PDA

View Full Version : To: Solorien...

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Apparently, I was given an infraction for making 1 post in a bully thread, and that post wasn't rude in anyway. And it was considered as feeding the troll/disruptive behavior. Now, how was that behavior incorrect in any way, may I know? Or how was I feeding a troll? You also stated that I got an infraction for even participating in a bully thread. So now, if an individual was making a post which was supposed to prevent the bullying from occurring, would that person too, get an infraction? As they did participate, did they not?

I was given an infraction on one of my oldest alt accounts for saying, shutup. One may say this is an appropriate word, and one may say it isn't. Well, really, considering this as an incorrect form of saying be quiet may be true, as it does throw in many more emotions onto it. But does that really mean that the person, who was given such language thrown at them, offended? I doubt that. If, a person wasn't given an infraction for repetively saying stupid or idiot, why would I get an infraction for using a word that's not even close to how inappropriate than it? Illogical, isn't it?

On my previous account that I was using, Telman, I got an infraction for joking around. Now, using jokes as an excuse to give someone an infraction, is immensely unfair. As many people have joked around, and haven't had such a severe punishment for doing so. I've made wrong decisions on that account, and by doing so, I was banned till 11/1/12, and I will be cursed till 11/12/14. But however, using something I said, as a joke, to give me such a punishment, is unfair, as I already stated.

Me and my friend, were both banned today, and I may not be asking about his ban, though I will be asking to why I received these infractions. Most of you won't care, and if you don't, do me a favor and ignore this thread. To the people who will ask, why not PM her, her inbox is full. Most of you guys too, will be on Solorien's side, obviously, as she is the almighty ruler of the forums. I'll be expecting answers soon, if a ban/curse hits me right now, I'll laugh my ass off.

lsaac2
10-25-2014, 11:07 PM
Check if the fraction will expire, if it does, then just forget about it till it expires.

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Check if the fraction will expire, if it does, then just forget about it till it expires.

It will, but then again, most of my infractions were kind of unreasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

No reply from Solorien yet?

lsaac2
10-25-2014, 11:18 PM
It will, but then again, most of my infractions were kind of unreasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

No reply from Solorien yet?

What do you expect here to do when she replies? Say sorry?

Sheth
10-25-2014, 11:20 PM

He wants an explanation.

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 11:20 PM

An exeplantion to why she gave me unreasonable infractions. I thought it was quite clear, really.

atwistoffate
10-25-2014, 11:21 PM
LEL I also got an infraction cause I said you should leave the forums

Shumentheny
10-25-2014, 11:23 PM
For you the phrase might be appropriate but someone else thinks that it's inappropriate. If you are complaining about this no need to post a thread about it. PM Solorein what your problem is. Complain what you did wrong before complaining about what she did.

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 11:25 PM
For you the phrase might be appropriate but someone else thinks that it's inappropriate. If you are complaining about this no need to post a thread about it. PM Solorein what your problem is. Complain what you did wrong before complaining about what she did.

I did state what I did wrong, you clearly didn't read the whole thread. I stated that her inbox was full.

- - - Updated - - -

LEL I also got an infraction cause I said you should leave the forums

Uhh, do you think that was unreasonable?

atwistoffate
10-25-2014, 11:26 PM
I did state what I did wrong, you clearly didn't read the whole thread. I stated that her inbox was full.

- - - Updated - - -

To me, yes

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 11:27 PM
To me, yes

Then I'm with you. For the first time...

Shumentheny
10-25-2014, 11:29 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I meant in Game. When she is on PM her in game. It's hard to message a Moderator on forums.

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 11:31 PM
I meant in Game. When she is on PM her in game. It's hard to message a Moderator on forums.

Same in the game, mostly because I'm banned. Plus, she gets spammed, remember?

Boomer
10-25-2014, 11:31 PM
True; I've seen people act like complete :poop:'s and nothing happens, but I got an infraction for saying "shut up" to someone.

Unfair? I think yes.

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 11:33 PM
True; I've seen people act like complete :poop:'s and nothing happens, but I got an infraction for saying "shut up" to someone.

Unfair? I think yes.

Exactly why I decided to make this thread.

Applez
10-25-2014, 11:37 PM

Unfair? I think yes.

I think the same thing... Also for saying "shut up"? Wat?!

Bejewled
10-25-2014, 11:46 PM
Wait how do you know if you have an infraction? 0-0

AngelSwag
10-25-2014, 11:49 PM

Got it before getting banned. Also, wasn't banned on my other accounts when I got infractions.

Cocomonkey
10-25-2014, 11:56 PM
I got my first infraction today for the same reason.

- - - Updated - - -

You get a PM that gives you a heart attack.

Shumentheny
10-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Same in the game, mostly because I'm banned. Plus, she gets spammed, remember?

If it's important she will answer.

Cocomonkey
10-25-2014, 11:59 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/m7yot1.png

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:00 AM

Same with me. What was the troll we were feeding, like seriously?

Cocomonkey
10-26-2014, 12:02 AM
Same with me. What was the troll we were feeding, like seriously?

Telman (you) wasn't even a troll, you just created a thread in the drama section.
My reply is so not infraction worthy. :whistling:

Coinman32
10-26-2014, 12:11 AM
A couple months ago I got an infraction for something that was worse than what you guys did, yet somehow that one was worth 0 points xD. I personally dont see how making a joke or two is disruptive behaviour, maybe try emailing support about it and ask how what you did broke the rules.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Telman (you) wasn't even a troll, you just created a thread in the drama section.
My reply is so not infraction worthy. :whistling:

Yea, I totally agree with you. I'm shocked, I thought everyone would go against me...

- - - Updated - - -

A couple months ago I got an infraction for something that was worse than what you guys did, yet somehow that one was worth 0 points xD. I personally dont see how making a joke or two is disruptive behaviour, maybe try emailing support about it and ask how what you did broke the rules.

Thinking about it, I think it becomes 0 points when it expires.

Coinman32
10-26-2014, 12:22 AM
Yea, I totally agree with you. I'm shocked, I thought everyone would go against me...

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about it, I think it becomes 0 points when it expires.

It was 0 points when i got it, i think thr higher the number the more serious the infraction.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:24 AM
It was 0 points when i got it, i think thr higher the number the more serious the infraction.

Oh, that's weird then.

Boomer
10-26-2014, 12:28 AM

Omg....I call BS! This is so not worth it.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Omg....I call BS!

Both of us got the same exact infraction. Our mommy is abusing her powers and superiority, time to call my lawyer. :crazy:
lol, just kidding

Amethy
10-26-2014, 12:31 AM
I haven't got an infraction before so that's great. I personally think Solorien gave that punishment for a reason which you can ask. For now, I don't think it's right to complain and point a finger towards others who you think has done wrong.

Bob Will
10-26-2014, 12:31 AM
Did you guys not read the stickies,or adhere to the warnings,feeding trolls gets you infractions nowadays.

If you have questions about the infraction pm the mod who gave it to you,if you want you can try to appeal for it.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:35 AM
Did you guys not read the stickies,or adhere to the warnings,feeding trolls gets you infractions nowadays.

If you have questions about the infraction pm the mod who gave it to you,if you want you can try to appeal for it.

There was no troll in the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't got an infraction before so that's great. I personally think Solorien gave that punishment for a reason which you can ask. For now, I don't think it's right to complain and point a finger towards others who you think has done wrong.

I'm not doing such a thing, I'm asking her why she thing such a thing, and by doing so, other forumers came in and talked about the same thing. So I got interested like most forumers would and I decided to reply to them.

GummiBear64
10-26-2014, 12:41 AM
Nowadays I feel like you get infractions for almost everything you post.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:44 AM

And Solorien said that she wasn't trying to make the forums perfect. Contradicting is all I heard when I read that post. Smuh...

Dinosaur
10-26-2014, 12:46 AM
I'm AngelSwag/Telman, if you guys didn't know. And I think I will be using this forum account more often, I don't like the name, AngelSwag. Until I get banned, I will use this account.

Boomer
10-26-2014, 12:47 AM

Dear GummiBear64:

You received (1) infraction for:

"Actions detrimental to the RtSoft Forums"

Dinosaur
10-26-2014, 12:50 AM
"Dear AngelSwag,
You have earned an(10) infraction for questioning a moderator. Now you shall be perma banned."
Love,
Solorien
Mommy...nuu y u do diz? pl0x

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm AngelSwag/Telman, if you guys didn't know. And I think I will be using this forum account more often, I don't like the name, AngelSwag. Until I get banned, I will use this account.

Forget what I said...

GummiBear64
10-26-2014, 12:53 AM
And Solorien said that she wasn't trying to make the forums perfect. Contradicting is all I heard when I read that post. Smuh...
Link to the post?

Dear GummiBear64:

You received (1) infraction for:

"Actions detrimental to the RtSoft Forums"

Just wait until people start getting infractions for having opinions...it's inevitable.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:55 AM
Link to the post?

Just wait until people start getting infractions for having opinions...it's inevitable.

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?122705-Forum-Moderators-Worthy-volunteers-dedicated-to-helping-reduce-the-spam-and-bigotry/page5&highlight=megazork
Mommy is on, I think I'm dead...

Amethy
10-26-2014, 12:56 AM

Well I guess that could explain why so much forumers are getting banned/cursed.
But that's none of my business.

_BrandonLouis_
10-26-2014, 12:56 AM
What do you mean by infractions? I'm new to this forum so yea....

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 12:57 AM
What do you mean by infractions? I'm new to this forum so yea....

Kind of like punishments/warnings. If you get many infractions(I got 3-4 and I got banned), you'll get either banned or cursed. It's based on shat you did, really.

Cocomonkey
10-26-2014, 01:00 AM
Nek minit, Angel and I get infractions for publicising our infractions.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 01:01 AM
Nek minit, Angel and I get infractions for publicising our infractions.

Yea, that wouldn't suprise me at all from what I've already seen. :whistling:

GummiBear64
10-26-2014, 01:09 AM
Someone else will close this thread before Solorien replies. I'm calling it.

Well I guess that could explain why so much forumers are getting banned/cursed.
But that's none of my business.
It's a public forum. Everything is everyone's business.

Amethy
10-26-2014, 01:13 AM
Someone else will close this thread before Solorien replies. I'm calling it.

It's a public forum. Everything is everyone's business.

It depends if you give a damn or not.

optimuswhat
10-26-2014, 01:23 AM
I remember making a joke thread about turning the forums into an anti-joke zone.
I suddenly realize that the thread has meaning in it.

Wait, doesn't this make the drama subforum a minefield for infractions?
I think for the greater of all people, we should abolish the drama subforum.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 01:38 AM
It depends if you give a damn or not.

If you didn't give a damm, I doubt you would reply.

EasykGT
10-26-2014, 01:55 AM
I also got my third infraction just now for posting "Telman: Drama is luv Drama is life, Drama is pure awesome!"
And she says it is bad behavior :scratch: I dont get it.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 01:58 AM
I also got my third infraction just now for posting "Telman: Drama is luv Drama is life, Drama is pure awesome!"

Abuse of power, one may say.

optimuswhat
10-26-2014, 03:59 AM
Abuse of power, one may say.

It is abusing power.
What's wrong with saying that?
Nothing.
Might as well give me an infraction for saying that it's abuse of power.
You know, if I actually do get an infraction for this post, then I'd just be amazed.

Amethy
10-26-2014, 07:29 AM
If you didn't give a damm, I doubt you would reply.

I gave a damn on this topic but when I said that this isn't my business because I'm not Solorien, nor am I you. I just state my opinions and leave.

_Lennart_
10-26-2014, 08:56 AM
The scariest thing that can ever happen with PMs is when you get a pm just after you made a post that you think might have given a infraction, then you notice its a reply from a friend of your

ok for the topic

do you know those other forums? all serious and theyre all never joking around, i think solorien is trying to make us into that,

i also think that rtsoft tavern will be closed

if it does il quit forums

i love rtsoft tavern

BuilderBoy
10-26-2014, 09:35 AM
Wow, I'm so dissapointed in everyone who supports the OP. After looking at Telman's latest posts, the ban was totally deserved.

Think about the forums as a classroom with teachers standing watchfully around. Every time you are being rude, you are given a warning. Now this is the part where you reflect on what you did and decide wether you would like to remain in the class by being nicer or be thrown out because you ignore the warning.

In the end, you can only blame your own actions.

Coinman32
10-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Wow, I'm so dissapointed in everyone who supports the OP. After looking at Telman's latest posts, the ban was totally deserved.

Think about the forums as a classroom with teachers standing watchfully around. Every time you are being rude, you are given a warning. Now this is the part where you reflect on what you did and decide wether you would like to remain in the class by being nicer or be thrown out because you ignore the warning.

This thread is about the infractions given out, telman and cocomonkey got infractions for making jokes in that thread.

Boomer
10-26-2014, 02:18 PM

Was it posted in the right sub-forum? Was there any vulgar language/inappropriate content? Were you degrading someone and trying to bully them?

If you answered "no" to all these questions, you may be entitled to report her for power abuse.

(I know it sounds like a lawyer ad, but I'm dead serious.)

- - - Updated - - -

It is abusing power.
What's wrong with saying that?
Nothing.
Might as well give me an infraction for saying that it's abuse of power.
You know, if I actually do get an infraction for this post, then I'd just be amazed.

If she gives us all an infraction for replying to this, I will definitely report her (or any other mod, for that matter). If Sethmumu ignore it, I'll probably leave here, and maybe quit GT, as well. It seems as though they're trying to turn us into a liberal little community.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 02:56 PM

Some of infractions given were unfair, unreasonable. So stop assuming incorrectly.

- - - Updated - - -

I gave a damn on this topic but when I said that this isn't my business because I'm not Solorien, nor am I you. I just state my opinions and leave.

And now you give damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Was it posted in the right sub-forum? Was there any vulgar language/inappropriate content? Were you degrading someone and trying to bully them?

If you answered "no" to all these questions, you may be entitled to report her for power abuse.

(I know it sounds like a lawyer ad, but I'm dead serious.)

- - - Updated - - -

If she gives us all an infraction for replying to this, I will definitely report her (or any other mod, for that matter). If Sethmumu ignore it, I'll probably leave here, and maybe quit GT, as well. It seems as though they're trying to turn us into a liberal little community.
Agreee, 100%.

Pikasack
10-26-2014, 02:58 PM
I can't believe no one has did this yet!

You better watch out, you better not cry.
You better not post in that Sub-Forum.
Solorien is deleting this forum post.
She knows if it is the wrong forum.
She knows if it is the right forum.
She knows if you've been posting good, so post good for goodness sake.

She's looking at the forums, checking it twice, looking to find out who's been posting good.

She sees what you're posting, she knows if it's spamming.
She knows if you get an infraction, so post good for goodness sake!

JokersEnigma
10-26-2014, 03:32 PM
I can't believe no one has did this yet!

You better watch out, you better not cry.
You better not post in that Sub-Forum.
She knows if it is the wrong forum.
She knows if it is the right forum.
She knows if you've been posting good, so post good for goodness sake.

She's looking at the forums, checking it twice, looking to find out who's been posting good.

She sees what you're posting, she knows if it's spamming.
She knows if you get an infraction, so post good for goodness sake!

This made me LAUGH SO HARD :crazy:

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 03:37 PM
This made me LAUGH SO HARD :crazy:

Yea, hahahaha! =)

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 05:55 PM
Can you explain these infractions, Solorien? And my friend gets banned for evading a ban and I don't? We did the same thing, explain now!

Megazork
10-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Apparently, I was given an infraction for making 1 post in a bully thread, and that post wasn't rude in anyway. And it was considered as feeding the troll/disruptive behavior. Now, how was that behavior incorrect in any way, may I know? Or how was I feeding a troll? You also stated that I got an infraction for even participating in a bully thread. So now, if an individual was making a post which was supposed to prevent the bullying from occurring, would that person too, get an infraction? As they did participate, did they not?

I was given an infraction on one of my oldest alt accounts for saying, shutup. One may say this is an appropriate word, and one may say it isn't. Well, really, considering this as an incorrect form of saying be quiet may be true, as it does throw in many more emotions onto it. But does that really mean that the person, who was given such language thrown at them, offended? I doubt that. If, a person wasn't given an infraction for repetively saying stupid or idiot, why would I get an infraction for using a word that's not even close to how inappropriate than it? Illogical, isn't it?

On my previous account that I was using, Telman, I got an infraction for joking around. Now, using jokes as an excuse to give someone an infraction, is immensely unfair. As many people have joked around, and haven't had such a severe punishment for doing so. I've made wrong decisions on that account, and by doing so, I was banned till 11/1/12, and I will be cursed till 11/12/14. But however, using something I said, as a joke, to give me such a punishment, is unfair, as I already stated.

Me and my friend, were both banned today, and I may not be asking about his ban, though I will be asking to why I received these infractions. Most of you won't care, and if you don't, do me a favor and ignore this thread. To the people who will ask, why not PM her, her inbox is full. Most of you guys too, will be on Solorien's side, obviously, as she is the almighty ruler of the forums. I'll be expecting answers soon, if a ban/curse hits me right now, I'll laugh my ass off.

1. By feeding the troll, you participated within the thread and assisted with bumping the thread itself. You made it liable for more people to see and join in on the act.

2. It actually depends on the context of how it is used( the aggressiveness/extremity ) and the content/direction of the thread itself.

For example:

Somebody makes a thread that they won't be able to get on due to maybe a serious injury. I go within the thread and perhaps say something like

Shut Up

First it depends on whom I'm saying it too and if I have a relevant reason to say it. Second it depends on if it is accompanied by any other things. Like words of derogatory/negative connotation to make matters worse, belittle the person.

Shut up you incompetent swine

You see how high it can escalate with just 3 words?

I haven't really seen the thread so Solorien is going to have to be the mediator on that.

3. Depends on the severity of the joke itself and the direction of the thread.

Somebody gets aids, I post a Bad Luck Brian meme that says

"Does phone sex"

"Gets aids"

It's a joke right? Memes are just fun and laughs? No, if it has the potential to hurt someone's feelings, it's not a joke.

~~~

Anyways, it's just general talking, if you can send me links to the threads, that would be great.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 06:12 PM
1. By feeding the troll, you participated within the thread and assisted with bumping the thread itself. You made it liable for more people to see and join in on the act.

2. It actually depends on the context of how it is used( the aggressiveness/extremity ) and the content/direction of the thread itself.

For example:

Somebody makes a thread that they won't be able to get on due to maybe a serious injury. I go within the thread and perhaps say something like

First it depends on whom I'm saying it too and if I have a relevant reason to say it. Second it depends on if it is accompanied by any other things. Like words of derogatory/negative connotation to make matters worse, belittle the person.

You see how high it can escalate with just 3 words?

I haven't really seen the thread so Solorien is going to have to be the mediator on that.

3. Depends on the severity of the joke itself and the direction of the thread.

Somebody gets aids, I post a Bad Luck Brian meme that says

"Does phone sex"

"Gets aids"

It's a joke right? Memes are just fun and laughs? No, if it has the potential to hurt someone's feelings, it's not a joke.

~~~

Anyways, it's just general talking, if you can send me links to the threads, that would be great.

Avenie was calling us little immature children, so the joke didn't hurt her, as afterwards, she laughed about it. She also rebuked us continuously. No negative comments or aggresivness was implemented in my post when I said shutup. She deleted the thread.

XCapeGaming
10-26-2014, 06:15 PM
If Solorien has time I bet she will reply..
She should reply cause of lots of people want to know why he get banned!

-XCape

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 06:16 PM
If Solorien has time I bet she will reply..
She should reply cause of lots of people want to know why he get banned!

-XCape

She had enough time to be on for a while yesterday, and she also banned my friend.

Megazork
10-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Avenue was calling us little immature children, so the joke didn't hurt her, as afterwards, she laughed about it. She also rebuked us continuously. No negative comments or aggresivness was implemented in my post when I said shutup. She deleted the thread.

Are you positive it was a joke? Maybe you interpreted it that way but maybe that's not what Avenie's true intentions of posting that was. Avenie knows better to use humor like that. Now the rebuking part leads me to believe it's not a joke.

Again, depends on what was going on in the thread. Its direction. If I can't see it, how can I know if there was a good/bad justification for what she said?

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Are you positive it was a joke? Maybe you interpreted it that way but maybe that's not what Avenie's true intentions of posting that was. Avenie knows better to use humor like that. Now the rebuking part leads me to believe it's not a joke.

Again, depends on what was going on in the thread. Its direction. If I can't see it, how can I know if there was a good/bad justification for what she said?

None of us can, most likely why she deleted it, to hide the truth. Couldn't she just have closed it? It was a joke, she didn't reply to it do, at least I don't remember her doing so. We argued about other things and she rebuked me and AngelicY of being immature little kids.

Megazork
10-26-2014, 06:23 PM
None of us can, most likely why she deleted it, to hide the truth. Couldn't she just have closed it? It was a joke, she didn't reply to it do, at least I don't remember her doing so. We argued about other things and she rebuked me and AngelicY of being immature little kids.

Well then I'm just making assumptions beyond this point. Solorien is the one you need to talk too.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Well then I'm just making assumptions beyond this point. Solorien is the one you need to talk too.

Exactly why I made this thread, I can't PM her since her inbox is full. She won't reply though!

XCapeGaming
10-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Moderators are all real humans with a real life!
They don't have so much time to spend on us 24/7
But surely she will answer if she gets time!
If a moderator doesnt reply now! That doesnt mean he/she wont reply at all!

-XCape

optimuswhat
10-26-2014, 06:42 PM

I doubt anything will actually happen, though.

Lets all just remember that we live in a democratic society, and that you can vote for things to happen.

AngelSwag
10-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Moderators are all real humans with a real life!
They don't have so much time to spend on us 24/7
But surely she will answer if she gets time!
If a moderator doesnt reply now! That doesnt mean he/she wont reply at all!

-XCape

It's been a day and she was online when this thread was going.

Boomer
10-26-2014, 11:06 PM
It's been a day and she was online when this thread was going.

Yup. She hasn't come to defend herself, so I have a feeling she's guilty of power abuse and knows it.

playerde
10-26-2014, 11:48 PM

Unfair? I think yes.

Wait shut up? lolz
Seth we have lived in the outside world...]
ya i kinda figured out she was abusing her power due to the load of complaints

Solorien
10-27-2014, 01:53 AM
I am BEYOND fed up with the constant bullying and abuse going on between AngelSwag, Telman, Avenie, Angelicy, etc.

Everyone who posted something causing that drama to continue or giving them attention that encouraged their immature and unacceptable behavior was given an infraction.

If you don't like the rules here, you are welcome to find a different forum to hang out in. If you want to be here you will STOP insulting other members, you will STOP inciting abusive behavior, and you will STOP causing drama for the sake causing drama.

And now I am banning your account because you are Telman and Telman is banned. You are evading a ban by being on this account. Goodbye.

For those who are not banned... any continuation of this nonsense or the sheer ridiculousness that is the ongoing bickering and bullying between the members I mentioned earlier will be deleted on sight and may earn you an infraction.

Move. On. Find something else to talk about. Thank you.

Closing thread.