PDA

View Full Version : Forumer Role Model

Abhorrent
10-27-2014, 11:41 AM
Firstly, do not even bother telling me "wrong subforum noob" because this is clearly the proper subforum.
Secondly, no bashing each other when someone doesn't have the same role model as you because we all immensely dislike bias forumers.

Now, onto the topic question; who is your role model forumer?
Mine are Megazork and Coherence.

Megazork
She uses long words that make her sound perspicacious. I really admire someone who can throw some huge words into a sentence, have it in the right context and still burn some young grasshoppers.
Megazork picks up on the smallest pieces of information and makes a whole three paragraph essay on it and how it proves one point or another.

Coherence
Coherence is one of the only forumers who can get away with being caustic. I'm genuine, no one else can do it as flawless as her.
She is scintillating. She can find loopholes in almost, if not, everything. You say one word out of line to prove your innocent, she can, and will use that against you.

Areodax
10-27-2014, 11:47 AM
IamABrodie

He's like Megazork's male counterpart. Its quite rare to see him post something unfunny, like "no-scope lolol illuminaty" stuff. He's quite the serious type, I should say.

Megazork

For the reasons you ^^^ have stated. She is amazing at making posts and also makes one of the best fanfics.

PotatoMarco
10-27-2014, 11:47 AM
megazork uses such big words, it makes her sound photosynthetic.
yeah she is awesome.

maryjane is baws tho.

Abhorrent
10-27-2014, 11:52 AM
IamABrodie

He's like Megazork's male counterpart. Its quite rare to see him post something unfunny, like "no-scope lolol illuminaty" stuff. He's quite the serious type, I should say.

Megazork

For the reasons you ^^^ have stated. She is amazing at making posts and also makes one of the best fanfics.

Yes, IAmABrodie does make some really commendable posts. The majority of his posts are capricious and if they aren't, we know he isn't feeling well.

~Rapidfire~
10-27-2014, 12:29 PM
IamABrodie

Megazork

He did make that rap battle.... :rolleyes:
oh shoot I made 50

I look up to the illuminati

Telfort
10-27-2014, 01:09 PM
Abhorrent.

Jack Bowe
10-27-2014, 01:19 PM
IAmABrodie - For the simple reason that I find him to be the forumer I have most in common with. I can relate to him, and I agree with almost every one of his posts. He puts time, effort & compassion into his posts, however, he is actually up for a laugh, which I love about him. He knows when to be serious, but isn't 100% of the time. Also, he set me upon the path I am ongoing during the forums to this very day, I am grateful for how he has guided me.

KenDu
10-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Jack bowe

He's smart. All of his post have sense, but they call him minimod

Abhorrent
10-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Abhorrent.

Overly appreciated!

_Lennart_
10-27-2014, 09:08 PM
spitfire,

he likes everything i do

*makes an alt named spitfire*

Protoss
10-27-2014, 09:29 PM
I find syrup a role model because of reasons.

I also seem to admire some guy called Hakma
*cough cough*

side-note. IMO Coherence has crap arguments and calls her blabbering "Debate"

FaZe Temperrr
10-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Nadrok is my roll model bcoz he can no scope ppl who get rekt!

Nadrok
10-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Nadrok is my roll model bcoz he can no scope ppl who get rekt!

Real tired of your :poop: rapidfire.

FaZe Temperrr
10-28-2014, 10:44 AM
Real tired of your :poop: rapidfire.

u think im rapidfyre? no im da reel faze clan leader.
u admit ur wrong and den u be da reel mvp.

~Slowfreeze~
10-28-2014, 10:46 AM
u think im rapidfyre? no im da reel faze clan leader.
u admit ur wrong and den u be da reel mvp.

1v1 noscoping ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FaZe Temperrr
10-28-2014, 10:48 AM
1v1 noscoping ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
if u can beet me i will giv u faze clan 2 keep

FaZe Kitty
10-28-2014, 10:53 AM
if u can beet me i will giv u faze clan 2 keep

You sure about that?

FaZe Temperrr
10-28-2014, 10:57 AM
You sure about that?