PDA

View Full Version : Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Theory (RE-POST)

26FtW26
10-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Sorry for the re-post, the last one glitched out on me! Here's the theory:
So, in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 there are no doors (the trailer for FNaF 2 can be found Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Steam page (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPONdZBh6s]here[/url]). All you have is a Freddy mask/suit. But putting a Freddy mask on your head would make it too easy, wouldn't it? I mean, you could repeatedly hold it on your head since it doesn't use power (according to logicz)! I believe that the old animatronics are NOT meant to roam around and that the new animatronics are trying to put them out.

On the [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329921390) it says that the new animatronics have the newest facial recognition technology. And as the new animatronics are whiping out the new ones, when they get to your office and you have the mask on they will kill (dismember) you. But the old ones will kill you if you DON'T have the mask on. This makes the game a lot more difficult, but a looooot more fun!

Picture: 54405

If you didn't already know, the new animatronics are: Bonny, Foxy, Chica (eyes just look different, no facial recognition).

- - - Updated - - -

THE NEW ONE IS GLITCHED TOO ***...

TrishaxKris
10-26-2014, 12:26 PM
So, in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 there are no doors (the trailer for FNaF 2 can be found Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Steam page (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPONdZBh6s]here[/url]). All you have is a Freddy mask/suit. But putting a Freddy mask on your head would make it too easy, wouldn't it? I mean, you could repeatedly hold it on your head since it doesn't use power (according to logicz)! I believe that the old animatronics are NOT meant to roam around and that the new animatronics are trying to put them out.

On the [URL="http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=329921390) it says that the new animatronics have the newest facial recognition technology. And as the new animatronics are whiping out the new ones, when they get to your office and you have the mask on they will kill (dismember) you. But the old ones will kill you if you DON'T have the mask on. This makes the game a lot more difficult, but a looooot more fun!

If you didn't already know, the new animatronics are: Bonny, Foxy, Chica (eyes just look different, no facial recognition).

- - - Updated - - -

The animatronics' looks have been updated ( especially Bonnie ), new strategies ( Put on the Freddy Fazbear mask on ) and NO doors. And that new Foxy Killing Animation is sick
( In a good way )

BioTestificate
10-26-2014, 12:33 PM
The animatronics' looks have been updated ( especially Bonnie ), new strategies ( Put on the Freddy Fazbear mask on ) and NO doors. And that new Foxy Killing Animation is sick
( In a good way )

Foxy's kill screen is WAY too epic for me. But I never heard that theory that wearing the Freddy mask with the v2.0s around will cause them to kill you.

~Rapidfire~
10-26-2014, 12:45 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I made this exact same theory in the FnaF steam forums... Like 2 weeks ago...

26FtW26
10-26-2014, 12:47 PM
I made this exact same theory in the FnaF steam forums... Like 2 weeks ago...

Many people have this theory lol
otherwize the game'd be too easy

TrishaxKris
10-26-2014, 01:04 PM
Ok here's the full theory ( had to go to multiple wiki's to get it )

So in FNaF 2, the place is renovated and these new animatronics are improved, better looking and they're the GOOD guys, why? Because they know that you're a human and they'll protect you from the old animatronics ( the one that stalk you and kill you ).

So the new animatronics will just check up on you and try to see if there are any old animatronics, let's just call them robots 'cause my fingers are tired. So the old robots still remain but only Bonnie got remodeled. Old Robots will go to you and try to kill you, but you have a Freddy Fazbear mask to protect yourself from them but if they're the new robots then they'll kill you because the new animatronics are DESIGNED to destroy old robots mk? New robots = Good, Old robots = Bad. So that's pretty much it, DON'T wear the mask if they're the new animatronics but WEAR them if they are the old ones.

26FtW26
10-26-2014, 01:12 PM
Ok here's the full theory ( had to go to multiple wiki's to get it )

So in FNaF 2, the place is renovated and these new animatronics are improved, better looking and they're the GOOD guys, why? Because they know that you're a human and they'll protect you from the old animatronics ( the one that stalk you and kill you ).

So the new animatronics will just check up on you and try to see if there are any old animatronics, let's just call them robots 'cause my fingers are tired. So the old robots still remain but only Bonnie got remodeled. Old Robots will go to you and try to kill you, but you have a Freddy Fazbear mask to protect yourself from them but if they're the new robots then they'll kill you because the new animatronics are DESIGNED to destroy old robots mk? New robots = Good, Old robots = Bad. So that's pretty much it, DON'T wear the mask if they're the new animatronics but WEAR them if they are the old ones.

thank you my thingy didnt want to copy correctly you took the idea out of me head ty

TrishaxKris
10-26-2014, 01:22 PM
thank you my thingy didnt want to copy correctly you took the idea out of me head ty

Yay give me a wl now!

/troll