PDA

View Full Version : The Quest Of The Dew [PART 2]

~Rapidfire~
10-26-2014, 01:52 PM
As the illarminatery leader teleported away, he sent RapidFire to the middle of the desert.

Rapidfire: dafuq.
Rapidfire: where am I lol

Then he remembered. He had to find the dew.
He spent hours and hours walking down the desert, but he couldn't find anything.
Suddenly, a man on a horse wearing a desperado mustache and poncho appeared.

Rapidfire: you look ugly lol.
???: My name is Friboy. I like French fries.
Rapidfire: nice to meet you. Have you seen the illuminati lately?
Friboy: nop
Rapidfire: they stole my mtn dew!
Friboy: OMG I'll help you find them.

Suddenly everything faded out black.

Rapidfire: ***

Everything was black. (No racism intended)
He woke up.
It was all a dream.
He saw himself in a strange room with avenie looking down at him.

He was in a hospital.

Rapidfire: ugh *** happened. y did u wake me up I was in a dream.
Avenie: Oh, sorry. You fell into a coma after the illuminati stole your mtn dew.
Rapidfire: what year is it?????
Avenie: 2013.
Rapidfire: dafuq when they stole it it was 2014.
Avenie: are you insane?
Rapidfire: omg time travel coma.

Rapidfire jumped up out of the hospital bed and ran out of the hospital.

Avenie: NO-NN-NO WAIT!!
*Malpractice mod added, 1 hour left*
Avenie: NOOOOOOOO

Rapidfire was destined to find the dew.

What do you guys think?
Post below if you want to be in the next chapter!

26FtW26
10-26-2014, 01:55 PM
LOL I loved the malpractice twist
awesome lol

HOW DARE THE ILLUMERNIOTA STEEL UR DEWWWWW

~Rapidfire~
10-26-2014, 02:02 PM
LOL I loved the malpractice twist
awesome lol

HOW DARE THE ILLUMERNIOTA STEEL UR DEWWWWW

lol thx.

omg I must get the dew back

26FtW26
10-26-2014, 02:22 PM
lol thx.

omg I must get the dew back

you shuld maek it so u must climb a mountain to get the mountein dew
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

~Rapidfire~
10-26-2014, 02:26 PM
you shuld maek it so u must climb a mountain to get the mountein dew
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::c razy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cr azy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::cra zy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy ::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I was gonna dew that.

http://gif.co/o41f.gif

~Rapidfire~
11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Bump becauz I'm writing the 3rd one

_Lennart_
11-03-2014, 02:18 PM
lol the malpractice was so awesome

btw can i be in the next one?