He mostly did this in his recked base full unicorns and pink fluffy stuff while Telman was hyperventilating, and a defibrillator was keeping him alive, due the amount of cardiac arrests he was having, Importance was at his side whispering "Poor Telman, It is all PolarisHD's fault!Now back to JAMMED High, where it was recess, and everyone was eating rice and looking at anime on their cell-phones. "EWWWWW!" The978 remarked. "Rice? Seriously? Everyone needs to eat the Kentucky fried chickens!" "No-way! RICE IS THE BESSHT! Now go or you will be rekt by my strong arm of justice!" Maryjane replied.

Part 1. Maryjane's Frog Army.
So yea, The978 was outraged by Maryjane's neglect of the holy Kentucky Fried Chicken, They started to bash each other, while rainbows spewed out of their mouths, and they strangled each other to their heart's content, Homer Simpson would have jealous of their strangling talent. Meanwhile, Mahmoud came along, he was 2 hour's late for school. So he went to classroom 204 (Recess ended by now) and told Mrs.Trishaxkris the same ol' story: "I em 2 kool4skool" He got a detention, where he had to stay at the end of the day With The978 and Maryjane (They got caught strangling each other in the hallway with-out a hall pass.) he thought that was torture, and dreaded it. So whoosh, 2 hours went by, and it was time for lunch. Maryjane was still angry with The978, so at lunch, while she was with the Manga crew (AKA no-one because everyone likes Anime more these days..) and ate her rice. So, it was the end of the day, and Mahmoud, The 978 and Maryjane where in detention. Mahmoud kept whispering "Mommy Frog will punish dem. Dish is skem!!" Maryjane knew about Mahmoud's fondness of frogs because they had a crush on each other at one time, but we can draw a veil over that. Then Maryjane said "Wanna join my frog army?" while they where writing "I will be more mature" a thousand times. Mahmoud explained "YEA!" And so, Mrs.Trishaxkris said, "That is enough for today my children!" and they both exited, The978 went to his penthouse, and Mahmoud and Maryjane where busy collecting frogs in "I WEALLYLIEKMODS" forest. After that, they replaced all the chicken in the local KFC, with frogs, and all put them in a deep fryer. But! The frog's mutated, and started to say "WE OBEY MARYJANE!" and gobbled Mahmoud while he said "Nuu!But I love you my child!" to every frog, while he was being intoxicated by frog skin. The frogs, multiplied and did whatever Maryjane said, and do you know what she did with them? She said "KILL THE978 IN A FIERY DEATH!" ....

So, that is all for my story in this strange, strange world of my imaginations.
More will be added soon!

By the way...
U had a good day?
M8 I did not..
Put a reply, and everyone will like you, whether they hate you or not...

Mahmoud
10-25-2014, 06:36 PM
I have one question of topic.... I met you b4 and u told me u didn't have any forum Account. ..you lied to me how dare u m8

KillaFlameForumAccount
10-25-2014, 06:55 PM
I have one question of topic.... I met you b4 and u told me u didn't have any forum Account. ..you lied to me how dare u
m8

Gawd, do not bring that up m8, lol XD.
People can troll frogs, it is a free growtopia....

Mahmoud
10-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Gawd, do not bring that up m8, lol XD.
People can troll frogs, it is a free growtopia....

Y u do dis...
I feel like revenge

playerde
10-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Y u do dis...
I feel like revenge

Watch out a frogs coming after u

KillaFlameForumAccount
10-25-2014, 09:14 PM
Watch out a frogs coming after u

Naw, Naw, NAW PLIZ NO MAHMOUD I BEG YOU *Kneels on his knees*

Mahmoud