PDA

View Full Version : PSY's New Music Video (kids, you might not want to come here)

Neonscraft
04-15-2013, 08:23 PM
So I don't know if this is allowed but I just want to spread the word that PSY's new music video has just come out http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ

kpopluv
04-15-2013, 09:48 PM
I bet people like YOU dont even know what K-pop is. All you know is PSY PSY PSY. Kpop is Korean pop. a type of music. All YOU people know is PSY. It makes me sick and mad :mad:

MrExecution
04-15-2013, 10:00 PM
I bet people like YOU dont even know what K-pop is. All you know is PSY PSY PSY. Kpop is Korean pop. a type of music. All YOU people know is PSY. It makes me sick and mad :mad:

Why would we? Their music is in Korean. What's wrong with us knowing about a song that has gone worldwide but where it came from? Just because you know something we don't doesn't mean you can say something about it, i probably know many styles of music you have never heard of. ;)

kpopluv
04-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Why would we? Their music is in Korean. What's wrong with us knowing about a song that has gone worldwide but where it came from? Just because you know something we don't doesn't mean you can say something about it, i probably know many styles of music you have never heard of. ;)

Mrex, People these days after Gangnam Style, They think they know EVERYTHING about that song. IM not Korean so what. That is my problem. i dont wanna start this WHOLE 10 paragraphs about it..... I have a life too... MAYBE

MrExecution
04-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Mrex, People these days after Gangnam Style, They think they know EVERYTHING about that song. IM not Korean so what. That is my problem. i dont wanna start this WHOLE 10 paragraphs about it..... I have a life too... MAYBE

i kno ur not korean but u obviously like their k-pop and a lot of americans like gangnam style and its a cool song, so what they like to sing the lyrics or do whatever? theyre not gonna be singing songs in korean that nobody knows of

Neonscraft
04-15-2013, 11:35 PM

Dude, I know what the lyrics of gangnam style is and I AM Asian. Thanks to my Korean friend, I know a lot more about Korean culture. (I'm acting like I have a big head) but it's true. So just relax and don't judge people so quickly:sweatdrop:

MrExecution
04-16-2013, 12:48 AM
Dude, I know what the lyrics of gangnam style is and I AM Asian. Thanks to my Korean friend, I know a lot more about Korean culture. (I'm acting like I have a big head) but it's true. So just relax and don't judge people so quickly:sweatdrop:

what?? how am i being judge mental

I-Am-Legend
04-16-2013, 12:54 AM
he's not judging, get your facts straight. And people can still understand the lyrics of Gangnam style even thought if they aren't asain. No use of pointing out that you know the lyrics.

FUDGE
04-16-2013, 02:12 AM
wise words mrex

Neonscraft
04-16-2013, 03:25 AM
what?? how am i being judge mental
Umm sorry, I tapped the wrong person:sweatdrop:

he's not judging, get your facts straight. And people can still understand the lyrics of Gangnam style even thought if they aren't asain. No use of pointing out that you know the lyrics.

What I'm trying to imply is that I know some Korean culture and I don't want to start a fight:sweatdrop: I tapped the wrong person so I changed my post, sorry for the miscommunication

Knightmare
04-16-2013, 05:28 PM

Whoa calm down.. He is just stating that Psy released a new song which is in the "k-pop genre"

You act like my sister, which hates another group for being better and hates every other group except a few

I'm Vietnamese and so is my sister, she enjoys k-pop so much that if I say I hate her favorite group, she goes nuts -_- so just chill.... Its just music

EDIT: I can tell by your name that you luv k-pop Xd
And are probably mad cause of the title of the thread saying "kids, you might not want to go here"

MrExecution
04-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Umm sorry, I tapped the wrong person:sweatdrop:

What I'm trying to imply is that I know some Korean culture and I don't want to start a fight:sweatdrop: I tapped the wrong person so I changed my post, sorry for the miscommunication

lol, i was thinking u mightve clicked on the wrong one

Carlu
04-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Someone mentioned that PSY has a new song and you bleedin' flipped out being all like "YOU don't know K-Pop!" etc etc.... so what if they do or don't? I'm just looking forward to people doing the dance from that in clubs... it's 10x weirder than Gangnam Style in England nightclubs I imagine....

Neonscraft
04-17-2013, 07:44 AM
Whoa calm down.. He is just stating that Psy released a new song which is in the "k-pop genre"

You act like my sister, which hates another group for being better and hates every other group except a few

I'm Vietnamese and so is my sister, she enjoys k-pop so much that if I say I hate her favorite group, she goes nuts -_- so just chill.... Its just music

EDIT: I can tell by your name that you luv k-pop Xd
And are probably mad cause of the title of the thread saying "kids, you might not want to go here"

I watched the video and it kinda contained some content where I don't think kids should see. But that is just my opinion. I'm sorry if I offended anyone :(

Crimson Eagle
04-17-2013, 08:11 AM
Ehh, it's not as good as Gangnam Style, but even that was pretty average.

Knightmare
04-17-2013, 12:37 PM
I watched the video and it kinda contained some content where I don't think kids should see. But that is just my opinion. I'm sorry if I offended anyone :(

He was just acting un-gentlemanly on purpose
But I guess the part where he open the beer can and spayed it everywhere was inappropriate

Gotta keep it pg-13 ROFL Xd

Viking
04-21-2013, 12:52 AM
You're just over reacting extremely
He just likes a song? No need to rage :crazy:

TheDoctor
04-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Crim is right it's not a good as Gangnam style

CrimsonWolf
04-22-2013, 01:34 AM

*sighs* Don't judge other people. It's what they like.